PDA

View Full Version : Clikchic re-enters the world of the working!!

goughy
9th October 2006, 08:07 PM
I'd just like to say congrats to my beautiful clikchic (our webmistress) who snared a job from basically her first interview (had a follow-up interview today where she was offerd the job). She's going back into the working world after 5 years off.

I'm stoked for her and proud as, so had to voice it.

shazza_rs
9th October 2006, 08:40 PM
Congrats robyn.... hope you enjoy going back into the world of the working. :)

Flowergirl
9th October 2006, 08:46 PM
Well done Robyn. Full time work after being a fulltime mum will be a breeze. But hey - you'll still be doing that - so that means double the work. You sure you want that? Goughy is a slacker - always on the golf course or the computer. Make him work harder I say:smt002

goughy
9th October 2006, 08:52 PM
Hey, back off. Cliky spends more time on the 'puter than I do on the gc and 'puter combined ;)

Flowergirl
9th October 2006, 08:53 PM
Hey, back off. Cliky spends more time on the 'puter than I do on the gc and 'puter combined ;)

I've caught a fish:mrgreen:

goughy
9th October 2006, 09:34 PM
This is a catch and release forum!

But do I get a kiss. Yibbida Yibbida!!!

Flowergirl
9th October 2006, 09:37 PM
This is a catch and release forum!

But I do get a kiss. Yibbida Yibbida!!!

Yep...........I'll pay that one:mrgreen: Funny boy:smt002

AndyP
10th October 2006, 08:35 AM
Congratulations to both of the Goughs.

clikchic
10th October 2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys!

I am looking forward to re-entering the workforce but I am going to miss the kids like crazy! Not sure how I will ever get to work on time but I guess I will work it out. LOL

At least it looks like it is a pretty good job and they seem to be nice people which is great, and best of all the pay isn't bad either! YEAH! I am going to be an Office Manager/Admin at an accounting firm. Should be an interesting job! ;-)