PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Callaway Fusion 10.5 driver, choice of shafts (Matrix or Hzrdus)

sfdoddsy
29th April 2020, 10:45 PM
Although I've flirted with other drivers over the past few years, I kept coming back to the sorely unappreciated Callaway Fusion.

This is (or was) my third one. For me it launches high with spin as low as anything else I've tried. Too low, apparently.

And after being fitted at Pureform I've decided to go all in on their recommendation (even if the numbers were similar).

So I'm selling the Fusion. It is a 10.5 in good condition with light signs of use. No headcover.

I mainly used it with a Matrix White Tie 65g (R flex) which was also high launch and low spin for me, but I also have a Hzrdus Yellow 70g 5.5 which was lower, straighter but not as long for me.

$150 with the Matrix, $200 with the Hzrdus.

Pick up in Surry Hills or I can ship.

petethepilot
30th April 2020, 07:35 PM
What did pureform recommend SFD....and how much are they looking to charge?

andylo
1st May 2020, 08:17 AM
sfododdsy, just wonder if you would do head only?

I think I got your last one you sold here as well. Lend mine to my kid and comes back with a busted carbon head. Was always on the look out for one.

sfdoddsy
1st May 2020, 03:45 PM
Pureform recommended the Cobra F9 with Accra i42. $700 or so. I nabbed the exact same from eBay US for half that.