PDA

View Full Version : new putter for jono to try

macleod
19th October 2006, 09:51 AM
hard data is the best thing in the world!

http://www.cio.com/blog_view.html?CID=25482

Jono
19th October 2006, 01:19 PM
hard data is the best thing in the world!

http://www.cio.com/blog_view.html?CID=25482

Does it come in 3 ball version? ;)

miro
19th October 2006, 01:23 PM
Macca,

I played with Jono last week. With his belly length three ball -a putter that looks like it was made for a guy 12 feet tall and borrowed by Jono -I can assure you he will not be needing a new flat stick anytime soon.

brad
19th October 2006, 01:25 PM
:roll:

:)

Grunt
19th October 2006, 01:52 PM
Macca,

I played with Jono last week. With his belly length three ball -a putter that looks like it was made for a guy 12 feet tall and borrowed by Jono -I can assure you he will not be needing a new flat stick anytime soon.

I called it Shrek when I first saw it, as in he borrowed it off Shrek.

fatrabbitbrain
19th October 2006, 09:15 PM
Hmm, I'm going to Japan in 3 weeks.. Anyone for a special order? :mrgreen:

Speirsy11
21st October 2006, 10:27 AM
Macca,

Last time I played with Jono he had that putter and was putting the dots off it........Jono, if you get rid of that putter, you know you can send it west.....

Jono
21st October 2006, 04:58 PM
Last time I played with Jono he had that putter and was putting the dots off it........Jono, if you get rid of that putter, you know you can send it west.....

Yeah, the 3 ball is safe in my bag for the time being ... until the 6 ball hits the market. ;)

Grunt
21st October 2006, 04:59 PM
how about the dozen ball?

Jarro
21st October 2006, 05:27 PM
Hmm, I'm going to Japan in 3 weeks.. Anyone for a special order? :mrgreen:

some of those fancy magnetised hat-clip ball markers would be cool ;)

Taylormade of course :mrgreen: