PDA

View Full Version : Time stamps out

goughy
4th November 2006, 07:36 AM
Hi Y'all. It appears many post time stamps are out from last night. It means when you reply to some posts your reply will appear before the post you are replying too. It may get a bit dizzying.

I've notice it happen to courty, fishy and jarro so far.

AndyP
4th November 2006, 09:20 AM
And you haven't fixed it?

AndyP
4th November 2006, 09:40 AM
Any post between 6pm Yesterday (post 128876) and about 6am Today (post 128915), will have screwed time stamps. I did notice that the forum was behaving badly last night.
About 39 posts have had 12hrs added to the timestamp.

Was a PITA to go through and fix it last time, and it will be a PITA again.
It will also screw around with the New Posts function if you logged in last night, as it will have your last visit registered as in the future from now.

That said, you probably won't see this post anyway.....

goughy, have we changed servers yet?

Jarro
4th November 2006, 09:46 AM
i logged in at around 1am this morning and it all seemes to be going nicely :-s

goughy
4th November 2006, 09:55 AM
Buggers me and buggers me. I barely know how to turn on a computer.

AndyP
4th November 2006, 10:46 AM
All of the timestamps of the posts have been fixed. However, the times that appear for latest posts in the forums, etc, still display it wrong. That's not really worth fixing.

Eag's
5th November 2006, 06:04 PM
Anybody else had any trouble getting on here today?
I have tried most of the day but only been able to access the site early this morning and again just now?

just
5th November 2006, 06:10 PM
Eags
I think there were problems with the server between 7-12 today. I got on at about 1:30.
Just

goughy
5th November 2006, 06:11 PM
Look at my comment in the joke thread.

Robyn has just sold her website, so in about a week or so we'll pretty much have any server space to ourselves. A lot of our probs have had to do with using up bandwidth, and it's not us using it.

Things should smooth out soon. I believe a lot of todays probs have been due to us being moved back from the semi-dedicated server to the one we were on previously.

Also, with robyn not doing the upkeep on her site, she may be able to help us more. Of course, now she's working she'll have less time in general.

I'm just raving on now.

AndyP
5th November 2006, 06:46 PM
I believe a lot of todays probs have been due to us being moved back from the semi-dedicated server to the one we were on previously.
So we've moved back to the one that they said shouldn't have forums and chatrooms on it?