PDA

View Full Version : Club refinishers

sheezymaneezy
17th February 2023, 09:54 PM
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone knows of any top club refinishers in Australia?
Have a few putters I'd like to redo in a nice or unique finish.

markTHEblake
17th February 2023, 10:15 PM
That custom putter guy can do stuff like that.

spanner039
18th February 2023, 04:12 AM
Wanlefty on here does phenomenal work

sheezymaneezy
18th February 2023, 05:14 PM
Thanks guys.

Who is 'That Customer Putter Guy'?

Didn't know wanlefty did that kind of stuff. I'll try reach out to him, haven't seen him post recently.

pt73
18th February 2023, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys.

Who is 'That Customer Putter Guy'?

Didn't know wanlefty did that kind of stuff. I'll try reach out to him, haven't seen him post recently.
My guess is Kari Lajosi

NewyMitch
18th February 2023, 08:38 PM
Here's a couple of links:

https://www.instagram.com/wans_customs/?hl=en

https://mulligansclubmakers.com.au/

chappy1970
19th February 2023, 08:06 AM
WAN Lefty is your man.

He is one of the best in Oz

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

LeftyHoges
21st February 2023, 12:05 PM
Spent an hour or so with Adam at Mulligans Clubmakers last Thursday morning. When he found out we were OZgolfers he let us have a look at the whole setup in their new store / workshop in Armadale (they've been there 7-8 months or so) and it was very impressive. When finished it will be amazing. VERY knowledgeable bloke, and great to deal with. Does majority of Kari Lajosi's work. Can highly recommend.

BUSHY
22nd February 2023, 04:03 PM
Spent an hour or so with Adam at Mulligans Clubmakers last Thursday morning. When he found out we were OZgolfers he let us have a look at the whole setup in their new store / workshop in Armadale (they've been there 7-8 months or so) and it was very impressive. When finished it will be amazing. VERY knowledgeable bloke, and great to deal with. Does majority of Kari Lajosi's work. Can highly recommend.

Adam is also an OZGolfer