PDA

View Full Version : Lie angle for ping irons

bdoug10
7th October 2021, 07:36 PM
Does anyone one know if you can get ping irons changed from 1deg flat to 2 deg upright?

Would this be to much and weaken the club?
Also if it’s doable who does it Brisbane/Ipswich way?

Minor_Threat
7th October 2021, 09:54 PM
Yes you can definitely bend Ping irons, should be able to get 3deg, if you are careful..

damoocow
7th October 2021, 10:32 PM
I had a set of eye 2's adjusted at Vic Park about 5 years ago. From black to green.

Stuartd147
8th October 2021, 10:48 AM
If they have Australian serial numbers you can send them to Ping (American Golf in Miranda/Carringbah) Australia, I think they charged me around $10 per iron last time. They have the right gear to bend them and then they will (minor point) paint the dot for you to the right color.

pt73
8th October 2021, 11:18 AM
If they have Australian serial numbers you can send them to Ping (American Golf in Miranda/Carringbah) Australia, I think they charged me around $10 per iron last time. They have the right gear to bend them and then they will (minor point) paint the dot for you to the right color.
Last set I sent in for this was free as they had Aussie serials, all I paid was the $10 shipping back to my club and the dots were re-painted.

Fantastic service.

Stuartd147
8th October 2021, 11:22 AM
Last set I sent in for this was free as they had Aussie serials, all I paid was the $10 shipping back to my club and the dots were re-painted.

Fantastic service.

My Bad...you jogged my memory.....the last ones I had bent came from overseas, hence the charge.