PDA

View Full Version : FS: The Plane Truth For Golfers - Jim Hardy DVDs

braddles
29th October 2006, 08:55 AM
I am looking to sell my Jim Hardy DVD set "The Plane Truth for Golfers."

For more information, go to www.planetruthforgolfers.com

The DVDs retail for US$99 plus US$25 shipping. They have only been watched once. The DVD set comes with a bonus Drills DVD (4 DVDs total).

Jim Hardy is a great teacher. He teaches pros such as Peter Jacobsen, Paul Azinger, David Duval, Scott McCarron, Tom Penice, etc.

The instruction is quite different to what you would normally hear from a teaching pro.

I am willing to sell for $100 plus postage.

Cheers

Brad

Ducky
29th October 2006, 02:22 PM
Did you rip your copy as well? Mine will be on Ebay shortly no doubt.

:lol:

The DVDs were okay, but I feel it is a fruitless exercise to try teaching yourself his methods (especially for the one plane swing) without a qualified instructor. Unfortunately, I am yet to find anyone in Australia who teaches the one plane swing principles.

Your selling price is quite good, as I was unable to find them any cheaper than $100.00 USD.

braddles
29th October 2006, 03:13 PM
I am not going to copy the DVDs, as I don't have a dvd burner. Maybe I should get one!

I think the DVDs are very informative, however there is nobody in Tassie to teach the swing. I personally think the one plane swing the Hank Haney teaches makes a lot of sense. I might have to buy a video camera and start doing my own analysis!

Ducky
29th October 2006, 03:25 PM
If you have a DVD player on your PC you can simply convert them into ISO files. For backup purposes, of course.

;)

braddles
30th October 2006, 02:44 PM
Sold!