PDA

View Full Version : TM RAC 54* and 60* Wedges

Fishman Dan
27th November 2006, 06:33 PM
I'm not using them now and wouldn't miss them if I sold them.

Bought from Trung abit over a year ago: http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2737&highlight=Wedge

Didn't get a massive amount of wear with me. Still an easy 7/10.

$65 ea. Prefer to sell as a set.

I think I still have the other shafts too.

3oneday
27th November 2006, 08:28 PM
Damn, is this Fishy in the ProShop again ????

I thought it was a post about his next purchase ;)

FFS :shock:

Fishman Dan
28th November 2006, 10:35 AM
Pete - i'm well satiated with my bag at the moment, especially after deflowering my new toy on the weekend ;)

Come on people, these are good wedges. It would be nice to keep them in the family, but I'll put them onto eBay in the next day or so.

wavemaker
28th November 2006, 11:03 AM
Love to help Fishman but I already have them in my bag.

Fishman Dan
19th February 2007, 10:12 AM
Ok - these buggers have got to go.

Name a price (or trade) - who knows, I might even say yes?!

They cost me shots... numerous shots on the weekend. Not because of the club, because of the bloke on the end of them and the poor conditions of my course. They got into my head and I was all over. I reckon it cost me 6 shots last Saturday. They went back into my bag the previous weekend with semi effective results.

I still had 36 points after they got stuck into my round, so imagine what might have been. Then again, if I didn't miss greens it wouldn't be as much of an issue. :roll:

Going back to the PowerSphere shovels Jono sold me, ugly but effective.

BrisVegas
19th February 2007, 10:34 AM
They cost me shots... numerous shots on the weekend....They got into my head and I was all over. I reckon it cost me 6 shots last Saturday. They went back into my bag the previous weekend with semi effective results....I still had 36 points after they got stuck into my round, so imagine what might have been...Going back to the PowerSphere shovels Jono sold me, ugly but effective.

Go easy! I thought you were trying to sell them! :shock:

Fishman Dan
19th February 2007, 10:51 AM
Nothing wrong with the clubs, but my course isn't in good enough condition to use them. We've got more dirt than grass, and where there's grass it's cooch. We've got preferred lies at the moment so you tee it up on a nob of grass/weed and fluff away. Amazing what difference a bit of grass-cover makes.

I won't need these at all while the course is like it is, so no point having them sit around in the garage.

McCoy
19th February 2007, 09:49 PM
That 54 can be a shocker on anything but a perfect surface. Strike hard ground with it on a full shot and it bounces up like a cobra. The ball then has this beautiful trajectory with a huge amount of spin on it , looks fantastic as you watch it land 15m short of the target :???:

Fishman Dan
19th February 2007, 10:02 PM
That 54 can be a shocker on anything but a perfect surface. Strike hard ground with it on a full shot and it bounces up like a cobra. The ball then has this beautiful trajectory with a huge amount of spin on it , looks fantastic as you watch it land 15m short of the target :???:

Therein lies the problem. The ground just gives way.

I'll probably try my luck on eBay when I get my act together to take photo's etc.