PDA

View Full Version : Socceroos Vs. Paraguay

billybaub
5th September 2006, 07:07 PM
Just wondering if anyone was going to this game?
should be a great match...sellout...atmosphere will be great

hopefully the big names come back for this one

AndyP
5th September 2006, 10:57 PM
I'd think about going, but my mate opted not to ask for the corporate tickets through his work.
I'll definitely be going to a Roar game at some stage though.

cazandpaul
6th September 2006, 05:27 AM
My boss told me the other day he has tickets and will be taking the trainee and me - quite looking forward to it as my last match was Australia v Argentina in Sydney a long time ago (Maradona played).

He is quite a fan apparently - he was in Germany and saw the 3 group matches.

Trung
6th September 2006, 05:41 AM
as my last match was Australia v Argentina in Sydney a long time ago (Maradona played).

I was there too.... :mrgreen: .... He played a great cross from the sideline that lead to a goal :evil: .

We played Canada in the first knockout qualifier before the Argentina match... I was there too...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Look out for an ozgolfer in the picture? :mrgreen:

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/6964/withthesocceroosatfootballstadiumpu7.jpg

poidda
6th September 2006, 08:22 AM
yep i'll be there. was over at germany myself and saw the 4 aussie matches. you cant beat the atmosphere at the football. from all reports all players will be back for this one. i believe it's a fifa allocated week.

the roar match last week here in brisbane was great as well. it'll be interesting to see if they keep winning. season tickets for the roar are as cheap as $135 for 10 matches, so well affordable.

Golf_Novice
6th September 2006, 09:06 AM
I'm going to this game. We got tickets within 10 mins of it going on sale, and already all the Aussie supporters section was sold and we ended up on the Paraguay end of the field.

Should be an awesome game though! Surprised at the ticket prices though!! CHEAP!!

poidda
6th September 2006, 09:28 AM
We got tickets within 10 mins of it going on sale, and already all the Aussie supporters section was sold

Yeah tickets were offered to all A-League season holders before the public. That's how a lot of the tickets were already gone come Wednesday.

I agree. good to see it so reasonably priced.

Golf_Novice
6th September 2006, 10:05 AM
There was also a pre-sale for Family tickets. I thought this was a really good idea!

Good work Soccer Australia!