PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane best shops and pro shops for second hand clubs

goonie
23rd August 2021, 12:16 AM
Anyone recommend anywhere to check out?

Golf shop in the Gabba (now Drummond) used to have heaps of gear.
Golfworld at Virginia used to have lots of gear but expensive.
Nudgee GC used to have a bit of gear.

AndyP
23rd August 2021, 06:48 AM
Itradegolf in Jindalee. Haven't used it myself really, but know people who have.

Daves
23rd August 2021, 03:46 PM
Itradegolf in Jindalee. Haven't used it myself really, but know people who have.

He is online as well, or at least was the last time I looked. The Jindalee DFO is being fully refurbished, albeit very slowly . He was one of the few still trading last time I dropped in.

Cashies used to be OK at times. I have not been in one for a while though.

Benje
23rd August 2021, 03:58 PM
OZ Golf Queensland is pretty hard to beat for bargains.....

AndyP
23rd August 2021, 04:40 PM
He is online as well, or at least was the last time I looked. The Jindalee DFO is being fully refurbished, albeit very slowly . He was one of the few still trading last time I dropped in.

Cashies used to be OK at times. I have not been in one for a while though.
I thought most of the refurbs had been finished, now that the cinema is open. I don't know for sure, even though it is only a couple of k away.

goonie
23rd August 2021, 04:48 PM
I shopped at the house of Perci today :-)

PeteyD
23rd August 2021, 05:21 PM
I shopped at the house of Perci today :-)

Old Skool is the best skool

3Puttpete
27th October 2023, 01:40 PM

Looks like this joint is cooked. Clearing out stuff on Pickles auctions.

LeftyHoges
27th October 2023, 02:03 PM
Looks like this joint is cooked. Clearing out stuff on Pickles auctions.

What the shit is this!?!?!

https://www.pickles.com.au/general/item/-/details/Custom-Made-Table--Golf-Bags-As-Legs--Stools--Used---Untested/501000/

3Puttpete
27th October 2023, 02:31 PM
What the shit is this!?!?!

https://www.pickles.com.au/general/item/-/details/Custom-Made-Table--Golf-Bags-As-Legs--Stools--Used---Untested/501000/

A man could put that in his golf room.

AndyP
27th October 2023, 02:55 PM
Looks like this joint is cooked. Clearing out stuff on Pickles auctions.The shop definitely isn't open in the DFO.

LeftyHoges
27th October 2023, 04:04 PM
A man could put that in his golf room.

Lucky I don't have one of those.

Pencil
27th October 2023, 06:51 PM
What the shit is this!?!?!https://www.pickles.com.au/general/item/-/details/Custom-Made-Table--Golf-Bags-As-Legs--Stools--Used---Untested/501000/ Did you see the auction for the sets of workshop drawers including the contents, it’s full of driver shafts, the are even GD ADs in it

Sookie1
27th October 2023, 09:43 PM
Good riddance. Over priced store with no interest in getting better.

LeftyHoges
28th October 2023, 09:14 AM
Did you see the auction for the sets of workshop drawers including the contents, it’s full of driver shafts, the are even GD ADs in itIf there was an easy way to get some of that stuff to Cairns I'd probably be having a crack at a few of those auctions.

3Puttpete
28th October 2023, 12:40 PM
If there was an easy way to get some of that stuff to Cairns I'd probably be having a crack at a few of those auctions.

Clubs and shafts or do you really want the table?

LeftyHoges
30th October 2023, 07:18 PM
Clubs and shafts or do you really want the table?Lol, definitely not the table. That thing is gayer than two dicks touching.