PDA

View Full Version : SA: Tea Tree Gully: Monday 8th March, 12:33pm, BOOKED OUT! (Full Field)

thecollective
1st March 2021, 11:35 AM
Hey Guys,

My family is not going away for the March long weekend so thought I would host a TTG farewell game on the Monday public holiday (im leaving end of March).

Green fee is around $50, will confirm closer to the time

3 spots available at the moment, if the demand goes big I might get my good friend Manuel to help us out hosting another group.

1. TC
2. DMG
3. Hatchy
4. Grant (TTG member/flusher)

Hatchman
1st March 2021, 12:03 PM
I'm a no go for this.

nadg63
1st March 2021, 03:22 PM
No-can-do TC, busy.

wazamac
1st March 2021, 05:34 PM
Is this weekend a long one?

marcel
1st March 2021, 05:44 PM
Yes. Adelaide Cup

wazamac
1st March 2021, 06:13 PM
There you go. More stress getting work out for a F##@ing horse race.
I'm out. Will need to work.

DMG
1st March 2021, 08:17 PM
Pencil... will get back to you ASAP.

DMG
3rd March 2021, 06:27 PM
I'm in for this if it's still going ahead TC?

thecollective
4th March 2021, 01:31 PM
I'm in for this if it's still going ahead TC?

Yes all good, but now we have a full field so likely to be playing with 2 TTG members unless we get two others who are in (don't worry most members are friendly)

Please PM me your GL no DMG and I will lock you in for 12:33PM

Hatchman
4th March 2021, 01:41 PM
I’m in now TC that my game at The Dunes Port Hughes fell though.

DMG
4th March 2021, 01:56 PM
Please PM me your GL no DMG and I will lock you in for 12:33PM

Done mate.

DMG
4th March 2021, 01:57 PM
I’m in now TC that my game at The Dunes Port Hughes fell though.

Awesome! (that you're in, not that your other round fell through)

thecollective
4th March 2021, 02:12 PM
Hatchy and DMG booked, but I had to give up the 4th spot for a keen + marker! (who really wanted to play).

We should all enjoy watching Grant shoot the lights out.

See u at 12:33pm on Monday!

DMG
4th March 2021, 02:23 PM
Good thing I don't embarrass easily! Hopefully he enjoys watching me take the long way up the fairway...

thecollective
4th March 2021, 02:28 PM
Good thing I don't embarrass easily! Hopefully he enjoys watching me take the long way up the fairway...

It's a complete full field (dawn till dusk, all booked) so it will be a 4.5 hour round regardless of ability. Most of the TTG flushers are patient because the course is so busy

With that said TTG is quite narrow so you really need to keep the ball in play off the tee otherwise it is going to be a very painfull round

DMG
4th March 2021, 03:26 PM
Well the only club I can hit straight is....... oh, wait... there isn't one. Damn.

wazamac
4th March 2021, 03:47 PM
Just flush the driver like you did Sunday.

DMG
4th March 2021, 04:10 PM
Just flush the driver like you did Sunday.

Like I did on the front 9... yes. ;)

thecollective
6th March 2021, 06:38 PM
Guys just a heads up...

Our resident scratch marker on Monday likes to say **** every second word and crack massive tantrums when his shot isn’t inch perfect.

Hopefully he tones it down when playing with us on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMG
6th March 2021, 07:46 PM
Should make for an entertaining round mate... won't bother me at all.

Flavzz
6th March 2021, 10:20 PM
Guys just a heads up...Our resident scratch marker on Monday likes to say **** every second word and crack massive tantrums when his shot isn’t inch perfect.Hopefully he tones it down when playing with us on MondaySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sounds like every plus capper I've played with

DMG
7th March 2021, 10:24 AM
Sorry lads, have just found out my wife has to work and I can't leave my daughter alone for that long.

Hope this doesn't screw you around TC.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

thecollective
7th March 2021, 10:30 AM
No dramas, our plus marker pulled the pin as well, but replaced with a nice old fella so all good

Hatchy and I plus two other TTG members

thecollective
7th March 2021, 10:32 AM
Sounds like every plus capper I've played with

I would rather be off 12 and have a fun calm day than be off scratch and act like a complete knob jockey

thecollective
7th March 2021, 10:38 AM
BYU: did you want DMG's spot? (before I give it away) You mentioned you wanted a game to study the course for Pennant?

Flavzz
7th March 2021, 11:14 AM
I would rather be off 12 and have a fun calm day than be off scratch and act like a complete knob jockey Nailed it

BobsYourUncle
7th March 2021, 05:09 PM
BYU: did you want DMG's spot? (before I give it away) You mentioned you wanted a game to study the course for Pennant? Thanks but I've got two sick boys at home at the moment, bit hard on my wife to play two days in a row.

thecollective
8th March 2021, 08:58 PM
Great day out with Hatchy, two good farming efforts leading into next week.

Full field turned into a mid size with a good 10-15 players pulling out overnight. Annoys me that some members may have looked elsewhere for a hit when checking the booking sheet midweek

Flavzz
8th March 2021, 09:03 PM
Great day out with Hatchy, two good farming efforts leading into next week.Full field turned into a mid size with a good 10-15 players pulling out overnight. Annoys me that some members may have looked elsewhere for a hit when checking the booking sheet midweek Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk How did Sir Swears Alot end up?

thecollective
8th March 2021, 09:15 PM
Didn’t turn up, pulled out. Ditto with the replacement member

Hatchman
9th March 2021, 11:28 AM
Thanks TC for hosting course is in great condition atm.
We thought we might be in for a slow day being in a 2 in the middle of the field after all the cancellations.
It never ended up slow at all in the end. By pacing ourselves from the start we only had short waits for shots on the first 6 holes then after that it flowed very well.