PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Alpha driver head I might have sold

davidp
25th November 2006, 09:45 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm cleaning out my garage in preparation for a permanent move to Kuala Lumpur (yes, it's been happening for a while). I can't find an Alpha driver head that I used to play (C830.2 8.5* 460cc). I've got the headcover, but can't find the head.

Did I sell / give it to anyone?

It's driving me nuts, as I was going to use this as my driver in KL.

Cheers,

Dave

PS. All you club hos out there, take this as a warning. Once you stop hoing, you have to remember to keep track of what you have / had. If it stops being important to you, you're likely to forget about it.

AndyP
25th November 2006, 10:08 PM
From what I can find with a search, it wasn't formally listed for sale anyway.

Good luck with everything in KL, David.

davidp
25th November 2006, 11:41 PM
From what I can find with a search, it wasn't formally listed for sale anyway.

Good luck with everything in KL, David.

Yeah, I knew I didn't list it, but thought I might have sold it in a side deal. Btw, sorry I couldn't stop to talk on Friday. I had a teleconference on the move... :)

AndyP
26th November 2006, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I could see that. Nice to see you still alive and about though.

BrisVegas
26th November 2006, 04:14 PM
I've still got your Bullseye putter Dave, if you decide you want it back...

damoocow
26th November 2006, 09:57 PM
I've still got your Bullseye putter Dave, if you decide you want it back...

Dave - good to hear from you !! - by the way I still have that tourstage shaft you gave me if you want it back, doesn't work anymore !

damoocow

andylo
27th November 2006, 08:55 AM
Hi Dave :)

Would you gave it to your 2 mates? Craig and the other bloke that drives the 5 iron a mile?

davidp
27th November 2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Dave :)

Would you gave it to your 2 mates? Craig and the other bloke that drives the 5 iron a mile?

No, I didn't give it to them, I checked. Btw, Andy, nice to see your bag hasn't changed much, NOT. :)

Vegas, no I don't want the putter back. I gave it to you to keep. However, if it's not behaving (was Pacific Harbour Bullseye's fault?), feel free to pay it forward.

Moocow, keep the shaft. Someone could use it. It is also useful as a tomato vine stake. :)

Guys, I'm trying to get rid of stuff not put it in storage, to collect dust for the next 3 years. Eag's, hope your brother-in-law can use the gear.

3oneday
27th November 2006, 04:00 PM
Hi Dave