PDA

View Full Version : Home Simulator

Bitter
27th February 2022, 09:15 PM
Just throwing it out there to see what peoples experiences are like with home Simulators.

Building a purpose built man cave at home and am looking at a package from 24/7 Golf or somewhere like that.

Based on my budget I’m thinking Either Skytrack or Flightscope Mevo + with the Flightscope leading the charge at this stage based on less ongoing subscription fees.

Anyone used these or suggest any other options to look at?

rickie prowler
28th February 2022, 10:00 AM
Have had a few hits on my mates sky track, complete with gaming laptop and hitting net plus projector he paid approx 10k. It’s pretty awesome to be fair. The numbers align with what I’ve had from track man previously. I have a Garmin r10 which I think the yardage and spin rates are way off.

BobsYourUncle
1st March 2022, 09:48 AM
Might have a skytrak for sale soon if you're looking at 2nd hand... skytrak is better than flightscope if you have less space (camera vs radar). I haven't use a flightscope, but the skytrak does have a slight delay (processing time) between hitting and the shot being displayed. Has been very accurate though.

Toolish
1st March 2022, 03:16 PM
I have a SkyTrak and have no complaints. Happy to answer any questions.

Bitter
1st March 2022, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Skytrack was my initial thoughts but then the Flightscope is the same price with less ongoing costs and it can be used outdoors so was tempted to go that way.