PDA

View Full Version : chat room disaster

damoocow
26th August 2004, 10:48 AM
apologies to anyone in the chat room when I log on and do not respond - cannot access the full screen - can read messages but unable to respond - which I guess doesn't matter too much as you are all full of shit really.- come to think of it I retract my apology - I have been doing it on purpose - yeah that's right , cause I hate you all -
-good now i feel better - where are my tablets?
damoocow

Jarro
26th August 2004, 11:05 AM
if you want full screen, click the chat icon at the TOP of the page.

.. now get some tablets into ya you cranky bastard :roll:

AndyP
26th August 2004, 11:11 AM
apologies to anyone in the chat room when I log on and do not respond - cannot access the full screen - can read messages but unable to respond

Thanks for that. g69 and I got plenty of amusement at your expense. :mrgreen:

First the Ezydrive disaster, now this. You just can't take a trick can you?

3oneday
26th August 2004, 11:19 AM
$hit, I must have left a minute before, can you recreate if we go back in there :lol:

Pete

damoocow
26th August 2004, 08:34 PM
I am content knowing that my ****ed up debacle of a life causes you so much hilarity - but let me make one thing clear - if it involves technology in ANY way I have NO IDEA.
damoocow

Onewood
26th August 2004, 08:37 PM
I am content knowing that my @#$%^& up debacle of a life causes you so much hilarity - but let me make one thing clear - if it involves technology in ANY way I have NO IDEA.
damoocow

Well did you try the link up the top :roll:

damoocow
26th August 2004, 08:43 PM
Kev - will try it next time I go back - at the moment it is just far too painful a memory.
damoocow

markTHEblake
26th August 2004, 08:59 PM
which I guess doesn't matter too much as you are all full of s#$% really

cant argue with that.

damoocow
26th August 2004, 09:12 PM
blakey - is there any way I can turn that quote of mine into an avatar?
damoocow
[/b]which I guess doesn't matter too much as you are all full of s#$% really

markTHEblake
26th August 2004, 09:16 PM
blakey - is there any way I can turn that quote of mine into an avatar?

do you mean you want the quote under your name? send a PM to Jaster, he has the power to do as he will.

you might be one of the lucky ones to actually choose what is yours, none of us seem to have that luxury.