PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Brookwater, Sunday 27th November 7:30am

BobsYourUncle
23rd November 2022, 12:36 PM
I've got a group booked at Brookwater this Sunday if anyone's interested. I'll hold it for a couple of days.

Pretty sure it's $80 green fee (inc. cart) + $10 comp - not sure if you have to play in the comp on Sunday mornings, but you might.

AndyP
23rd November 2022, 12:59 PM
I was going to get in contact with you about a round in the further weeks, but I've already got my golf round set for this weekend. I'd be interested in a different weekend.

BobsYourUncle
25th November 2022, 09:10 AM
I was going to get in contact with you about a round in the further weeks, but I've already got my golf round set for this weekend. I'd be interested in a different weekend.

No problem, let me know. Sunday is the better day, they don't usually like booking guests in on Saturday morning (and we have a 10 minute tee time spacing on Sundays, which is nice).

I've removed my hold on these spots, as I'm now playing in tomorrow's medal round. If anyone wants a game a Brookwater in the future, let me know.

AndyP
25th November 2022, 09:26 AM
Change the thread date to Sunday December 4, and I'll lock it in. A similar time would be good for me too.

BobsYourUncle
26th November 2022, 01:29 PM
Change the thread date to Sunday December 4, and I'll lock it in. A similar time would be good for me too. Next two Sundays have social club and members Christmas events...

AndyP
27th November 2022, 09:52 AM
Okay. No rush to get a game there. I can find other courses to re-visit.