PDA

View Full Version : You've got to be kidding me ...

Jono
8th November 2006, 12:27 PM
Recently, I sold my Wilson 8802 in MINT condition to a fellow Ozgolfer for $40. It was gathering dust so I thought I'd get rid of it cheap. Man ... I should have done a bit of research on the market value first ... :roll: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/The-Wilson-8802-Classic-Putter_W0QQitemZ220043964415QQihZ012QQcategoryZ151 8QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why the hell anyone would want to pay $200 for a putter with a pinhead sized sweet spot, I do not know ...

And no, 3oneday and Trung ... I do not want it back ... 8)

3oneday
8th November 2006, 12:38 PM
Is it your putter Jono ???

Jono
8th November 2006, 12:45 PM
Is it your putter Jono ???

No. Mine's actually in a better condition. :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if I did see mine on ebay soon though ... :lol:

Demand for these so called collectable clubs is so unpredictable ...

3oneday
8th November 2006, 01:04 PM
No. Mine's actually in a better condition. :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if I did see mine on ebay soon though ... :lol:

Demand for these so called collectable clubs is so unpredictable ...well, make sure you remember what dribble this bloke has typed up ;)

Golf_Novice
8th November 2006, 01:04 PM
Damn you eBay !@!#!

hehe

Moe Norman
8th November 2006, 01:11 PM
i told you Jono!

keep an eye on said ozgolfers ebay account ;)

BrisVegas
8th November 2006, 01:12 PM
damn, i should have bought that putter off you when i had the chance Jono...

I've always liked the classics. Had a roll with my Bullseye last night and was binning them from everywhere!

freddy a
11th November 2006, 10:00 PM
wilson 8802 putters are sweet feeling, they also set up so nicely. I have one and go back to it now and then when i feel like i need too concentrate on my stroke more.

macleod
17th November 2006, 12:04 PM
*whistle* as a researcher......welll....y'know....

it's like the singer sewing machine i got for $5, you gotta grab stuff when u can. :D

i couldn't find a yonex super adx for years now and like this style...thanks again :D

macleod
17th November 2006, 12:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if I did see mine on ebay soon though ... :lol:

oh ye of little faith :lol: i wouldn't do that and don't buy from fellow ozg's to deliberately make profit.

i just need about 3 inches added back it it, can i pay you the difference in market cap for the extension? ;)