PDA

View Full Version : SA: *Cancelled*

thecollective
5th November 2021, 05:45 PM
Canned due to lack of interest & other commitments

markTHEblake
5th November 2021, 08:40 PM
You probably should the name to Bungo bango bengo :-)

Cos its all differnt

thecollective
5th November 2021, 08:47 PM
yeah i admit its modified rules, the traditional game has nothing off the tee, seems boring

markTHEblake
5th November 2021, 08:51 PM
I played it a lot. With choppers and i find it challenging :-)
We played BBB, skins, 4B matchplay for lotto, and snake after 9. A bad day could cost one $50.

The main thing needed, is one guy that can keep score because it gets bloody complicated 😀

Flavzz
5th November 2021, 09:59 PM
There's a lot going on there. Might be ok once you get used to it but seems like there might be a bit of luck involved too with putting out first etc.

thecollective
5th November 2021, 11:49 PM
Just throwing it out there Flavzz, trying to do more than just hit and giggle most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavzz
6th November 2021, 09:19 AM
Just throwing it out there Flavzz, trying to do more than just hit and giggle most of the timeSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I think anything like this is a great initiative. I'm happy to give it a go. I think other "less serious" forms of the game are great. I've been wanting to play scramble "worst ball" aka what the good good guys do often.

DMG
6th November 2021, 10:53 AM
Sounds good to me... as long as someone else keeps score! ;)

Seriously though, I'm good to give anything a try... as long as we're playing golf!

thecollective
6th November 2021, 11:08 AM
Sounds good to me... as long as someone else keeps score! ;)

Seriously though, I'm good to give anything a try... as long as we're playing golf!

It’s much easier than what it sounds DMG, I’ll take care of it the same as the skins game

thecollective
26th November 2021, 07:05 PM
Will put this out of its misery. Maybe an idea for the future