PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Flightscope Mevo+

golfbound
3rd June 2021, 05:35 PM
Looking at selling my Mevo+ used twice as new condition. Was going to set it up in my garage but the ceiling is to low. Also comes with protective adjustable case.

Replacement cost is just over $4000 will sell for $3000 ono

Pick up Gold Coast.

same as this one https://24-7.golf/golf/launch-monitors/flightscope/mevo_plus/ (https://www.24-7.golf/golf/launch-monitors/flightscope/mevo_plus/?utm_campaign=Search+AU&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=flightscope mevo indoor setup&hsa_ad=478420519648&hsa_cam=751079476&hsa_src=g&hsa_tgt=kwd-948937442555&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&hsa_mt=b&hsa_kw=flightscope mevo indoor setup&hsa_acc=6367086250&hsa_grp=115784768071&gclid=Cj0KCQjw--GFBhDeARIsACH_kda1hqrD9aOuCVSZnhNDk1RupnWt8gEXEsJ_ i5vQLEXkFJMC6vFk1mEaAs3zEALw_wcB)

golfbound
5th June 2021, 10:24 AM
Protective enclosure

https://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53659&stc=1 https://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53660&stc=1

Captain Nemo
5th June 2021, 01:06 PM
Sick!

golfbound
5th June 2021, 01:50 PM
yep its awesome Was going to set it up as a sim in my garage but the ceiling is to low. Rund the E6 software aswell as the flight scope software.

Ron Burgundy
5th June 2021, 01:59 PM
Spending $4k on a launch monitor before measuring the ceiling height is certainly one way to do it.

golfbound
5th June 2021, 02:01 PM
Spending $4k on a launch monitor before measuring the ceiling height is certainly one way to do it.

Was planning on using it on the range also but a few medical bills have just come up. I can set it up in the garage just can't swing a driver or fairways without skimming the roof.

LoveGolf2012
5th June 2021, 04:58 PM
Does this allow you to put the course programs through it like Skytrak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfbound
5th June 2021, 05:57 PM
Im not real sure. I know the Flightscope has 5 courses and 17 practise ranges then the E6 software also has courses, then you can upgrade the E6 software to get another 94 courses and it also has other software you can purchase like The Golf Club 2019 simulator software, Awesome golf, creative golf 3d.

https://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53667&stc=1

BobsYourUncle
5th June 2021, 07:19 PM
TGC2019 is the best simulator (IMO - it's what I use with my skytrak), costs about $1000 though (you need the ProTee simulator version, not the regular PC version).

LoveGolf2012
5th June 2021, 07:29 PM
TGC2019 is the best simulator (IMO - it's what I use with my skytrak), costs about $1000 though (you need the ProTee simulator version, not the regular PC version).

Yes that’s the program I’m talking about
Now I just have to make up my mind
Whether I go with the Skytrak or Flightscope Mevo+

Skytrak is solid but I think FS Mevo+ is a little
More advanced

golfbound
5th June 2021, 07:51 PM
The reason I went FS over Skytrak was that the FS unit works outside on the range no matter what light you have and i believe it also does putting in short game a lot better than skytrak. I was told Skytrak struggled in sunlight. I was also told that FS was a lot more advanced. Ive never used Skytak so i don't really know and I've only used this unit twice. I did have a FS loan unit before this one while waiting for mine to come in and loved it. We would often play 18 holes down at the range or work out gapping of clubs.
Im not much help on Skytrak though

LoveGolf2012
6th June 2021, 09:00 AM
The reason I went FS over Skytrak was that the FS unit works outside on the range no matter what light you have and i believe it also does putting in short game a lot better than skytrak. I was told Skytrak struggled in sunlight. I was also told that FS was a lot more advanced. Ive never used Skytak so i don't really know and I've only used this unit twice. I did have a FS loan unit before this one while waiting for mine to come in and loved it. We would often play 18 holes down at the range or work out gapping of clubs.

Did you have any issues with Radar picking up shots with it set up in your garage? I’m about to spend a lot of money on either this or a Skytrak with projector, screen set up so want to make sure everything will work without issue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

golfbound
6th June 2021, 09:11 AM
I didn't have any troubles, I also know 2 pros using them indoors 1 is in a colour bond shed the other is in a room in the club house. They say you need to put the silver dots on the ball to get the spin rate correct, this unit comes with the dots, I used balls with and without the dots and it worked with both.
This is the set up guide for distances. There are a lot of YouTube reviews comparing both units against each outer.

https://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53673&stc=1

BUSHY
6th June 2021, 09:23 AM

Skytrak only struggles occasionally when the sun is low and casts the ball as a silhouette to the camera.

I’ve used mine at the range heaps in the past with no issues. Hitting off a mat affects spin is perhaps the only thing I found.

LoveGolf2012
6th June 2021, 09:34 AM
The more I look into the two the more I think FS Mevo+ is the way to go..both are great units though having said that!

BUSHY
6th June 2021, 09:51 AM
The more I look into the two the more I think FS Mevo+ is the way to go..both are great units though having said that!

Yeah no doubt. I chose mine due to limited space from back to front, radar would never have worked in my original location.

golfbound
6th June 2021, 11:23 AM
This is what's in the kit when you buy it new.

https://www.ozgolf.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53674&stc=1

Webster
6th June 2021, 12:10 PM
Is it still under warranty and will you be including the original proof of purchase to the buyer? Thanks.

sms316
6th June 2021, 03:28 PM
Is it still under warranty and will you be including the original proof of purchase to the buyer? Thanks. Not an unreasonable request. I’m sure he will stump that up.

golfbound
6th June 2021, 03:39 PM
Yep no problems

LoveGolf2012
6th June 2021, 05:03 PM
Yep no problems

PM Sent

golfbound
6th June 2021, 05:21 PM
PM Sent

Replied. :)

LoveGolf2012
6th June 2021, 06:27 PM
Part 1 done
Now for the projector and screen set up [emoji106]

LoveGolf2012
9th June 2021, 08:26 PM
Many thanks Ben, this is the most incredible device and I’m absolutely stoked to say the least

Cannot wait for my full simulator set up