PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

dc68
30th October 2006, 10:24 AM
In my speech yesterday I neglected to thank everyone.

Thanks to the people I played with on the weekend. Steve, Alo and Macca on Saturday and Moe, Amanda and Pete on Sunday. I had a super time on course.
Thanks to everyone who spent countless hours with the organization of the Champs
Thanks to everyone who sponsored/donated prizes.
Thanks to PeteyD for the lift up and back.
Thanks to the fellas I bunked with PeteyD, Grunt, Bruce and Damo.
Thanks to Tezza for the photos.

And a very special thank you to Mr James B Beam for fueling my weekend.:mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
30th October 2006, 10:54 AM
[thump] [thump] [thump] [thump] [thump] [thump] [thump]

:lol:

dc68
30th October 2006, 11:00 AM
Now now don't get too excited by it all.

:p

3oneday
30th October 2006, 12:57 PM
Broncos still suck

dc68
30th October 2006, 01:06 PM
I am sure they would be very upset to know how little you think of them Pete. :p

Moe Norman
30th October 2006, 01:50 PM
mate - I have that jersey in Large but not X-Large if you want to swap it over.

dc68
30th October 2006, 02:31 PM
Cheers Moe that would be super. I can bring it into town any day or if you want to wait until the next Ozgolf day that's fine by me.

Jarro
30th October 2006, 02:42 PM
congrats again Dave, well played 8)

AndyP
30th October 2006, 06:07 PM
Have you got one that comes in brown and gold?

Moe Norman
30th October 2006, 06:16 PM
i can give you one of my babies nappies - it has brown and gold in it.

PeteyD
30th October 2006, 06:40 PM
i can give you one of my babies nappies - it has brown and gold in it.

:smt046:smt046:smt046

poidda
31st October 2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, I agree with everyone on this thread to date. It's been great to finally meet you all, and it's a joy to play shyte golf with a great bunch of people. I look forward to many more ozgolf beers. (and the golf aswell i suppose)

peter_rs
31st October 2006, 10:18 AM
Your golf on sunday wasn't that bad poidda, -3 and had shavey on the ropes in your match.

A Great 4 days of golf. I shot myself in the foot with the friday round but I don't care (my sun & mon rounds were close to the new hcp anyway).

Good to see all the guys again.

AndyP
31st October 2006, 11:11 AM
Thank you to all those that helped me organise this beast this year. It made for a less stressful weekend for me and I hope it didn't take away from your weekend.

Thanks to all the prize donations, guys. What a great effort!
Well done, Tez, in catching some of our great weekend in pictures.

Bruce
31st October 2006, 04:02 PM
I'll add my thanks here too.

I was pretty sure it was going to be good but it was a fair commitment of time, money and brownie points to make the trip.

It was 100% worth it.

Thanks to everyone who made me more than welcome. Thanks for a year's worth of memories and anecdotes. Thanks to those that helped put it all together. I am already laying the ground work for attending next year.

DC68 - you are an inspiration to us all. Sinking the most piss (or thereabouts) and shooting the lowest score. A truly worthy winner.

Hopefully my cooking barbies, dealing cards and announcing winners was enough to keep the invite for next year.

dc68
31st October 2006, 04:08 PM
Thanks Bruce, I am having 3 weeks off the booze to recover from the Fri/Sat night efforts.