PDA

View Full Version : 2023 PGA Tour

jimandr
5th January 2023, 09:44 PM
This post is mainly a thread starter and a celebration of the return of golf to our TV's after a period of drought. Some pundits like the concept of a proper off-season. Not me, I want to see meaningful golf all the time.

For me, the event itself is one of the least interesting on tour. Usually the best thing about this one is the coverage of whales and surfers and the like.

Sadly, with the new two tier schedule, there will probably be plenty of worse events, with ultra-weak fields, this year. But its better than nothing.

3Puttpete
5th January 2023, 10:24 PM
I’d rather 20 tournaments with 19 of the top 20 than 40 tournaments with 5 of them.

petethepilot
5th January 2023, 11:02 PM
So do you really think Rahm and Rory are going to play week on, week off?

3Puttpete
6th January 2023, 12:18 AM
So do you really think Rahm and Rory are going to play week on, week off?

Until they do otherwise I’m happy to accept they’ll do what they say they’re going to do. That’s the agreement they’ve come to. There are 20 elevated events, they can take 1 off.

WBennett
6th January 2023, 08:40 AM
I like Kapalua. Looks a fun course, lots of elevation changes, and great players.

WBennett
8th January 2023, 10:34 AM
Watched a bit yesterday, and yes, I still want to play there.

Unlike 50% of TPC Whatever's, this place looks fun.

Like National Old

3Puttpete
9th January 2023, 10:26 AM
Watched a bit yesterday, and yes, I still want to play there.

Unlike 50% of TPC Whatever's, this place looks fun.

Like National Old

It’s like Hamilton Island

WBennett
9th January 2023, 11:10 AM
E
It’s like Hamilton Island

Except 5 times wider

ParkRoyal
9th January 2023, 02:08 PM
Is it a choke if the winner shoots -10 to your -1?

Toxic
9th January 2023, 02:43 PM
Is it a choke if the winner shoots -10 to your -1? Given the shots Collin hit, yes it was a big time choke

LeftyHoges
9th January 2023, 02:44 PM

Absolutely. It's a small choke considering the others around him shot -10, -9, -7, -4, -5, -7, 6, but nowhere near the all time great gags.

Like National Old

Kapalua doesn't need to be napalmed.

PerryGroves
9th January 2023, 05:28 PM

The stats might not show how bad, it was a choke of Normanesque proportions.

Ron Burgundy
9th January 2023, 06:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230109/a8edc4980ea99d37db394ab75bf71fe6.jpg

BUSHY
14th January 2023, 06:36 PM
The stats might not show how bad, it was a choke of Normanesque proportions.

Hello Jordan Spieth [emoji1423]

64/75 MC

[emoji928]

pt73
14th January 2023, 09:14 PM
Hello Jordan Spieth [emoji1423]

64/75 MC

[emoji928]According to the announcers he joins a very small group of players in PGATOUR events who were 1st round leaders to miss the cut.

Something like 3 or 4 of them.

markTHEblake
15th January 2023, 05:13 PM
eventsAccording to the announcers he joins a very small group of players in PGATOUR events who were 1st round leaders to miss the cut.Something like 3 or 4 of them.Rod Pampling one of those ( technically) the Open at Carnastie in 1998-ish.

petethepilot
15th January 2023, 08:43 PM
Rod Pampling one of those ( technically) the Open at Carnastie in 1998-ish.

1999 …just ask Craig Parry!

71/86 I believe!

jimandr
2nd February 2023, 05:23 PM
Pebble is always just about the worst event of the year, considering the scenery, with endless interviews with Bill Murray and slo-mo analysis of Ray Romano's swing, etc.

It seems it will be even less entertaining because we shouldn't see death-defying golf like last year. But it'll be safer.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/35573186/pebble-beach-makes-8th-hole-safer-spieth-daring-shot

virge666
2nd February 2023, 08:08 PM
Pebble is always just about the worst event of the year, considering the scenery, with endless interviews with Bill Murray and slo-mo analysis of Ray Romano's swing, etc.

It seems it will be even less entertaining because we shouldn't see death-defying golf like last year. But it'll be safer.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/35573186/pebble-beach-makes-8th-hole-safer-spieth-daring-shot

Word.

virge666
2nd February 2023, 08:12 PM
1999 …just ask Craig Parry!

71/86 I believe!

Pamps sent him a tweet saying "Welcome to the Club"

ParkRoyal
4th February 2023, 08:56 PM
PGA tour sponsorship lowlight, Harry Higgs with Dude Wipes emblazoned on his polo..

Ferrins
5th February 2023, 06:09 AM
PGA tour sponsorship lowlight, Harry Higgs with Dude Wipes emblazoned on his polo..

He scores zero points for that!

BUSHY
11th February 2023, 07:12 AM
Prepare for the aggregators to lose their minds.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230210/0f8f7ea2b45b687828e1cfb0949548b1.png

benno_r
11th February 2023, 06:30 PM
Prepare for the aggregators to lose their minds.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230210/0f8f7ea2b45b687828e1cfb0949548b1.pngCould be ready to watch my first tour event in years.

Maybe.

Ron Burgundy
11th February 2023, 08:31 PM
Hopefully he gets an Uber this year.

BUSHY
12th February 2023, 12:01 AM
Could be ready to watch my first tour event in years.

Maybe.

Great course, designated event, you won’t be the only one I reckon.

BUSHY
12th February 2023, 12:03 AM
Hopefully he gets an Uber this year.

Did you read about his penchant for catching Uber in Jupiter?? I think it’s sunk in.

LeftyHoges
12th February 2023, 08:26 AM
Did you read about his penchant for catching Uber in Jupiter?? I think it’s sunk in.Why the **** the bloke doesn't employ his own personal driver on his payroll is beyond me...

3Puttpete
12th February 2023, 09:47 AM
Why the **** the bloke doesn't employ his own personal driver on his payroll is beyond me...

The driver would know where he’s been.

markTHEblake
12th February 2023, 09:50 AM
The driver would know where he’s been. Like Epsteins private airport hanger?

BUSHY
12th February 2023, 10:56 AM
Why the **** the bloke doesn't employ his own personal driver on his payroll is beyond me...

I agree.

thecollective
16th February 2023, 09:27 PM
You know Tiger is renowned for being a tight arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

markTHEblake
16th February 2023, 10:38 PM
Didnt even tip the waitress

pt73
17th February 2023, 07:00 PM
Saw a few RIV hats in crowd and some press have also been calling the event RIV.

markTHEblake
17th February 2023, 07:42 PM
Heres some highlights from the Notflix documentary.

https://youtu.be/zJFc7_SmnlQ

virge666
17th February 2023, 11:22 PM
Was it just me or was JT a bit Tearful on the 18th with TW?
and that was the best golf to watch in a long time.

:)

virge666
18th February 2023, 12:26 PM
John Rahm
2nd Round
17th
Second shot.

You're welcome.

Daves
24th February 2023, 07:57 AM
Good to see Ogilvy playing, and playing well in the Honda.

Stuart
24th February 2023, 05:16 PM
Good to see Ogilvy playing, along with a lot of other Aussies, but wow - that is a crap field.

virge666
24th February 2023, 10:40 PM
Good to see Ogilvy playing, along with a lot of other Aussies, but wow - that is a crap field.

Yep, from premier to Korn Ferry

markTHEblake
24th February 2023, 11:33 PM
Now we know why Scheffler has the steady eddie footwork. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoIqwx5KYBv/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Stuart
25th February 2023, 09:07 AM
I am finding the whole 'quantity versus quality' debate between the PGA and LIV is a fascinating aspect of their battle for the public viewership. The PGA has clearly decided to go down the pathway (admittedly started a while ago) whereby they saturate the market with a different event effectively every week.

I have realised that I am far more interested in who is playing, rather than either the supposed tournament prestige or the course. With the exception of the four majors, I really can't be bothered watching any of the PGA tour events unless there is a decent field with the leading Aussies (e.g. Scott, Davis, Day).

This week is a great example of an event that I just don't even remotely care about. The only reason I would watch is if one of the Aussies is in the hunt on the final day, but the first three days are not even slightly interesting to me due to the field strength. By playing so many events, it is clear that most of the leading PGA players will only appear in around 50% of tournaments, which greatly dilutes the overall appeal of the product (to my mind anyway).

markTHEblake
25th February 2023, 11:00 AM
^^^
Like.

Kelsey86
25th February 2023, 12:08 PM
I don't watch much of it either, I have it on now just to have something on while I get ready to go and play this arvo, but otherwise I usually watch the European tour. I like the variety of courses in the different countries, and I much prefer the commentators on that coverage. The fields aren't necessarily full of well known players but I enjoy watching the golf they play regardless.

3Puttpete
25th February 2023, 01:25 PM
I am finding the whole 'quantity versus quality' debate between the PGA and LIV is a fascinating aspect of their battle for the public viewership. The PGA has clearly decided to go down the pathway (admittedly started a while ago) whereby they saturate the market with a different event effectively every week.

I have realised that I am far more interested in who is playing, rather than either the supposed tournament prestige or the course. With the exception of the four majors, I really can't be bothered watching any of the PGA tour events unless there is a decent field with the leading Aussies (e.g. Scott, Davis, Day).

This week is a great example of an event that I just don't even remotely care about. The only reason I would watch is if one of the Aussies is in the hunt on the final day, but the first three days are not even slightly interesting to me due to the field strength. By playing so many events, it is clear that most of the leading PGA players will only appear in around 50% of tournaments, which greatly dilutes the overall appeal of the product (to my mind anyway).

At least they’ll all be there for those 50% rather than half of them

Ron Burgundy
25th February 2023, 02:03 PM
At least they’ll all be there for those 50% rather than half of them Agree. Now we know which PGAT events will have all the big names so are worth watching and we can completely ignore the others. LIV will run against the PGAT b grade events, giving us something decent to watch those weeks. 13 designated PGAT events, 14 LIV events & 4 majors sounds perfect. And if you throw in the Euro tour big dick events and the bigger Aussie tour events, there’s your full year round calendar pretty much set.

Stuart
25th February 2023, 06:54 PM
Agree ... there’s your full year round calendar pretty much set.

Nice - best of all worlds :)

goughy
2nd March 2023, 01:07 PM
I didn't know where to ask this; in Liv golf or here, though this is about next year really, but it's still PGA.
If the PGA introduces designated events with set fields and no cut, wouldn't that be an issue for ranking points? Isn't there supposed to be a cut, and not set fields?

Matt 3 Jab
2nd March 2023, 02:34 PM
I didn't know where to ask this; in Liv golf or here, though this is about next year really, but it's still PGA.
If the PGA introduces designated events with set fields and no cut, wouldn't that be an issue for ranking points? Isn't there supposed to be a cut, and not set fields?These basically replace WGC events, BUT without the non PGA tour members (DP world etc who don't have dual cards).

It will affect the OWGR as the bigger the field the more points now. Hence Rahms comments.

What appears to have changed is there is no longer a requirement for the top guys to be forced to play these events. The collective bargaining' of their product, basically guaranteeing the sponsors that Rory and Spieth and JT et al would be showing up to the designated events is gone. That's a weird one for me.

Now sponsors would be asked to throw up $30 million and there is a possibility that some of the big names don't show up??!!

I think the media release said the cash would bring them in. I doubt it. If they have a niggle or prepping for a major etc, they don't care about the cash (majors not cash right Rory?)

So in this, they have lost the plot. Because even if the money is bigger, they can't guarantee the battles as they can this year (players can only miss one designated event to get the 100 mill pip cash)

And now that's dropping to 50 million. Probably a good move.

Obviously the backlash from top players made them remove it. But that to me was the thing that made it different to other events.

Even Rory missing the first one in Hawaii was weird when he was pushing for them all to play against each other more

Sent from my NE2215 using Tapatalk

goughy
2nd March 2023, 05:19 PM
But aren't the WGC events still happening? These are just a set of 8 or 12 (can't remember) events? Is it kinda their mini LIV tour within the PGA tour?

Matt 3 Jab
2nd March 2023, 07:58 PM
But aren't the WGC events still happening? These are just a set of 8 or 12 (can't remember) events? Is it kinda their mini LIV tour within the PGA tour?I think WGC are gone.

I could be wrong

And yeah. It's the top players for bigger purses. The idea however was to get the best playing the best more frequently outside of majors.

It disadvantaged the euro players at they need to play 12 plus majors plus tour championship plus the 4 or whatever euro tour events to qualify for Ryder cup.

Without forcing them to play the events it's seems against what they were going for.

Golfers do what's best for themselves, and that in turn hurts the product (I thought) they were going for. As in your just don't know who's playing each week.

LIV is ahead in that regard as you know the field. (all be it weaker generally). But if I was going to travel to an event, I'd much rather know I had a great chance of seeing cam and Phil and DJ than taking a punt bigger names would show up for another event.

pt73
2nd March 2023, 08:04 PM
These basically replace WGC events, BUT without the non PGA tour members (DP world etc who don't have dual cards).

It will affect the OWGR as the bigger the field the more points now. Hence Rahms comments.

What appears to have changed is there is no longer a requirement for the top guys to be forced to play these events. The collective bargaining' of their product, basically guaranteeing the sponsors that Rory and Spieth and JT et al would be showing up to the designated events is gone. That's a weird one for me.

Now sponsors would be asked to throw up $30 million and there is a possibility that some of the big names don't show up??!!

I think the media release said the cash would bring them in. I doubt it. If they have a niggle or prepping for a major etc, they don't care about the cash (majors not cash right Rory?)

So in this, they have lost the plot. Because even if the money is bigger, they can't guarantee the battles as they can this year (players can only miss one designated event to get the 100 mill pip cash)

And now that's dropping to 50 million. Probably a good move.

Obviously the backlash from top players made them remove it. But that to me was the thing that made it different to other events.

Even Rory missing the first one in Hawaii was weird when he was pushing for them all to play against each other more

From the link below:

https://fansided.com/2023/02/07/pga-tour-elevated-event-explained/

At an elevated event, there will be more money on the line with every non-major purse sitting at least $20 million with each governing body determining the purse for those events. Meanwhile, the Top 20 players in last year’s PIP program will be required to play in all of these events with the exception of one that each player is able to miss.

markTHEblake
2nd March 2023, 08:12 PM
No cut is a good thing - keeps the golfers coming last interested as they are still playing for a money. Golfers that know they are missing the cut and know they aint getting paid are only interested in getting out of there as soon as they can.
Though they could still pay everyone and still have a cut, like in many 3rd round cuts that have been done.

Matt 3 Jab
2nd March 2023, 08:27 PM
From the link below:

https://fansided.com/2023/02/07/pga-tour-elevated-event-explained/

At an elevated event, there will be more money on the line with every non-major purse sitting at least $20 million with each governing body determining the purse for those events. Meanwhile, the Top 20 players in last year’s PIP program will be required to play in all of these events with the exception of one that each player is able to miss.That's for this year, 2023 only

From media release today there are no participation requirements. Which is a step backwards from what I thought they were going for. Ie knowing the best would play the best at these and event's.

I think they could have reduced the amount of elevated events and kept the "must play" policy as we know that the players will skip events.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230302/c111c9c7cf092b409e0b252d815294ac.jpg

Matt 3 Jab
2nd March 2023, 08:30 PM
A possible other tipping point for the players may have been the lowered OWGR points for smaller events. So playing 15 limited field events may have not been ideal for rankings.

But that's a whole different issue with field size, field strength and OWGR

jimandr
2nd March 2023, 10:28 PM
I'm in strong disagreement with the 2024 plan. It is borrowing the bad things about LIV. There is no coincidence that the plan is a player-led initiative. What's good for us is good for the game, apparently.

I've always disagreed about limited field invitation events getting ranking points. Giving points at the Hero challenge was and is a joke.

Part of the appeal of golf is the cut. Play badly and you go home and get nothing. That's the way it should be.

For me, there is nothing wrong with the current structure of a golf tournament. The general golfing public were not asking for any changes, and the proposal is an over-reaction.

Strangely, the one thing about the current structure that the general public doesn't like, which is the playoff system, isn't being tinkered with at all (I think).

3Puttpete
3rd March 2023, 09:21 AM
Doesn’t everyone with a tour card get paid $250k by the tour anyway? Why do they need guaranteed money at a tournament?

BUSHY
3rd March 2023, 02:15 PM
Doesn’t everyone with a tour card get paid $250k by the tour anyway? Why do they need guaranteed money at a tournament?

Not these guys…

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230303/3ca7058ae5f7e7a5d8a81041b2ac3813.png

Matt 3 Jab
3rd March 2023, 06:21 PM
Doesn’t everyone with a tour card get paid $250k by the tour anyway? Why do they need guaranteed money at a tournament?Rookies get $500k now.

$250k expenses and $250k winnings which are deducted if they win money etc

Or something like that.

I believe it's a one year thing for the first time you get your card or similar

jimandr
7th March 2023, 09:48 PM
Here's something new for us to talk about, if you can get the page to work. It works on my tablet, but not on my PC.

https://www.si.com/golf/rankings

Essentially, Sports Illustrated has developed a new ranking system, to include LIV.

It clearly has more flaws than the OWGR. Kurt Kitayama at 10? Peter Uhlien at 44, and up 6 without playing? Charles Howell at 50?

And while a major criticism of OWGR is the high ranking of the Euro and other tours, in the SI version, they aren't ranked in the 100. Ryan Fox is currently 32, but out of the 100 in SI. But he'll suddenly be top 10 if he wins The Players this week.

BUSHY
8th March 2023, 10:30 AM
I’ll be right back [emoji7][emoji3059][emoji533][emoji97]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230307/4de63838585dae29420e7736a0fb4ec8.png

BobsYourUncle
8th March 2023, 11:10 AM
Wow...

Bruce
8th March 2023, 11:26 AM
Can we get a NSFW tag if you are going to post porn like that please?

markTHEblake
8th March 2023, 02:31 PM
Those designers at Miura working overtime to come up with that.

Webster
8th March 2023, 05:52 PM
Yeah, it must have taken them forever to copy the 40 year old Macgregor Muirfield design and put a poofy logo on the back….

pt73
8th March 2023, 07:01 PM
Yeah, it must have taken them forever to copy the 40 year old Macgregor Muirfield design and put a poofy logo on the back….
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

markTHEblake
8th March 2023, 09:10 PM
How about those TM designers studied thousands of hours of Tigers exacting requirements to come up nothing different, besides the logo.

And then the decision by marketing it as a custom order only is going to get them huge bonuses.

pt73
10th March 2023, 09:52 AM
Tiger Woods’ former girlfriend, Erica Herman, has requested a South Florida court rule on the enforceability of a non-disclosure agreement.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/golf/tiger-woods-ex-accuses-him-of-shocking-act-claims-shes-due-30-million/news-story/d066bd3eedd153402de4baf17d2c64be

Webster
12th March 2023, 02:52 PM
Is Scott Scheffler the most boring top line player in recent memory? Completely uninspiring, unengaging, a total yawn. He reminds me of Hymie from Get Smart. If he’s the future of the PGA Tour, it’s going to decline into a slow death.

LeftyHoges
12th March 2023, 03:34 PM
Is Scott Scheffler the most boring top line player in recent memory? Completely uninspiring, unengaging, a total yawn. He reminds me of Hymie from Get Smart. If he’s the future of the PGA Tour, it’s going to decline into a slow death.Believes in imaginary friends too. Kill me now.

Webster
12th March 2023, 03:46 PM
Oh, and he’s painfully slow too.

jimandr
12th March 2023, 05:32 PM
Is Scott Scheffler the most boring top line player in recent memory? Completely uninspiring, unengaging, a total yawn. He reminds me of Hymie from Get Smart. If he’s the future of the PGA Tour, it’s going to decline into a slow death.

No. Patrick Cantlay is much worse. Cameron Young doesn't appear to be a barrel of laughs either. And Dustin Johnson doesn't bring the masses to LIV because of his personality.

They can't all be Jon Rahm or Tyrrell Hatton or Phil Mickelson or Tiger Woods.

Personally, I don't care. I watch the golf, and I like to watch good golf. If I want something else I'll watch WWE or UFC.

On the subject of the golf, I'm not sure which version I preferred. It was supertough the first two days, and quite easy today. It was great seeing the first 10 players hit it to 5 feet on 17, but not so exciting when every second player was doing it.

Webster
12th March 2023, 05:37 PM
I was sure I had your drivel on ignore.

LeftyHoges
12th March 2023, 06:03 PM
I was sure I had your drivel on ignore.You can't put a mod on ignore, sadly.

AndyP
12th March 2023, 06:20 PM
You can't put a mod on ignore, sadly.Sucked in, dickhead.

Webster
12th March 2023, 07:07 PM
You can't put a mod on ignore, sadly.

Terrible rule

Yossarian
13th March 2023, 12:00 AM
Mods are the best and you should never ignore them.

Yossarian
3rd April 2023, 09:12 AM
Bit quiet in here. I watched some of the Valero Open and it was boring. One of the days had some fog. I noticed some buildings near the golf course which was interesting.

Chilled
3rd April 2023, 12:12 PM
Bit quiet in here. I watched some of the Valero Open and it was boring. One of the days had some fog. I noticed some buildings near the golf course which was interesting.The whole PGA tour is boring now.

WBennett
5th April 2023, 08:39 AM
The whole PGA tour is boring now. Assume you aren't watching this week's tour stop?

Ron Burgundy
5th April 2023, 09:39 AM
The only PGA tour event this week is on the PGA Tour Canada (although being played in Arizona bizarrely), so I doubt he’ll be watching that.

WBennett
5th April 2023, 09:52 AM
The Masters is a PGA Tour, Euro Tour and Japanese Tour event.

It's just not run by the PGA Tour.

But you be contrarian you.

WBennett
5th April 2023, 09:57 AM
Anyway, Masters Picks.

Winner
Top Aussie
Roughie for Top 10

Winner. Scottie Scheffer
Top Aussie. Min Woo Lee
Roughie for Top 10. Tom Hoge at $7.50

Chilled
5th April 2023, 10:05 AM
The only PGA tour event this week is on the PGA Tour Canada (although being played in Arizona bizarrely), so I doubt he’ll be watching that.Well played sir :D

And no I won't be watching the PGA Tour Canada.

Ron Burgundy
5th April 2023, 10:33 AM
The Masters is a PGA Tour, Euro Tour and Japanese Tour event.It's just not run by the PGA Tour.But you be contrarian you. Nice of big Jay to let 18 LIV players into his event.

BobsYourUncle
5th April 2023, 10:33 AM
Anyway, Masters Picks.

Winner
Top Aussie
Roughie for Top 10

Winner. Scottie Scheffer
Top Aussie. Min Woo Lee
Roughie for Top 10. Tom Hoge at $7.50

It's Rory's year.
I like Jason Day as top Aussie.
Sahith Theegala as Top 10 roughie - but Brooks Koepka is great value at 3.75 for Top 10 IMO.

Ron Burgundy
5th April 2023, 10:34 AM
My only Masters bet is Gordon Sargent top 20.

benno_r
5th April 2023, 10:41 AM
Assume you aren't watching this week's tour stop?I had to look up the fact it was the masters.

Yawn.

3Puttpete
5th April 2023, 11:47 AM
My only Masters bet is Gordon Sargent top 20.

Sounds like a 70s English pop/disco singer.

Yossarian
5th April 2023, 11:56 AM
The Masters is a PGA Tour, Euro Tour and Japanese Tour event.

It's just not run by the PGA Tour.

But you be contrarian you.

I did a dumb thing.

3Puttpete
5th April 2023, 02:47 PM
The field rating is pretty ordinary for this year’s 5th major. There have been 4 PGA Tour events stronger than this already this year.

WBennett
5th April 2023, 03:05 PM
The field rating is pretty ordinary for this year’s 5th major. There have been 4 PGA Tour events stronger than this already this year. They did let a lot of semi retired players in this year. That's got to hurt

Ron Burgundy
5th April 2023, 03:27 PM
They did let a lot of semi retired players in this year. That's got to hurt Should they not have let Tiger play?

WBennett
6th April 2023, 07:22 AM
Should they not have let Tiger play? Didn't he win 2 or 3 years ago? Surely that meets your exemption criteria

Ron Burgundy
6th April 2023, 08:41 AM
Didn't he win 2 or 3 years ago? Surely that meets your exemption criteria 4 years ago. Big cat can turn up anywhere he likes, anytime he likes. I was just agreeing with your point that having semi retired choppers ranked outside the top 1000 playing hurts the strength of field.

pt73
6th April 2023, 09:01 AM
4 years ago. Big cat can turn up anywhere he likes, anytime he likes. I was just agreeing with your point that having semi retired choppers ranked outside the top 1000 playing hurts the strength of field.
Sandy Lyle and Larry Mize have said this year will be their last.

In 2003 the club tried to stop past champions from playing once they turned 65 but Jack and Arnie convinced the club to reverse that decision.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2003-04-01/u-turn-on-age-limit-for-past-masters-champions/1827948

markTHEblake
6th April 2023, 05:40 PM
Who missed out on playing this year because Mize and Lyle ( and others) are playing?

3Puttpete
6th April 2023, 05:58 PM
Who missed out on playing this year because Mize and Lyle ( and others) are playing?

Nobody

Yossarian
7th April 2023, 11:01 AM
Masters really moves the needle

markTHEblake
7th April 2023, 04:48 PM
Masters really moves the needle Yeah.. First 2 rounds of any event is boring. I might as well be listening to Genesis.

I did get a woody over this though. Jack Nicklaus getting ready to start the Event https://fb.watch/jLt3iecwWS/

sms316
7th April 2023, 05:10 PM
Impressive at your age

markTHEblake
7th April 2023, 06:04 PM
Impressive at your age Theres hope for you too

Ron Burgundy
8th April 2023, 07:04 AM
My only Masters bet is Gordon Sargent top 20. Fair to say I backed the wrong amateur.

Toxic
8th April 2023, 08:24 AM
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1644438525784510465?s=19

Yossarian
8th April 2023, 10:06 AM
They are 90% air, haw haw haw

Toxic
8th April 2023, 01:14 PM
I think you'd buy a lotto ticket

https://twitter.com/ShooterMcGavin_/status/1644520687762132992?s=19

jimandr
9th April 2023, 09:55 PM
Tiger has withdrawn.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/golf/the-masters/the-masters-2023-live-golf-scores-leaderboard-round-three-start-time-round-four-tee-times-rain-augusta-weather-updates-prize-money/news-story/36be182df6fbaf70e51158491cd0da54

I don't blame him, he had nothing to achieve.

I first saw this on Facebook, and some of the comments are impossible to believe. Only in America, I hope.

Yossarian
9th April 2023, 10:28 PM
The golf is super interesting.

markTHEblake
9th April 2023, 11:15 PM
I never knew plantar fasciitis was caused by driving when pissed and smashing a leg up

Daves
10th April 2023, 07:32 AM
I never knew plantar fasciitis was caused by driving when pissed and smashing a leg up

Probably not, but favouring limbs damaged when doing so can set it off.

Hatchman
10th April 2023, 08:40 AM
Kopeka’s last round has been a train wreak.
If you were a spectator following Michelson and Spieth the bird feast of the pair would have been very exciting to watch.
Rahm very solid but it could have got interesting if Spieth birdied the last to be in the Clubhouse at 9 under instead of making a poor bogey.

Yossarian
10th April 2023, 10:44 PM
What a tourny.

Chilled
11th April 2023, 08:53 AM
Brooks driving was absolutely woeful and lost him the tourney.

Tiger had metal bit(s) poking through his skin, according to JayDay.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/jason-day-shares-graphic-tiger-woods-detail-after-masters-pain/news-story/07c4efc234526840707395bad40a9e2d

Oh and Tiger needs to give the game up, it's time.

markTHEblake
11th April 2023, 10:34 AM
Brooks driving was absolutely woeful and lost him the tourney Noticed that. He was also hitting it sideways in the final round of one of his PGA wins, and still got it done that time. Rahm can put an extra feather in his cap winning this against a guy that is very hard to beat.

Worth watching Koepkas post round interview. I doubt he will end up with a monkey on his back.

Captain Nemo
11th April 2023, 11:52 AM
Go Rahm!

Hatchman
11th April 2023, 01:43 PM
Brooks driving was absolutely woeful and lost him the tourney.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/golf/jason-day-shares-graphic-tiger-woods-detail-after-masters-pain/news-story/07c4efc234526840707395bad40a9e2d

Driver may have been poor but it was his putter that lost him the Green Jacket.
He missed too many putts from 4-8 foot in the last 27 holes that make a huge difference on any course yet alone Augusta with the huge slopes. Sink those early and you know your reading it well. Miss them and your second guessing and wishing the ball into the hole instead of confidently rolling them in at good pace.
The lip out on the 2nd for birdie followed by the bad short hand bag putt for birdie on 3 set up further poor/missed putts. Lets not mention 2x 3 jiggles I think it was.
Rahm was solid from tee to green but he made those putts that Koepka was not able to.

I've gone through the footage of Koepka's last round.
He missed 5 Fairways. Only 2 of those he had no shot and had to chip out sideways or shape a recovery. Only one of those set up and resulted in bogey.
He made 3 Pars after missing Fairway. Would have been 4 if not for the 3 jiggle.
Looking at the footage again showed his iron play was really poor for his level. Three missed Par 3's a lack of big chance birdie putts from iron shots.

1st - Missed Fairway but got on in reg made par
2nd - Hit Fairway, makeable birdie putt lipped out
3rd - Hit Fairway, makeable birdie putt missed
4th - Missed Green, makeable par save missed
5th - Hit Fairway, hit green in reg made par
6th - Missed Green, poor chip made bogey
7th - Hit Fairway, hit green in reg made par
8th - Missed Fairway (no Clear shot), hit green in reg made par.
9th - Hit Fairway, technical 2 putt but being a couple inches off the Green and using the putter from not a great distance is mentally a 3 jiggle
10th - Missed Fairway but on second cut good lie, poor second, made up and down par
11th - Hit Fairway, hit green in reg made a soft par after 1st putt got nowhere near it.
12th - Missed Green, didn't hit green with chip made bogey.
13th - Hit Fairway, missed green in 2, made up and down for birdie.
14th - Missed Fairway around same line as Rahm, hit green in reg, 3 jiggled.
15th - Hit Fairway, eagle putt, made birdie.
16th - Hit Green in reg, made good birdie putt. (only par 3 hit for the day)
17th - Missed Fairway (no clear shot), recovery to position for possible up and down, missed possible par save.
18th - Hit Fairway, hit green in reg, made par.

Courty
11th April 2023, 04:57 PM

Tiger's issue with the screw was last year, not last weekend.

Ron Burgundy
11th April 2023, 05:23 PM
Not the first time a problematic screw has brought Tiger unstuck.

3Puttpete
11th April 2023, 08:08 PM

Nice

PerryGroves
12th April 2023, 06:53 AM

Ron, after seeing this post, I thought it was a moral that Miss Uchitel would win the 4th at Bendigo yesterday, it didn't, you owe me $10

Chilled
13th April 2023, 07:37 PM
Driver may have been poor but it was his putter that lost him the Green Jacket.No. The game is 90% mental and especially at that level because they spend countless hours perfecting their swing, unlike the weekend hacker. You should know this. If you can't get off the tee you lose confidence, you end up scrambling and sometimes that scrambling simply puts pressure on all other aspects of the game.

What I would have loved to see is the result of his game had his confidence been there with decent drives. His first drive was horrendous, I don't think I've seen someone go that far off target on the first in the final round. It sets the confidence back.

I don't disagree his putter was underperforming but it was put under pressure from woeful driving.

His poor drive on 8 was a momentum shifter according to Brooks: https://sports.yahoo.com/brooks-koepka-miffed-about-pace-of-play-after-letting-masters-green-jacket-slip-away-133724248.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKm_7uAsnCaJ8onWabRIbqCxMrWD tP3OrC6wnGr-jcjTtlUN_VDh0CVO7g_kauywtfCOUUt2TbVKi4G-Rzmn7UwvhBGGZwt07xsTIneIxFXnIcwhXAib0hIzjYl8F5ELDj BP-OoRcnpXKwb5rHCtoBvOqZ7_JPhPTYecPuS_rY5Z#:~:text=Ko epka%20'gave%20it%20his%20all'%20at%202023%20Maste rs&text=Brooks%20Koepka%20was%20pretty%20annoyed,part icular%3A%20the%20pace%20of%20play.

Chilled
13th April 2023, 07:42 PM
Tiger's issue with the screw was last year, not last weekend.I'm saying that the issues with his leg extend to serious injurious sustained in the crash as the article details. Given incidents such as what occurred to him in the PGA Championship it's no surprise he's struggling in this event especially after 4 days.

IMO he needs to retire, he's not doing himself any favours by continuing to play.

3Puttpete
13th April 2023, 08:23 PM
I'm saying that the issues with his leg extend to serious injurious sustained in the crash as the article details. Given incidents such as what occurred to him in the PGA Championship it's no surprise he's struggling in this event especially after 4 days.

IMO he needs to retire, he's not doing himself any favours by continuing to play.

He’s doing himself 20 million favours by playing 3 tournaments a year

Chilled
13th April 2023, 09:15 PM
He’s doing himself 20 million favours by playing 3 tournaments a yearFo sho. He definitely needs the money.

WBennett
14th April 2023, 05:02 PM
Fo sho. He definitely needs the money. Divorces don't come cheap

BobsYourUncle
15th May 2023, 08:05 AM
Great to see Jason Day winning again.

BUSHY
15th May 2023, 09:19 AM

Yep. Hoping to see an Aussie Double- Cam Smith tied for the lead.

Ron Burgundy
15th May 2023, 09:41 AM
JDay, Cam and almost Minjee. Not a bad weekend all around.

pt73
15th May 2023, 11:55 AM
Especially on Mothers Day after losing his mum last year.

Great comeback from his injuries.

BUSHY
15th May 2023, 05:04 PM
Him and Scotty could be a couple of dark horses this week at Oak Hill.

WBennett
16th May 2023, 10:31 AM
Oak Hill

Rahm, Sheffler - $8
McIlroy - $12
Brooks, Cantlay, Xander, JT - $17ish

Other notables

DJ - $23, Smith, Young $26, Morikawa $29

Who is your money on?

Toxic
16th May 2023, 02:51 PM
Sam Burns $50s

Lucas Herbert $200s

Talor Gooch $66s

Have backed all three E/W

ParkRoyal
19th May 2023, 07:44 AM
Is Oak Hill wall to wall astroturf? Possibly the most boring course I've seen on TV this year.

Toxic
19th May 2023, 03:05 PM
Sam Burns $50sLucas Herbert $200sTalor Gooch $66sHave backed all three E/W Well that donation is done

Ron Burgundy
19th May 2023, 03:09 PM
Well that donation is done Feel that. I had a multi with Rahm & Scheffler top 10 and Day & Cam Young top 20. Cash out is sitting at 49c!

Captain Nemo
19th May 2023, 03:51 PM
Only 1 go for me Scotty top 20

WBennett
20th May 2023, 09:08 AM
With day 2 winding up, a decent looking leaderboard should set up for a fun weekend.

Shef, Hovland, Connors, BigBoi and Brooksy is a handy front page

My single bet of Eric Cole Top 10 at $10 isn't looking as good today as it did yesterday

markTHEblake
20th May 2023, 10:11 AM
Cam Smith and Adam Scott debut.
https://youtu.be/kEwzYiGF4Yc

sms316
21st May 2023, 12:35 PM
Go Brooks!

markTHEblake
21st May 2023, 01:00 PM
Go Brooks and Bryson for the podium! If you have a VPN watch it free on Youtube Live stream, PGA official Channel. Set country to UAE.

markTHEblake
21st May 2023, 01:37 PM
Did anyone think Connors was getting ripped off by the referee on 16th? He was given a nearest point of relief point that would have him standing in the bunker, that by definition is not relief.

https://golf.com/news/horrendous-break-pro-loses-pga-lead-rules-situation/?amp=1

Though from where he eventually hit from, i suspect referee was corrected off camera.

AndyP
21st May 2023, 01:53 PM
Did anyone think Connors was getting ripped off by the referee on 16th? He was given a nearest point of relief point that would have him standing in the bunker, that by definition is not relief.

https://golf.com/news/horrendous-break-pro-loses-pga-lead-rules-situation/?amp=1

Though from where he eventually hit from, i suspect referee was corrected off camera.
Isn't it just relief from the embedded lie, and his stance, whether in the bunker or not, has nothing to do with it?

ParkRoyal
21st May 2023, 07:41 PM
Featured holes for Rd 3 on Kayo has a rant from a player doing commentary for the first time. In the first 3 mins his rant about the 14th hole being 'complete shit'. Interesting that made it on ESPN's coverage.

markTHEblake
21st May 2023, 10:58 PM
Isn't it just relief from the embedded lie, and his stance, whether in the bunker or not, has nothing to do with it? On reading the rule, that may be right.

sms316
22nd May 2023, 08:04 AM
Best Block party ever

pt73
22nd May 2023, 11:49 AM
Best Block party ever
And will continue this week at Colonial in Fort Worth.

https://www.pgatour.com/article/news/latest/2023/05/21/michael-block-to-play-charles-schwab-challenge-colonial-oak-hil-pga-championship-professional

virge666
22nd May 2023, 02:41 PM
On reading the rule, that may be right.

I thought you had to take FULL relief.

And that Block dude.. i would turn down the invite, he will be partying through Thursday and will be in no shape to play golf.

markTHEblake
22nd May 2023, 02:46 PM
I thought you had to take FULL relief. Yeah.... that applies to GUR, Obstructions etc. Plugged ball you get relief of 'technically' one ball, and then, drop within 1 club. I cant find a rule option that gives the player an out if he has to stand in a bunker or whatever to hit the next shot, as hovland found out, with one foot in the bunker. Still wondering how connors managed to hit from so further uo the mound, when it seems they were both in same spot

virge666
22nd May 2023, 03:59 PM
Yeah.... that applies to GUR, Obstructions etc. Plugged ball you get relief of 'technically' one ball, and then, drop within 1 club. I cant find a rule option that gives the player an out if he has to stand in a bunker or whatever to hit the next shot, as hovland found out, with one foot in the bunker. Still wondering how connors managed to hit from so further uo the mound, when it seems they were both in same spot

Yep 100% agree

markTHEblake
23rd May 2023, 07:47 AM
Now Gregs in
https://youtu.be/QcqE7PSlmhk

Daves
23rd May 2023, 08:33 AM
Now Gregs in
https://youtu.be/QcqE7PSlmhk

Classic Conor!:mrgreen:

pt73
23rd May 2023, 09:04 PM
Michael Block has been given a sponsors invite to the Canadian Open.

https://www.golfmonthly.com/news/the-michael-block-fairytale-story-continues-as-pga-pro-gets-canadian-open-invite

Daves
26th May 2023, 10:29 AM
Last week's "Block" Party obviously took its toll.

https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard

pt73
26th May 2023, 11:54 AM
Last week's "Block" Party obviously took its toll.

https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard
Yes, he hit some horrible shots and looked really tired.

He had lots of TV and radio interviews on the Monday so likely ran out of gas but at least he had a go and didn't complain about anything.

He got over 10,000 texts including one from Michael Jordan.

From the looks of his shirt he picked up some new sponsors so it's not all bad.

Daves
26th May 2023, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oKQx3rsJ6E&ab_channel=TenGolf

Ron Burgundy
26th May 2023, 12:47 PM
He’s had his 15min. Back to folding shirts now.

AndyP
26th May 2023, 01:00 PM
Crying after not seeing his kids for a couple of weeks? Maybe touring golf isn't for him.

jimandr
26th May 2023, 05:00 PM

Apparently he charges $220 a lesson, and could probably double that rate and be booked out for a while.

Good luck to him.

BUSHY
26th May 2023, 05:11 PM
Crying after not seeing his kids for a couple of weeks? Maybe touring golf isn't for him.

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

He leveraged hard off that 15min and as expected the septics lapped it up.

Are they going to have a press conference when he misses the cut by 30+

BUSHY
26th May 2023, 05:22 PM
Twitter wins [emoji23]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230526/5b60030a98878812be4f144cdf3ea3a5.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230526/f5e893188e27a0aa2b9b4c8e28778a99.png

markTHEblake
26th May 2023, 06:36 PM
The tv commercial he made 20 or so years ago is quite funny, advertising his golf club. Seems he has always being the same way .

No i dont have a link. Its all over the googletits

Ron Burgundy
26th May 2023, 06:41 PM
Twitter wins [emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230526/5b60030a98878812be4f144cdf3ea3a5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230526/f5e893188e27a0aa2b9b4c8e28778a99.png If my grandmother had wheels, she would have been a bike.

BUSHY
26th May 2023, 09:15 PM
If my grandmother had wheels, she would have been a bike.

Daytime tv line of the century.

virge666
5th June 2023, 10:17 AM
You know what i have been enjoying on the PGA tour coverage... The initial commentary team... the guys that come on before the boring wankers that do the final 3 hours.

It is like having your mates around, chatting about the golf and really quite engaging. But they are knowledgeable!

Wish they could do the whole coverage.

virge666
9th June 2023, 11:03 AM
Canadian Open.

Some good players in there - but the rough seems insane. Doesnt look fun at all, sort of like that Aussie Open years ago at Royal Adelaide where there grew a forest down each side of the fairways.

Watch Omar Uresti in Rory's group is like having his Dad play.
Tyrell Hatton should have his own golf show.

And for the record, i am better that Rory inside 120 Yards.

3Puttpete
9th June 2023, 11:11 AM
Canadian Open.

Some good players in there - but the rough seems insane. Doesnt look fun at all, sort of like that Aussie Open years ago at Royal Adelaide where there grew a forest down each side of the fairways.

Watch Omar Uresti in Rory's group is like having his Dad play.
Tyrell Hatton should have his own golf show.

And for the record, i am better that Rory inside 120 Yards.

You and Blockie.

Toxic
9th June 2023, 12:30 PM
Canadian Open.Some good players in there - but the rough seems insane. Doesnt look fun at all, sort of like that Aussie Open years ago at Royal Adelaide where there grew a forest down each side of the fairways.Watch Omar Uresti in Rory's group is like having his Dad play.Tyrell Hatton should have his own golf show.And for the record, i am better that Rory inside 120 Yards. Omar was like a flag Marshall-:always letting everyone know if a ball was off-line from Rory

ParkRoyal
13th June 2023, 12:21 PM
Fair old finish in Canada, first home win in 69 years and it was overshadowed by Hadwin getting steamrolled.

One of the stranger holes that 18th, plays as a 4 for members and a 5 for the pros. Probably works best as a short 4.

WBennett
13th June 2023, 01:03 PM
Fair old finish in Canada, first home win in 69 years and it was overshadowed by Hadwin getting steamrolled.

One of the stranger holes that 18th, plays as a 4 for members and a 5 for the pros. Probably works best as a short 4.

It plays as a 5 for members. It was played as a 4 in a qualifier event a while back

ParkRoyal
13th June 2023, 05:04 PM
It plays as a 5 for members. It was played as a 4 in a qualifier event a while back

Makes a little more sense.

Even still an odd hole.

markTHEblake
16th June 2023, 11:35 AM
One of the most famous 18th holes in US open memory was a par 5, but par 4 for members. Created a dramatic finish.

( someone will know the one that i am talking about)

virge666
16th July 2023, 06:16 PM
Scottish Open - Enjoying the coverage. Good commentary.

If Rory could sink half of these putts.. he would be ahead by 15. High quality of golf being played.

sms316
16th July 2023, 06:23 PM
Don’t flick to the channel with Ewan Porter on it then

virge666
16th July 2023, 07:43 PM
Don’t flick to the channel with Ewan Porter on it then

i dont mind him - but more importantly, just miles better than the US coverage with every third sentence sponsored by someone or something.

virge666
16th July 2023, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know what the gold stars are for on the leaderboard?

Ron Burgundy
16th July 2023, 08:01 PM
Does anyone know what the gold stars are for on the leaderboard? Think it’s career wins in Rolex series events.

chappy1970
16th July 2023, 08:22 PM
Love watching the Seppos play in Scotland

WBennett
17th July 2023, 10:37 AM
How good a finish. Bobby looked like he had done enough, but Rory brings out a spectacular winner.

Links (or even semi links) is so much more interesting than the average US course.

virge666
17th July 2023, 12:52 PM
Love watching the Seppos play in Scotland

They were having some good tantrums...

How good a finish. Bobby looked like he had done enough, but Rory brings out a spectacular winner.

Links (or even semi links) is so much more interesting than the average US course.

10000000000000000000% that 18th looked like a brute.

AndyP
17th July 2023, 01:23 PM
It would have been more entertaining if Rory had missed yet another makeable putt.

Bruce
18th July 2023, 02:46 PM
The shots from the contenders into the 18th were so good to watch. Actual shot-making.

rickie prowler
18th July 2023, 06:38 PM
The new short 17th with the infinity green at Hoylake looks amazing. Love a good short par 3 with lots of danger.

WBennett
18th July 2023, 06:47 PM
The new short 17th with the infinity green at Hoylake looks amazing. Love a good short par 3 with lots of danger.

Good luck landing a wedge on a 6ft x 6 ft landing area - back into the wind.

rickie prowler
18th July 2023, 08:23 PM
Good luck landing a wedge on a 6ft x 6 ft landing area - back into the wind. Reports suggest anything from a flick wedge to a 7 iron may be in play. I hope we get at least one day of good wind. Looking doubtful though.

Stuart
28th July 2023, 07:21 AM
With the finish of the British Open, my interest in viewing tournament golf has now pretty much disappeared until the Ryder Cup in over two months. The consolidation of the majors into a much tighter date window may allow the major tours to better promote their own 'silly money' end of season events, but it doesn't do anything for piquing my interest in actually watching.

Much as I would love to see Cam Percy or Harrison Endycott win a tournament named after some obscure American insurance company or shipping conglomerate, I really struggle to care. I am sure that the golfers in the PGA tour events are all really really really good, but the top 10 (at the moment) in the 3M Open aren't inspiring me to watch.

virge666
28th July 2023, 10:26 AM
Yep - golf done for the year now.
Rugby and NFL Starts soon !!

markTHEblake
28th July 2023, 10:36 AM
we now got LIV to liven things up!

chappy1970
30th July 2023, 06:54 AM
Have never been a massive Billy Horschel fan, but watching his pre-shot and pre-putt routine at the moment, he has gone full Tropic Thunder

petethepilot
30th July 2023, 01:51 PM
Yep - golf done for the year now.
Rugby and NFL Starts soon !!

You going to need to love the Rugby Virge.
The Paddimelons have been thrashed by the Argies, Safa’s and the Kiwi’s!

chappy1970
14th August 2023, 09:53 AM
Play off between Glover and Cantley.

I can't recall a time when I have wanted a player (Cantley) to hit the ball in the p!$$ so much on the first play off hole.

Cannot stand him and am loving the invigorated Glover

WBennett
14th August 2023, 09:57 AM
Wowee Chappy

chappy1970
14th August 2023, 10:10 AM
Wowee ChappyIt's like a a gift Benno

pt73
14th August 2023, 01:57 PM
Play off between Glover and Cantley.

I can't recall a time when I have wanted a player (Cantley) to hit the ball in the p!$$ so much on the first play off hole.

Cannot stand him and am loving the invigorated Glover
Me too, Glover has been so brutally honest about his struggles with the y.ps and his self belief that he would find a solution.

His press conferences are great as he answers every question honestly without any PR spin.

Chilled
14th August 2023, 02:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-C7_pwJnF-E

rofl

pt73
14th August 2023, 06:34 PM

rofl
Every comment from a Phil fan, none very happy.

LeftyHoges
17th August 2023, 09:48 AM

rofl

The more and more that dick opens his mouth, the less likeable he becomes.

A shithouse mouthpiece for the PGA Tour.

Ron Burgundy
17th August 2023, 09:51 AM
Tigers pussy addiction cost him a lot more than Phil’s gambling addiction. Even Rory’s settlement he was forced to pay after screwing over his previous management company is likely around Phil’s gambling losses level.

How good is the class acts tour!

TheNuclearOne
17th August 2023, 06:48 PM

I'd have to agree. Recent history hasn't been good for him IMO.

WBennett
18th August 2023, 09:26 AM

Phil you mean?

God he is an unlikeable flogsock.

LeftyHoges
18th August 2023, 09:26 AM
Phil you mean?

God he is an unlikeable flogsock.

Definitely not.

virge666
28th August 2023, 05:43 PM
How long till Scheffler has the same putter as Glover ?

goonie
29th August 2023, 01:16 PM
How long till Scheffler has the same putter as Glover ?

🤣