PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf shop open for orders

goughy
30th September 2006, 09:16 AM
Hi all,

Yes, finally the shop is up for ordering of shirts. Yes, I have left it late as usual, but in future this shop will allow us to get moving quicker, easier and hopefully keep a better track on things. Thanks to Clikchic for her work last night getting this up and going.

We're going to do a fast process of orders. Please note that you do not need to pay immediately upon ordering. There will be a couple of weeks for you to make payment. But I would like to get the order off to prmeier as quickly as possible. I'm going to send an order to him monday night, so if you could have a look at any shirts you're interested in and place any orders by 9pm monday then it would be appreciated. You can still place orders after that time, but I couldn't guarantee that they will be here in time for the champs (though they may be).

The link to the shop is
http://www.ozgolf.net/shop
A link will also be on the portal and on the sidebar.

You don't use your Ozgolf login for the shop. You will need to register seperately.

There are some options for shipping. They can be collected at the champs or mailed to you. I'm sure we can arrange some to be sent in groups to be distributed at an ozgolf game if some of you are getting together.

Please take care with the sizing. The new shirts are a different size to the originals - I wear a 2xl in the originals but in the new style added I will be ordering an xl.

When you place an order go through the whole checkout process. It will not ask you to pay immediately. Payment at the moment is via direct deposit (paypal could be arranged if you need). Please take note of the account details; we're not sure if you can go back and find them again once you've passed that page. Once you have made payment Clikchic will change your order status to 'processing'. You can check your order status via 'My Account'.

If you have any problems there is a 'contact us' form on the site.

Thank you all for your patience

Dean

goughy
30th September 2006, 09:19 AM
Just some more info. The shop will be open from time to time to do orders. I'll be talking to prmeier about hats and maybe some other things in future. Will look at them for around xmas. We may also be able to do some bucket hats etc.

If you have any feedback for the store post it here. We'd love to know what you think: is it missing something, something dosen't work etc etc.

Flowergirl
30th September 2006, 11:15 AM
Well done!!!!:mrgreen:

Grunt
30th September 2006, 06:10 PM
Order placed:), I put in the order to post it too me, but I realise that it might be cutting it fine. I'm leaving Sydney on the 21st Oct. Would be great to get it down here before I leave. If not possible I can always pick it up when I get up there for the Champs.
Also will I get an email with you payment details on them? I did not take them down when they popped up in the order process.

AndyP
30th September 2006, 06:10 PM
I could've been a model for those shirts if you needed somebody. Mens or ladies.

goughy
30th September 2006, 06:15 PM
Rob said the payment details should be at the bottom of the email.

Grunt
30th September 2006, 06:19 PM
Is the email automatic, I havent got one yet.

goughy
30th September 2006, 06:20 PM
I think it is 'spose to be. Our test ones came through. May take a few minutes though. Check within the next half hour, and if not there pm me.

Jarro
30th September 2006, 06:29 PM
are we still getting those Ozgolf G-strings Goughy ?

goughy
30th September 2006, 06:33 PM
Rob wants to know if you're gonna model them??

Jarro
30th September 2006, 06:35 PM
sure.

just wait till i've had a few more beers

3oneday
30th September 2006, 06:54 PM
sure.

just wait till i've had a few more beersnup, we would all need to be blind I reckon :p

goughy
30th September 2006, 07:12 PM
We'd be blind afterwards for sure - after gouging our eyes out.

goughy
20th October 2006, 08:28 PM
OK All. I have a great big fat load of shirts here. Should be in the mail Sunday arvo, Monday at the latest.

Flower Girl, Bruce and Amanda. Do you want me to send your shirts to you and cross fingers they get to you before you leave (should be ok) otherwise I can send them on to jarro and he will distribute?

Is there anyone in Qld who wants me to do the same. I'd be surprised if anyone got them later than Wednesday regardless, but it's your individual calls.

We've got some hats to sell as well. Hopefully they will be in the shop tomorrow and if anyone with shirt purchases wants one then I should be able to send it off with your shirts.

Of course if anyone else wants a hat they can purchase them. But there is limited numbers atm so it'll be first in first served.

Also, if anyone hasn't sent payment for their shirts could they do so asap.

I'd like to say a big big thanks to mr and mrs prmeier for getting this all done so fast. They look great. And the prize hats for the champs are super.

Flowergirl
21st October 2006, 08:07 AM
Yes- could you please post mine down to me. Thanks:mrgreen:

amanda
21st October 2006, 10:59 AM
Hi goughy - can you please give them to jarro? I'm at work all day thursday and may not be able to get to the post office.

What will happen to the postage cost I paid for?

goughy
21st October 2006, 12:05 PM
It'll be in with your shirts.

just
23rd October 2006, 04:22 PM
Shirt has arrived and looks great!!!
Thanks Clikchic and goughy

Just
PS forgot to say fits great too!

goughy
23rd October 2006, 05:51 PM
Good time to brisbane. Sweet Just.

Jarro
23rd October 2006, 05:58 PM
Goughy, how many are you sending to me ?

BrisWesty
23rd October 2006, 06:06 PM
I just paid for mine. Sorry I was slow. If it's too late for the Jarro delivery, I'm happy for it to come to home.

goughy
23rd October 2006, 07:11 PM
No probs westy. It's in the box with the other stuff for jarro.

About 6 or 7 shirts jarro. All individually bagged and named. Should be easy.

Going on fastways tomorrow, should have it tomorrow or wednesday. Can you pm me your address that you want the package sent to. I don't know what time of the day it would arrive.

PeteyD
25th October 2006, 06:52 AM
Received mine on Tuesday. Thanks guys!

shazza_rs
25th October 2006, 09:49 AM
Recieved ours on tuesday..... and they even fit.... thanks goughy

dc68
25th October 2006, 09:56 AM
Goughy still after the acc details mate.

AndyP
25th October 2006, 10:13 AM
When you place an order go through the whole checkout process. It will not ask you to pay immediately. Payment at the moment is via direct deposit (paypal could be arranged if you need). Please take note of the account details; we're not sure if you can go back and find them again once you've passed that page. Once you have made payment Clikchic will change your order status to 'processing'. You can check your order status via 'My Account'.
Did you order through the shop and didn't do the above?
Sorry, I'm not sure which account the guys are using for the shop or paypal.

dc68
25th October 2006, 10:16 AM
No I have been in contact with Goughy thru PM's and he is selling me a shirt he ordered for himself.

Coffs_Hacker
25th October 2006, 10:32 AM
Shirt arrived today - more plugging ahead for Ozgolf down here :)

Jarro
25th October 2006, 04:37 PM
i've received all the shirts from those of you that wanted Goughy to forward them to me ...... good looking items too i must add.

goughy
26th October 2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry DC. Hardly around lately and when I am you never know if you're gonna be able to post before the site goes down. I will get them to you eventually. But gotta head back to work shortly.

Shazza, how'd ya like the ladies shirts styles?

shazza_rs
26th October 2006, 06:23 PM
Goughy,

Shirts are great.... they are longer in the body than most womens shirts.... no gut to hang out this year... ;)

terryand
26th October 2006, 06:28 PM
Goughy,

Shirts are great.... they are longer in the body than most womens shirts.... no gut to hang out this year... ;)

Bugger there goes a good photo op :???:

Terry.

BrisVegas
26th October 2006, 08:32 PM
doh, i missed the boat for this year's order. how did i miss this thread??

dug out the old one from last year and ironed it up. so daggy! would have liked one of those solid blue ones.... next year i'll get organised!!

goughy
26th October 2006, 08:47 PM
Your not the only one who missed out. Might look at doing something again soon. With the store now it's much easier to get going. And we've got some hats to list too.

Actually, I need one of those blue shirts too. I wonder what happened to the one I ordered for me? You wouldn't have any ideas DC ;)

AndyP
18th February 2007, 04:35 PM
goughy, although everything in the shop is listed as Sold Out, it appears to be working now. Has the host problem been fixed?

goughy
18th February 2007, 04:42 PM
Robyn said that she got it up and going again. I've got no idea what the prob was, but I think she fixed it last weekend or something.

AndyP
18th February 2007, 04:48 PM
Excellent! That can be crossed off the list.

Now, about the gallery........

goughy
18th February 2007, 04:52 PM
Aren't you pushing it a bit AP??? ;)

I shall relay it to Mrs "Still in her PJ's" any minute now.

AndyP
18th February 2007, 05:02 PM
I sent an email right on the tail of that post. Did I mention that the chatroom needs an upgrade? :lol: