PDA

View Full Version : Audrey Hepburn 'Back in Black'

goughy
6th October 2006, 05:56 AM
Watching NBC Today this morning, saw something interesting'ish.

Firstly gotta say I've known this for years but AC/DC; huge in the states still. Just a massive following for them over there, has been for years.

A clothing company in the states, 'The Gap', has introduced a new collection based on Audrey Hepburns black pants from the movie 'Funny Face'. Anyone who knows this movie will remember the scene in the smokie french club where Hepburn, dressed in all black, dances in what I 'spose is a free expressionist style.

Well 'The Gap' has created a collection on that outfit and with the approval of her son (I think it was her son) has had an ad created using Hepburns dancing from that scene (digitally removed from the scene and on a white background) dancing to AC/DC's 'Back in Black'.

Didn't get a proper look at the full ad, was just a story about it, but I've always been a Hepburn fan (actually a fan of both of them) and 'Back in Black' is probably my favourite AC/DC song (one of my fav songs period), so just thought I'd blurb it here. Might look online for the ad.

goughy
6th October 2006, 06:02 AM
Here 'tis. Is there anything not on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1MnEzvnLk

PeteyD
6th October 2006, 08:09 AM
Gotta love her.