PDA

View Full Version : SA: April Round purposed for Kapunda called off

Hatchman
11th March 2021, 06:56 PM
With March's round the Champs being played this weekend it's time to start discussions on where to play in April.
We've been South for a number of games so it's time to go North.
I've purposed one of my old home courses Kapunda for April. https://kapundagolf.com.au/
A good nine hole course with different Tee blocks for each nine making each nine quite different from each other with Par on some holes changing.
Date to be confirmed after discussions.

April Dates are as follows:
Sun 4th - Easter Weekend
Sun 11th - The Masters Weekend
Sun 18th
Sun 25th

thecollective
11th March 2021, 06:58 PM
Out for April and probably May im afraid, taking a break from the game after my membership expires and working on the house and my fitness level

wazamac
11th March 2021, 07:02 PM
In. Doesn't matter date to me.

marcel
11th March 2021, 07:09 PM
4th is Easter, 11th is Masters weekend if that matters to anyone

Hatchman
11th March 2021, 07:16 PM
Cheers for that, hadn't even thought about those. I'll add that info to the OP.
Looks like the last 2 weeks are the preferred.

DMG
11th March 2021, 10:28 PM
Pencil as always for me...

Hard_Pan
12th March 2021, 08:12 AM
Pencil for me too at this stage.

Hatchman
29th March 2021, 02:02 PM
Looking like I'm pencil for this at this point in time.
Physio said 2-3 weeks for the strained Ulna Ligament to heal in my RH from Champs.
It's been 2 weeks so far and is still sore when moved in the wrong direction, more so when gripping something.

DMG
29th March 2021, 02:47 PM
It's been 2 weeks so far and is still sore when moved in the wrong direction, more so when gripping something.

Further proof that gripping and swinging a golf club is 'wrong'. No wonder I shank all the time.

Hatchman
30th March 2021, 02:16 PM
Saw the Physio today and have another appointment in 2 weeks time.
So far there hasn't been any significant improvement. He said if there's no noticeable improvement in the next 2 weeks it's off to get some scans as there may be a fracture or bone bruising.
I'll give it one more week before I cancel the idea of this game or others can still go ahead with it.

wazamac
31st March 2021, 08:54 AM
To many in doubt. Cancel the proceedings

nadg63
31st March 2021, 04:32 PM
To many in doubt. Cancel the proceedings

What he said :)

Hatchman
6th April 2021, 11:29 PM
Still sore when loading or cocking wrist so I'm calling off organizing this round.