PDA

View Full Version : SA: Adelaide tomorrow 9/12

benno_r
8th December 2021, 06:26 PM
Have an unexpected spare day in Adelaide tomorrow - nothing better to do so may as well try get a hit in. Would have played RA on recips, but don't have any golf shoes with me so not welcome.

Anyone playing somewhere tomorrow that will let me wear my runners? And have hire clubs available?

Cheers

marcel
8th December 2021, 08:05 PM
What shoe size are you?

benno_r
8th December 2021, 08:11 PM
11.5 XW. I was considering buying a pair, but I just recently bought 3 pairs. All back at home unfortunately.

Flavzz
8th December 2021, 08:53 PM
Benno I could lend you some clubs if that helps but no luck with shoes in that size. However I'm down south in Morphett Vale which is a little way from the city. Where are you staying?

benno_r
8th December 2021, 09:06 PM
Benno I could lend you some clubs if that helps but no luck with shoes in that size. However I'm down south in Morphett Vale which is a little way from the city. Where are you staying?I'm staying in the cbd near rundle mall. Happy to play anywhere, no need for top shelf. Havent touched a club for 4wks (new job at Olympic Dam), not sure I want to waste the game on somewhere fancy... [emoji3]

marcel
8th December 2021, 09:34 PM
I keep a spare pair at RA but nowhere near your size unfortunately

nadg63
8th December 2021, 09:35 PM
Benno I could lend you some clubs if that helps but no luck with shoes in that size. However I'm down south in Morphett Vale which is a little way from the city. Where are you staying?

I'm staying in the cbd near rundle mall. Happy to play anywhere, no need for top shelf. Havent touched a club for 4wks (new job at Olympic Dam), not sure I want to waste the game on somewhere fancy... [emoji3]

If you are playing with Flavzz I have a few pairs of Puma's here, all size 12 US/11UK if any use to you!?

benno_r
8th December 2021, 09:50 PM
If you are playing with Flavzz I have a few pairs of Puma's here, all size 12 US/11UK if any use to you!?Pumas generally no good, too narrow. I assume if i play anywhere that's not teir 1, my runners will be perfectly acceptable.

I have been looking at a few tracks I havent played yet - West Lakes, TTG, Thaxted, Regency Park. I assume shoes wont be an issue at those places. Like I said, not fussed if it's not flash, just happy to get outside.

Flavzz
8th December 2021, 10:01 PM
I'll be at work all day but I can call Thaxted in the morning and should be able to get you on if you're happy to join a group etc. Send me a pm if so.

Flavzz
8th December 2021, 10:10 PM
You're also welcome to pickup clubs from my place which is close to the club.

benno_r
9th December 2021, 10:27 AM
Ended up having a quick knock around the north adelaide par 3. Killed a couple of hours, that'll do.

Flavzz
9th December 2021, 12:24 PM
Good work. Any golf is better than no golf!

LeftyHoges
9th December 2021, 12:43 PM
Like I said, not fussed if it's not flash, just happy to get outside.

Psycho.