PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Copper wedge set: Cobra MIM Masters Edition, Taylormade Bigfoot

sfdoddsy
19th May 2021, 09:23 PM
I've done many 'late night' shopping excursions which I've regretted in the morning, but this was up there with the dumbest.

I've recently purchased a set of Copper Cobra Forged Tec irons and am well and truly in the honeymoon stage.

So a few weeks ago I decided copper was magical and thus I needed aesthetically matching wedges.

Minutes later I was the owner of two of the very few (or only) wedges that come in a copper finish.

The Cobra MIM Limited Edition Masters wedge. And the Taylormade Bigfoot Hi Toe

Somewhat sensibly I bought the Bigfoot used. Less sensibly I bought the Cobra new. Whilst it is functionally identical to the regular MIM wedge, its copperness and limitedness means it sells for almost double the price.

D'oh.

Both are very good, but neither works as well for me as my old uglier wedges.

So if you too have a copper fetish, this is your lucky day.

The MIM is 56/10 and comes with a special Masters Green KBS shaft and grip. Although it is only two rounds old it is designed to quickly look vintage and does. So there is some 'wear' to the bottom.

The Bigfoot is 58 with a Wide 15 sole and comes with a custom matt black NS Pro 115 wedge shaft. Also designed to age gracefully there are light signs of use but overall it is very good.

Both can be yours for $200. Splitting them is too much hassle.

Pick up in Surry Hills or I can ship.