PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Gailes GC Back Marker (Dingo Hill Challenge), Fri Jul 8, 11:18a

AndyP
7th July 2022, 03:13 PM
With the postponement of the LT Day again, BYU and I are sticking it to the man, and keeping our leave days. Join us if you are available, as there are still two spots left in our group.

1. AndyP
2. BYU

AndyP
7th July 2022, 06:51 PM
Condition sounds good considering. I'm not sure we'd get the same going elsewhere in the area.

GOLF COURSE UPDATE
Good afternoon Members,

After looking at the conditions of the golf course today following discussions with the Course Superintendent, we have decided motorized carts can return to the course from tomorrow.

Despite the heavy rainfall earlier in the week the golf course has held up well. There are still some very wet areas motorized carts need to avoid. Please be mindful of these when you are on the course.

CONDITIONS OF PLAY:
1. lift, clean & place your ball in the general area

2. bunkers generally in play with preferred lie, unless marked 'out of play'

regards,
Management - Gailes GC

AndyP
9th July 2022, 06:36 PM
Did you notice that the daily difficulty was +3, BYU? Seems about right in the soft conditions and shitty greens.

BobsYourUncle
9th July 2022, 07:14 PM
Did you notice that the daily difficulty was +3, BYU? Seems about right in the soft conditions and shitty greens. I did. Although I thought it was closer to +15 given how I played 8). Seriously though, it was tough, although I was a little surprised it got a +3.

backintheswing
9th July 2022, 07:56 PM
Did you notice that the daily difficulty was +3, BYU? Seems about right in the soft conditions and shitty greens.Are the greens worse than Wolston Pk? Last.time I was at Gailes they were mint.

AndyP
10th July 2022, 07:56 AM
Are the greens worse than Wolston Pk? Last.time I was at Gailes they were mint.In terms of putting on them, yes. I can trust the line at WP, but there were a bunch of greens on the back nine at Gailes which were stuffed, and bumpy as a result.