PDA

View Full Version : KBS Tour V Iron Shafts

Flavzz
6th October 2020, 08:00 PM
Has anyone tried the KBS Tour V shaft? It was released about 6 years ago. I've played both the KBS Tour and Tour 90 but never the Tour V.

If so what did you think of the feel/performance?

Wenz
7th October 2020, 09:45 AM
I really liked it back when it was released.
Somewhat in between the Tour & C-Taper. Mid-Low flight with lowish spin.
A great option for someone wanting light weight without the added height and spin that usually comes with that profile & weight.

I've since updated to the newer released $-taper, but they are crazy expensive ($585 for 4-PW)

Flavzz
7th October 2020, 10:46 AM
I really liked it back when it was released.Somewhat in between the Tour & C-Taper. Mid-Low flight with lowish spin.A great option for someone wanting light weight without the added height and spin that usually comes with that profile & weight.I've since updated to the newer released $-taper, but they are crazy expensive ($585 for 4-PW) Thanks Wenz, I've got my eye on an iron set with Tour V 100 R shafts. Normally Ive played stiff in my irons but thinking these in a regular might be better for my tempo.

blurry
7th October 2020, 05:38 PM
Thanks Wenz, I've got my eye on an iron set with Tour V 100 R shafts. Normally Ive played stiff in my irons but thinking these in a regular might be better for my tempo.

I have just gone back to my old apex pros with tour v 100 R , don’t know why I haven’t done it earlier, saying that though it didn’t stop me from Pegging the 9 iron at a tree on Monday [emoji2962]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavzz
7th October 2020, 06:51 PM
I have just gone back to my old apex pros with tour v 100 R , don’t know why I haven’t done it earlier, saying that though it didn’t stop me from Pegging the 9 iron at a tree on Monday [emoji2962]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Haha nice. I ended up getting some Srixon Z565 with the Tour V 100 R in them. On paper they should suit me well but time will tell.