PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Graphite Design AD DI 6x

davepuppies
3rd December 2021, 02:30 PM
Going to try a X flex again. Had a lesson on track man today and my Average swing speed is 123mph, but spin is way to high

Looking for 6x that plays at least 45.5 with TM tip.

Cheers!

backintheswing
3rd December 2021, 02:53 PM
Going to try a X flex again. Had a lesson on track man today and my Average swing speed is 123mph, but spin is way to high

Looking for 6x that plays at least 45.5 with TM tip.

Cheers!Aren't the DI range high spin shafts? Maybe a BB would be better.

davepuppies
3rd December 2021, 03:14 PM
Aren't the DI range high spin shafts? Maybe a BB would be better. High launch, low spin

LeftyHoges
4th December 2021, 06:57 PM
123mph?

Wow....

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Captain Nemo
4th December 2021, 06:59 PM
123mph?

Wow....

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

lol….

davepuppies
7th December 2021, 09:48 AM
Found.

ended up with a AD BB 6X

simmsy
7th December 2021, 10:34 AM
Play a different ball.

Yossarian
7th December 2021, 12:01 PM
Play a different ball. I imagine he is interested in holding greens, something you aren't so concerned with.

simmsy
7th December 2021, 03:29 PM
dont hijack his thread. you just never change.

davepuppies
7th December 2021, 06:16 PM
Play a different ball. I already play the lower spinning version of my preferred ball, the TP5X

simmsy
7th December 2021, 06:35 PM
AVX is meant to be good for that kind of thing.

davepuppies
7th December 2021, 07:01 PM
AVX is meant to be good for that kind of thing. You mean Titleist? Let’s see how the X flex goes first. The fitter / coach said I needed a X, I’ve never really had one before

LeftyHoges
7th December 2021, 09:50 PM
You mean Titleist? Let’s see how the X flex goes first. The fitter / coach said I needed a X, I’ve never really had one beforeYou're swinging at 123 and NEVER had an X?

davepuppies
7th December 2021, 10:06 PM
You're swinging at 123 and NEVER had an X? Never mate. I tried a AD DI 6x for one round about 10 years ago. For some reason I feel like I need to swing it harder and my accuracy suffers (even more than normal)The fitter said just swing as I do normally and the shaft will load enough and my dispersion should improve. What do you swing at lefty? What shaft do you use?

Yossarian
7th December 2021, 10:26 PM
You are like the ying to the yang that is the 23capper that "needs" stiff flex blades. Just proving the universe balances all things.

3Puttpete
7th December 2021, 10:28 PM
What do you swing at lefty?

Bag and buggy. Trees.

LeftyHoges
7th December 2021, 10:34 PM
Never mate. I tried a AD DI 6x for one round about 10 years ago. For some reason I feel like I need to swing it harder and my accuracy suffers (even more than normal)The fitter said just swing as I do normally and the shaft will load enough and my dispersion should improve. What do you swing at lefty? What shaft do you use?

I'm a bit of a powderpuff, topping out at about 102, up to 105 if I go after it.

I used an X for years, ESPECIALLY in my iron shafts but that's actually more in regards to being right hand dominant and that hand / arm wanting to take over and produce the power in the swing, resulting in strong left to right ball flights.

Previously in drivers I've used Accuflex Creation, Graman Limey UL780, Grafalloy Prototype Comp NT, Diamana Whiteboard, all notoriously strong shafts, and was using KBS C-Taper 130x in my irons.

Now I'm back in strong stiffs, and trying to use a better tempo instead. In saying that, in my driver the Project X HZRDUS green small batch (Ie. "the Hulk") is about as anti-hook as you can find, albeit only in the 6.0 flex.

LeftyHoges
7th December 2021, 10:37 PM
Bag and buggy. Trees.The occasional playing partner.

The eternal futility that is existence.