PDA

View Full Version : Ping pioneer bag

bdoug10
15th April 2021, 01:51 PM
Looked at this today and have some questions as I know a few of you have them.

What goes in the zip pocket about the top mag pocket? Seems small and tight to fit a phone and wallet?

Would the cover for the top stand up if left on all the time? My current bag I leave it on and zip it up for transport

Thanks in advance

BobsYourUncle
15th April 2021, 02:01 PM
I put spare pencils/sharpener/rubber in that top pocket, because yeah, it's not that big.

The top cover looks to be fairly well made, but you probably won't know how well it will last until you try it. It's only got the two clips/buttons, with elastic on the other side, so it doesn't always stay on properly (I don't use

markTHEblake
15th April 2021, 02:52 PM
No idea what the top pocket is for. Not many bags come with instructions. Someone should ask PING, there has to be a reason for some seemingly unusual pockets in bags.

I have assumed the two tiny pockets outside the bag,( fishnet type)are for 1 golf ball each. But why go to all that troube for 1 ball

BobsYourUncle
15th April 2021, 03:01 PM
No idea what the top pocket is for. Not many bags come with instructions. Someone should ask PING, there has to be a reason for some seemingly unusual pockets in bags.

I have assumed the two tiny pockets outside the bag,( fishnet type)are for 1 golf ball each. But why go to all that troube for 1 ball

I had to go and look at my bag to know what you were talking about, that's how little notice I take of those pockets.

Maybe you could put a ball in there and kick it out with your foot when you lose one in the trees? "Oh, found it!"

markTHEblake
15th April 2021, 04:20 PM
Take care with the cooler pocket. I already got the zip caught on the cooler lining on one side and i cant undo it.

bdoug10
15th April 2021, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys I still keep coming back to the Titlelist 15 or just keeping my Cleveland bag I currently have