Collin Morikawa (WC)
Sam Burns (WC)
Rickie Fowler (WC)

WBennett
12th September 2023, 01:26 PM
So - who is keen, who doesn't care?

BobsYourUncle
12th September 2023, 01:36 PM
I always enjoy watching the Ryder Cup. And being in Europe the timezone should be good.

sms316
12th September 2023, 01:47 PM
Go Brooks!

Kelsey86
12th September 2023, 03:15 PM
I'm looking forward to it, conveniently on a long weekend up here too.

Ron Burgundy
12th September 2023, 03:38 PM
Can’t wait. Long weekend & the league GF is on too. And the rest of the family will be away so I have the whole weekend to myself to drink piss and watch all the sport.

PerryGroves
12th September 2023, 05:37 PM
Got a few mates who are doing the RWC into Ryder, I will be watching, unfortunately I still want the Europeans to win more than the International
I went to the Ryder Cup in Paris, hope the Italians sort the transport better than the French.

markTHEblake
12th September 2023, 08:26 PM
USA by 7

Dcanto
12th September 2023, 08:56 PM
I'm looking forward to it - it looks like the USA might actually be a chance to win on European soil. I'm also interested in the tactics and team management aspect of the event. Especially after listening to Paul McGinley being interviewed about his time as Team Euro captain. https://open.spotify.com/episode/7mssD83A5C8A3zMKctceh5?si=_ROu7qhGQReBOI7Z3Y-AZg

qbnchopper
19th September 2023, 06:48 PM
I'm keen to not care if that answers it Benno ?

Euro by 2

virge666
19th September 2023, 07:49 PM
No Meronk.. Just crazy

Dead.set.nuts

thecollective
21st September 2023, 11:10 AM
No Meronk.. Just crazy

Dead.set.nuts

I wonder if it’s a pressure valve situation choosing Lowry instead.

I agree and think it’s a missed opportunity to blood another future player into the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rickie prowler
21st September 2023, 08:32 PM
Lowry was the one highlight for Europe last time out in an otherwise forgettable RC.
It's a fine balance between blooding youth for the future and winning, especially your home events.
If it comes down to the wire, I'd rather lowry over Meronk on Sunday in matchplay.

WBennett
21st September 2023, 09:42 PM
Lowry was the one highlight for Europe last time out in an otherwise forgettable RC. It's a fine balance between blooding youth for the future and winning, especially your home events. If it comes down to the wire, I'd rather lowry over Meronk on Sunday in matchplay. With you.Lowry is the Poulter of this team. He is the lifeblood, the fun bloke, the one they feed off.He was always in for me

rickie prowler
29th September 2023, 03:14 PM
I will more than likely regret saying this but I can see a European sweep in foursomes. Some very good looking pairings.

Toxic
29th September 2023, 05:16 PM
Loving it

rickie prowler
29th September 2023, 08:00 PM
Sensational morning session. Foursomes is definitely Europe's game but that's beyond all expectations.

thecollective
29th September 2023, 10:44 PM
Fitzpatrick making everything, looking to be a horror day for the yanks

PerryGroves
30th September 2023, 09:35 AM
Fitzpatrick making everything, looking to be a horror day for the yanks

Didn't get any better, US 1 up in three matches standing on 18 and didn't win one. Wyndham Clark after smashing his drive may have to report into the shank thread.

chappy1970
30th September 2023, 10:01 AM
I see Brooks is being Brooks, having a sook, after Rahm eagled the last.

Keopka is a phenomenal player, but will be long remembered as a massive sook

chappy1970
30th September 2023, 06:13 PM
Brooks, eat a bag

Sookie1
30th September 2023, 06:31 PM
9 & 7 biggest loss in Ryder cup history. How ****ing good.

Toxic
1st October 2023, 08:13 AM
According to Jamie Weir of Sky Sports, Cantlay did not wear his Team USA hat during morning foursomes on Saturday due to his belief that Ryder Cup players should be paid. He was also hatless during afternoon four-balls.
Cantlay reportedly also declined to attend the gala dinner this week, and he is reportedly sitting in a different part of the locker room along with teammate and close friend Xander Schauffele.

goughy
1st October 2023, 09:18 AM
Why bitch about not being paid then turn up? If it was such an issue take a real stand! I'm assuming he didn't make much this year?

Toxic
1st October 2023, 09:52 AM
Why bitch about not being paid then turn up? If it was such an issue take a real stand! I'm assuming he didn't make much this year? The videos of Rory losing his sh1t are awesome

PerryGroves
1st October 2023, 12:00 PM
According to Jamie Weir of Sky Sports, Cantlay did not wear his Team USA hat during morning foursomes on Saturday due to his belief that Ryder Cup players should be paid. He was also hatless during afternoon four-balls.
Cantlay reportedly also declined to attend the gala dinner this week, and he is reportedly sitting in a different part of the locker room along with teammate and close friend Xander Schauffele.

Jamie Weir could write Rugby League for the Telegraph with Buzz Rothfield, has a very vivid imagination.

As usual we probably won't find the truth however Cantlay said he didn't like the fit of the hats and didn't wear one at Whistling Straits either.

Johnny Canuck
1st October 2023, 02:39 PM
Jamie Weir could write Rugby League for the Telegraph with Buzz Rothfield, has a very vivid imagination.

As usual we probably won't find the truth however Cantlay said he didn't like the fit of the hats and didn't wear one at Whistling Straits either.

I have a hard time believing that with custom made everything for the team, they couldn’t find a hat for his cranium since Whistling.

3Puttpete
1st October 2023, 05:14 PM
I have a hard time believing that with custom made everything for the team, they couldn’t find a hat for his cranium since Whistling.

They did at the Presidents Cup

Johnny Canuck
1st October 2023, 06:02 PM
They did at the Presidents Cup

Yep.

Where he got paid.

damoocow
1st October 2023, 09:33 PM
The videos of Rory losing his sh1t are awesome

Only saw stills but I don't think Rory's limp leprechaun voice would
be too scary.

thecollective
1st October 2023, 10:05 PM
Lowry stepping in and forcing him into the car a class act. Fine form

aussieashley
1st October 2023, 11:06 PM
So is the general opinion that the real reason they guys don’t wear hats is a protest because they don’t get paid to play?

3Puttpete
1st October 2023, 11:24 PM
So is the general opinion that the real reason they guys don’t wear hats is a protest because they don’t get paid to play?

It might be drawing a long bow to connect the 2 but Cantlay is pretty widely known to not be happy about not being paid for this.

goonie
2nd October 2023, 02:14 PM
The only thing Cantlay has managed to do this Ryder cup is make more spectators dislike him.

Actually Cantlay is just another slow ass playing American sook, who cares.

Yossarian
2nd October 2023, 02:29 PM
He has a nice swing.

Chilled
12th October 2023, 01:18 PM
The only thing Cantlay has managed to do this Ryder cup is make more spectators dislike him.I'd suggest that's impossible as it implies some like him.

virge666
26th October 2023, 08:48 AM

It might be drawing a long bow to connect the 2 but Cantlay is pretty widely known to not be happy about not being paid for this.

The players who dont like not being paid for the Ryder cup and more than able to refuse the invitation.

Simply refuse so we dont have a multi, multi millionaire screw it up for everyone else moping around like a freaking child with ADHD.

goughy
26th October 2023, 09:18 AM
Comparing entitled spoilt millionaires to neurodiverse kids is a bit rough..... on the kids!