PDA

View Full Version : SA: Strathalbyn Sunday 23 April 2023 (V. Short Notice, Sorry).

Hard_Pan
22nd April 2023, 05:44 PM
Calling any SAnkers not at the LiV this weekend.

I'm playing Strath tomorrow morning. Hitting off around 9:00am.

All welcome to join me.

Cheers,

HP

Hatchman
23rd April 2023, 09:12 AM
Have fun HP.
Would like to have joined you as always like having a hit at Strath. Sadly I had a full card of things planned work and family wise this weekend.

nadg63
23rd April 2023, 10:20 AM
Just saw this, Sunday 9.50am :) (might make a racket passing by on the Ducati later!)

Hard_Pan
23rd April 2023, 11:26 AM
Just saw this, Sunday 9.50am :) (might make a racket passing by on the Ducati later!) Think I heard you going past just then! 🙂It’s glorious out here. No one behind me, just doin’ my thing..

nadg63
23rd April 2023, 12:47 PM
Think I heard you going past just then! ������It’s glorious out here. No one behind me, just doin’ my thing..

Glad to hear you're enjoying it - wasn't me, I never left home as I decided to get some gardening duties done so I can go out on Tuesday.

Hard_Pan
23rd April 2023, 01:53 PM
Glad to hear you're enjoying it - wasn't me, I never left home as I decided to get some gardening duties done so I can go out on Tuesday. Concrete and pavers are the solution to your problem. 😉

nadg63
23rd April 2023, 06:50 PM
Concrete and pavers are the solution to your problem. ������

Have those - it's more to do with the surrounding Gum Trees and all the crap they drop everywhere.

Hatchman
24th April 2023, 08:29 AM
How's Strath looking now they've had another year with full irrigation on the fairways?

Hard_Pan
25th April 2023, 09:40 AM
How's Strath looking now they've had another year with full irrigation on the fairways? Very nice Hatch. There were virtually no rough patches and there was a consistent level spread of couch on all fairways. Even the greens seemed smoother to putt on.

Hatchman
25th April 2023, 10:26 AM
Hearing it’s coming along very well pleases me a lot. I must find the time to get back there for another hit. I just need to find the time for a hit full stop. October was my last hit anywhere.