PDA

View Full Version : Coffs Harbour Festival of Golf

Coffs_Hacker
30th August 2006, 10:47 PM
Each year the Coffs golf club has a festival of colf with comp days everyday from the 21st OCT - 28th Oct. Thought i'd let everyone know early as being in the middle of nowhere here it takes some planning to come and play here.

Info can be found here : Coffs Golf ( http://www.coffsharbourgolfclub.com.au/content.asp?id=16&idP=1)

AndyP
31st August 2006, 06:18 AM
Also the week leading up to the OZgolf Champs, which I'm sure will restrict a few home permission slips.

Grunt
31st August 2006, 07:24 AM
Hey I might be able to make it as I will be on my way up for the Champs.

cazandpaul
31st August 2006, 12:55 PM
We usually go but can't this year - highly recommended.

andylo
31st August 2006, 01:20 PM
What is so cool about it?

Grunt
5th September 2006, 07:01 PM
Well I will be a definite starter at one of these events, thinking Monday, Tuesday at this stage.

Grunt
6th September 2006, 08:04 PM
Coffs Hacker are you playing in it at all. Just looked into my plans and I think Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday if you are playing.

marcel
6th September 2006, 08:07 PM
What is so cool about it?

Coffs' pubs are a microcosm of australia....go to The Jetty Hotel, see where the Fine Cotton ring in started; Hoey Moey, easiest drug deal you'll ever do; Plantation Hotel, if you're lucky Russel Crowe will snot you and you can sue and never need work again.

McCoy
7th September 2006, 05:02 PM
Which is the one League player's "pick up" at?

marcel
7th September 2006, 07:27 PM
Which is the one League player's "pick up" at?

I think the Bulldogs were at ??????, can't remember the name, a resort just north of town that was built and left empty for many years, Pacific something maybe

Grunt
19th September 2006, 05:56 PM
Accom booked for Sunday 21st & Monday 22nd October, will be playing Monday & Tuesday hopefully. Roster change at work may change things. Hopefully will know one way or the other tomorrow.