PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Flowergirl
15th September 2006, 12:28 PM
Who has got a tattoo??

I have a small one above my left breast with a heart and small rose and John & Stacey's name in a scroll. Now I've always been pretty happy with my little tattoo - but not now!!! I've been outdone!!

Out of the blue - and just so out of character - Johnny boy came home last night with this huge snake tattoo on his back. He had some pretty major sugery a few years ago and has a nasty scar. The snake has its mouth opened eating the scar. It is unreal. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It took three hours - how he put up with the pain for that long I don't know - and he has to go back to have some more work on it.

After thirty years Johnny boy has shocked me - isn't that great. He's planning on another one on his shoulder with my name and Stacey's.
I'll have my very own Tommy Lee before long!!!

dc68
15th September 2006, 12:50 PM
I have 3 armband (left) a Bull right upper arm and Chinese/Japanese text meaning son with of course my sons name below it on my chest.

PeteyD
15th September 2006, 01:01 PM
got heaps, about 16 hours worth. Will need to get some of it finished one of these days.

jaster
15th September 2006, 01:21 PM
Everyone in my family (bro and sisters) has a tattoo except me, I just keep thinking they look good when your young but once I hit 50.....:) Must say I do like them (to a certain extent) but would never get one I don't think.

AndyP
15th September 2006, 01:32 PM
Nothing on me, and don't have any plans to.

The missus has a couple of small tattoos. One is supposedly meant to disappear over 10 years or something. It's been there longer and has hardly faded.

amanda
15th September 2006, 01:40 PM
I'm a wimp so no tattoos for me! Plus - they tend to look sorta funny when you get to your 70s/80s and they go all wrinkly.

My science teacher had a huge Australian flag on his arm - photos from the 1950s showed it as a clear tattoo - however in the 1990s when he was mid-70s, it just looked like a weird crumpled bit of blue ink!

Courty
15th September 2006, 02:53 PM
http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4686&highlight=tattoo

Not yet, but I'm working on it.

markTHEblake
15th September 2006, 03:16 PM
Coulda sworn it was the right breast.

just
15th September 2006, 03:24 PM
Coulda sworn it was the right breast.
Subtle-but very, very funny.:smt038

goughy
15th September 2006, 05:40 PM
None and never will. I hate tattoo's. They do nothing for me at all. Robyn would probably have one already if it wasn't for that fact. Just one of those things. I'm not into piercings either. Not even ears. Rob's the first partner I've had who even had pierced ears. And she barely even wears earings now days, probably cause of that too.

No offence meant to anyone with piercing or tatt's. It's nothing personal, and I don't think anything untoward of anyone with 'em. They just do nothing for me.

Golf_Novice
15th September 2006, 06:10 PM
I started by getting my ears pierced when I was younger... then on schollies got the top of my ear pierced... then hung over one day I went and got my belly button done!! About 4 years ago I got a tattoo on my back (the place all chicks get one done!!) It's a squiggly thing - means nothing except that I sat there for 20 mins worth of pain!!! But it's part of me. Hardly anyone knows it's there.. but I know and that's all that counts!!

Hooker
15th September 2006, 07:33 PM
Yeh , got one on my upper left arm about 35 yrs ago , no krinkly skin here , still looks OK , was done by a well known tatt artist back then.

While we are on the subject of tatts , did you notice that it is trendy for young chicks these days getting a tatt on the lower back , just above the crack of the arse. It's usually a few words in Asian text .

It's translated " GO BACK , YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY".

BrisWesty
15th September 2006, 08:45 PM
I'm with goughy on this. Not a tatt fan.
Alaina has pierced ears as long as I've known her, and I think she looks hot, but what freaked me out recently was my mum went and got her ears pierced this year for the first time at the ripe old age of 64.
Not into the nose studs though.
The other thing that saddens me about ear piercing is when you see these bubs less than a year old with studs in their earlobes. Poor little kiddies. That's got to have hurt!

Jarro
15th September 2006, 08:46 PM
i'm gonnaget one one day.

Just can't work out what to get ????

Webster
15th September 2006, 08:46 PM
jarro get "tp" on the old fella.

Jarro
15th September 2006, 08:48 PM
how about ... TaylormadeR510TPTOURthegreatestdriverevermade ?

just
15th September 2006, 08:51 PM
Only if they use a really small font size

Jarro
15th September 2006, 08:53 PM
What are you trying to tell me just ?

just
15th September 2006, 08:56 PM
That you have to save some space for the TP logo.
Surely you thought that was what I meant?:-D

goughy
16th September 2006, 06:30 AM
The other thing that saddens me about ear piercing is when you see these bubs less than a year old with studs in their earlobes. Poor little kiddies. That's got to have hurt!

My cousins kid litterally came out of hospital with her ears pierced she had them done so early. It looked horrible. Jasmine can get hers done when shes old enough to understand - 25 ;)

Flowergirl
22nd August 2007, 05:31 PM
I'm getting a new tattoo tomorrow. I'll tell you about it when it's done.:smt023

perci
22nd August 2007, 05:34 PM
What do you want with the Dwarf out of Fantasy Island?

PeteyD
22nd August 2007, 05:43 PM
you can balance a beer on his head

goughy
22nd August 2007, 06:52 PM
Sorry fg, but ick!!

Webster
22nd August 2007, 08:15 PM
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A40108/high/asstattoo015.jpg

Jarro
22nd August 2007, 08:50 PM
How'd you focus the camera Jack ??

That crack looks waxed too :shock:

Flowergirl
23rd August 2007, 05:23 PM
I am now the proud owner of a beautiful bluebird. It's on my left shoulder blade and I just love it!!!!!!!!
And boy - did it hurt:smt087 The outline just killed - but the shading was just fine.
Did I mention that I just love it!!!!!!!!!!It is just so pretty.:smt060

goughy
23rd August 2007, 05:24 PM
eeewwwww ;)

mikezone13
23rd August 2007, 05:25 PM
I am now the proud owner of a beautiful bluebird. It's on my left shoulder blade and I just love it!!!!!!!!
And boy - did it hurt:smt087 The outline just killed - but the shading was just fine.
Did I mention that I just love it!!!!!!!!!!It is just so pretty.:smt060

pics? ;)

Flowergirl
23rd August 2007, 05:25 PM
eeewwwww ;)
Shut up and go away;)

Jarro
23rd August 2007, 05:59 PM
I thought you would've gone with "Jack lives here"

markTHEblake
23rd August 2007, 06:00 PM
How about that Par 3 at Narooma, that huge chasm between tee and green.

cant be St Andrews no 1, not enough scruffy rough.

Webster
23rd August 2007, 06:01 PM
Why don't you post a picture of your bare arse, and invite forum members to design a hole using that blank canvass. A bit like what the Cashmores did for that hole at San Remo on ISG some time ago. It is important to use the natural lay of the land and move minimal dirt (especially the stuff in the deep hazard in the middle)

Iain
23rd August 2007, 06:17 PM
How big is it? Can't of hurt that much.....?

goughy
23rd August 2007, 06:25 PM
Shut up and go away;)

who am I to criticise!!! ;) ;)

Webster
23rd August 2007, 08:18 PM
I've been toying with the idea of getting a famous golf hole put across both arse cheeks. Plenty of width there for a long hole but it needs to be a dirty chasm running across the guts. How about St Andrews #1 ?

The 18th at St Andrews would be a better match for your smelly crack, aka the Valley of Sin

goughy
23rd August 2007, 10:26 PM
If he didn't wipe properly could you go the road hole?? :smt078