PDA

View Full Version : Special: Favourite VIC Champs venue

Pages : 1 [2]

BUSHY
17th May 2020, 04:27 PM
Creek, easy. That round ranks up there with the most enjoyable/fun rounds I have had in vic champs. The Captains back 9 was probably the best nine holes I have seen by an ozgolfer. The pterodactyls were heard around the entire 13th Beach.

Yeah was an incredible day.

Courty
17th May 2020, 06:57 PM
13th Beach [Creek] progresses with a comfortable win over Moonah Legends.

The first match of Round 2 is in the OP.

JoeS
17th May 2020, 07:50 PM
The home of great memories,but really it isn't on the same page as RMW

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BUSHY
17th May 2020, 08:30 PM
The home of great memories,but really it isn't on the same page as RMW

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200517/1ba08a00d65ea3a5e5b0d252e8468d74.plist

JoeS
17th May 2020, 08:32 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200517/1ba08a00d65ea3a5e5b0d252e8468d74.plistI love PF,but as I haven't played RMW In a big champs,I could only go on what Lefty said[emoji1787]

Toxic
17th May 2020, 09:09 PM
Lefty I haven't played either PF or RMW at a champs,
I think the double negative allows me to vote (have played both multiple times).
Please advise voting rights

3Puttpete
18th May 2020, 10:19 AM
Lefty I haven't played either PF or RMW at a champs, I think the double negative allows me to vote (have played both multiple times).Please advise voting rights Pretty simple really. It’ll be difficult to choose your favourite Vic Champs round if you’ve not played a Vic Champs round at either course.

BUSHY
18th May 2020, 10:26 AM
Pretty simple really. It’ll be difficult to choose your favourite Vic Champs round if you’ve not played a Vic Champs round at either course.

I think that’s the point, the voting doesn’t stipulate the “Vic Champs Round” only the venue.

I known I’ve been voting under the assumption that it is the Champs rounds but the places where I haven’t played in a Champs round I’m putting some deeper thought into it.

Case in point is the current match, even though I’ve never played RMW in a champs round Port Fairy still gets up when I consider it invokes the best memories, had the most fun etc.

3Puttpete
18th May 2020, 10:39 AM
I think that’s the point, the voting doesn’t stipulate the “Vic Champs Round” only the venue. I known I’ve been voting under the assumption that it is the Champs rounds but the places where I haven’t played in a Champs round I’m putting some deeper thought into it.Case in point is the current match, even though I’ve never played RMW in a champs round Port Fairy still gets up when I consider it invokes the best memories, had the most fun etc.I thought that was clarified earlier but it may have been elsewhere. I blame Courty.

BUSHY
18th May 2020, 11:02 AM
I thought that was clarified earlier but it may have been elsewhere. I blame Courty.

If you dont set rules there’s mayhem.

markTHEblake
18th May 2020, 03:22 PM
If you dont set rules there’s mayhem. Do you mean mayhem like 5 pages talking about one bunker?

BUSHY
18th May 2020, 04:21 PM
Do you mean mayhem like 5 pages talking about one bunker?

Bunkers can illicit primal responses from certain types of people!! Kind of like half sets and iron covers...

Courty
18th May 2020, 07:20 PM
Royal Melbourne [West] beats Port Fairy by a solitary vote.

Next match link is in the OP.

JoeS
18th May 2020, 07:25 PM
This should be a landslide.

LeftyHoges
18th May 2020, 07:35 PM
This should be a landslide.

It should, but somehow Barnbougle Dunes will get the win instead.

BUSHY
18th May 2020, 07:36 PM
Royal Melbourne [West] beats Port Fairy by a solitary vote.

A solitary VOTE??? Man that’s heart warming to see.

JoeS
18th May 2020, 07:40 PM
It should, but somehow Barnbougle Dunes will get the win instead.Linksy

thecollective
18th May 2020, 07:45 PM
Linksy

All this is sounding very subjective to me

Courty
19th May 2020, 06:56 PM
Barney Dunes gets the comfortable win over the People's Royal.

LeftyHoges
20th May 2020, 01:34 PM
Barney Dunes gets the comfortable win over the People's Royal.

Next match link is in the OP.Jesus, bloody tough vote this one.

Genuinely surprised at how good LF was, coming off 2-3 hours sleep after just hatching up the Prince of Portlands homecoming VIC Champs plan, in the awesome lovers v haters match, hungover as all shit but 3 pre-round Christmases in a Cup sorted that out (what bigger moment than the birth of the VIC Champs Christmas in a Cup phenomenon), then Christmases in a cup on the hill watching the group's coming in;

Vs.

The pristine condition of Commonwealth, and due to being hungover (sensing a them here?) being in trouble early against GK before coming home in 2 red on the back to snatch the victory, bookmarked by a 15 yard cut 3 iron to 20 foot on 18 from way out in Siberia and draining the bird, while watching Nemo breeze his way to 39 points off 10 (how THAT wasn't the wake up call I needed to bid on him the next year off 12/13 is beyond me), the delicious meal after on the balcony, and the awesome traditional drink service while coming up 9 mid-round.

There's a fair chance THIS may be my hardest matchup to choose, pending how other matches turn out.

WBennett
20th May 2020, 02:23 PM
The halfway house butler beers at Commonwealth were a spectacular addition to the day.

Lost Farm also gets a thumbs up due to the sexy cop at the cafe at Campbelltown.

3Puttpete
20th May 2020, 02:44 PM
The halfway house butler beers at Commonwealth were a spectacular addition to the day.Lost Farm also gets a thumbs up due to the sexy cop at the cafe at Campbelltown. She got even hotter when she looked at you with disdain.

3Puttpete
20th May 2020, 02:44 PM
Jesus, bloody tough vote this one.Genuinely surprised at how good LF was, coming off 2-3 hours sleep after just hatching up the Prince of Portlands homecoming VIC Champs plan, in the awesome lovers v haters match, hungover as all shit but 3 pre-round Christmases in a Cup sorted that out (what bigger moment than the birth of the VIC Champs Christmas in a Cup phenomenon), then Christmases in a cup on the hill watching the group's coming in;Vs.The pristine condition of Commonwealth, and due to being hungover (sensing a them here?) being in trouble early against GK before coming home in 2 red on the back to snatch the victory, bookmarked by a 15 yard cut 3 iron to 20 foot on 18 from way out in Siberia and draining the bird, while watching Nemo breeze his way to 39 points off 10 (how THAT wasn't the wake up call I needed to bid on him the next year off 12/13 is beyond me), the delicious meal after on the balcony, and the awesome traditional drink service while coming up 9 mid-round.There's a fair chance THIS may be my hardest matchup to choose, pending how other matches turn out.Hooley doolies you’ve got yourself a dilemma.

LeftyHoges
20th May 2020, 03:00 PM
She got even hotter when she looked at you with disdain.The entire female population must at least be a solid 7/10 at a minimum then...

3Puttpete
20th May 2020, 03:02 PM
The entire female population must at least be a solid 7/10 at a minimum then... Whack!

SundayHack
20th May 2020, 04:51 PM
Jesus, bloody tough vote this one.

Genuinely surprised at how good LF was, coming off 2-3 hours sleep after just hatching up the Prince of Portlands homecoming VIC Champs plan, in the awesome lovers v haters match, hungover as all shit but 3 pre-round Christmases in a Cup sorted that out (what bigger moment than the birth of the VIC Champs Christmas in a Cup phenomenon), then Christmases in a cup on the hill watching the group's coming in;

Vs.

The pristine condition of Commonwealth, and due to being hungover (sensing a them here?) being in trouble early against GK before coming home in 2 red on the back to snatch the victory, bookmarked by a 15 yard cut 3 iron to 20 foot on 18 from way out in Siberia and draining the bird, while watching Nemo breeze his way to 39 points off 10 (how THAT wasn't the wake up call I needed to bid on him the next year off 12/13 is beyond me), the delicious meal after on the balcony, and the awesome traditional drink service while coming up 9 mid-round.

There's a fair chance THIS may be my hardest matchup to choose, pending how other matches turn out.

Toughest one to date. All what you said about Lost Farm v captaining the union to glory at Commonwealth. At least the Christmas in a cup on LF hill didn’t lead to 3rd degree burns like the celebratory drinks at commonwealth did.

Courty
20th May 2020, 07:03 PM
Lost Farm advances to the next round.

WBennett
20th May 2020, 07:34 PM
The entire female population must at least be a solid 7/10 at a minimum then... Lucky your body is a temple.The temple of doom

Courty
21st May 2020, 07:13 PM
Match 20 came down to the wire, finishing on a tie. I quickly checked the rulebook and found the subsection discussing the resolution method of ties. It states that it will be decided by aggregate votes for the tied courses from Rounds 1 & 2. It almost resulted in a dead heat (which would have then defaulted to the higher seeded course), but Victoria GC came away Victorious (in more ways than one).

Next matchup is in the OP.

AndyP
21st May 2020, 07:18 PM
So now the rules appear.

Courty
21st May 2020, 07:23 PM
So now the rules appear.

No one asked.

3Puttpete
21st May 2020, 07:53 PM
So now the rules appear. It’s almost like this is just a bit of fun and he’s making it up as he goes along.

Courty
21st May 2020, 08:09 PM
It’s almost like this is just a bit of fun and he’s making it up as he goes along.

When you run the comp, you can make your own rules. Until then, STFU!

benno_r
21st May 2020, 08:17 PM
Match 20 came down to the wire, finishing on a tie. I quickly checked the rulebook and found the subsection discussing the resolution method of ties. It states that it will be decided by aggregate votes for the tied courses from Rounds 1 & 2. It almost resulted in a dead heat (which would have then defaulted to the higher seeded course), but Victoria GC came away Victorious (in more ways than one).

Next matchup is in the OP.So its only the secret 4 who can vote on this? Maybe Shaz? Surely no one else was dumb enough to play Nash Old during a champs.

BUSHY
21st May 2020, 08:28 PM
So its only the secret 4 who can vote on this? Maybe Shaz? Surely no one else was dumb enough to play Nash Old during a champs.

I heard it was blacklisted??

WBennett
I want Nash Old to win this thing.

Some people want to see the world burn.

BUSHY

Some people want to see the world burn.

I’d love to see the Old burn. From the elevator in the car park [emoji7]

Ron Burgundy
21st May 2020, 08:29 PM
So its only the secret 4 who can vote on this? Maybe Shaz? Surely no one else was dumb enough to play Nash Old during a champs. I haven’t played either but Nash Old has consistently provided a quality champs experience for me, specifically getting to experience you 4 bitching endlessly about it. For that reason it got my vote.

Captain Nemo
21st May 2020, 08:30 PM
:shock:

Courty
21st May 2020, 08:39 PM
So its only the secret 4 who can vote on this? Maybe Shaz? Surely no one else was dumb enough to play Nash Old during a champs.

The voting is anonymous, so do with it what you will.

JoeS
21st May 2020, 09:04 PM
I voted because it is open to everyone

oldracer
21st May 2020, 09:44 PM
I heard it was blacklisted?? They can set fire to Cape Schank and then let it jump the fence into the Old

Captain Nemo
21st May 2020, 09:55 PM
They can set fire to Cape Schank and then let it jump the fence into the Old

Ill second that!
**** that course....

Dcanto
21st May 2020, 10:32 PM
Ill second that!**** that course.... Add my name to the haters list too.

LeftyHoges
21st May 2020, 10:48 PM

Some people want to see the world burn.Some people do want the world to burn.

The other sane and rational people just want very specific parts of it to instead.

3Puttpete
22nd May 2020, 07:48 AM
When you run the comp, you can make your own rules. Until then, STFU! That’s fair.

Courty
22nd May 2020, 08:42 PM
Nash Old's run was short-lived. StAB moves on.

JoeS
23rd May 2020, 07:47 AM
This should be a landslide

BUSHY
23rd May 2020, 08:35 AM
I can see a Barny-off for the semis.

SundayHack
23rd May 2020, 09:15 AM
I can see a Barny-off for the semis.
I’ll be all over Metrop in the next round to put a stop to that

BUSHY
23rd May 2020, 09:19 AM
I’ll be all over Metrop in the next round to put a stop to that

Portsea no chance of beating Metro?

SundayHack
23rd May 2020, 09:24 AM
Portsea no chance of beating Metro?
1 word. No

Toxic
23rd May 2020, 12:59 PM
Portsea no chance of beating Metro? Zero

Captain Nemo
23rd May 2020, 01:30 PM
Nope!

Courty
23rd May 2020, 08:44 PM
Portsea offered little resistance against Metro.

LeftyHoges
23rd May 2020, 08:48 PM
Portsea offered little resistance against Metro.

Next match link is in the OP.Go Portland!

BUSHY
23rd May 2020, 09:01 PM
Go Portland!

hospitality wins here. Easily.

Courty
24th May 2020, 06:59 PM
The Prince of Portland's loyal subjects have shown their devotion.

BUSHY
24th May 2020, 07:34 PM
The Prince of Portland's loyal subjects have shown their devotion.

Hmmmm, My first ever UCW appearance and a win vs one of the best rounds I’ve ever been a part of...

Going to be tough.

markTHEblake
25th May 2020, 02:23 PM
When you run the comp, you can make your own rules. Until then, STFU! Was that in the rules?

Courty
25th May 2020, 07:17 PM
Barwon Heads easily accounted for 13th Beach.

The next match (and start of Round 3) is in the OP... getting down to the interesting part now!

Courty
26th May 2020, 07:22 PM
RM cruises to an easy victory and StAB is gone.

BUSHY
26th May 2020, 10:08 PM
rm cruises to an easy victory and stab is gone.

Next match link is in the op.

go barny!!!!

JoeS
27th May 2020, 01:44 PM
I'm just going to keep voting Barny Dunes until it wins

WBennett
27th May 2020, 04:06 PM

No other course has seen us play 36 in a day and still wanting more

JoeS
27th May 2020, 06:40 PM
No other course has seen us play 36 in a day and still wanting moreNeed to have another hit down their

Courty
27th May 2020, 07:11 PM
Another one bites the dust. Metro falls to Barney.

LeftyHoges
28th May 2020, 11:11 AM

No other course has seen us play 36 in a day and still wanting moreYou two are what's wrong with the world.

thecollective
28th May 2020, 11:38 AM
You two are what's wrong with the world.

Nick; what is your problem with links golf?

Ron Burgundy
28th May 2020, 11:44 AM
Nick; what is your problem with links golf? Parkland golf is fair. Links golf is unfair. Or something like that.

thecollective
28th May 2020, 11:46 AM
We should start a separate thread discussing this; it would make for an interesting debate.

That way im not bombarding this great thread

Captain Nemo
28th May 2020, 11:47 AM
We should start a separate thread discussing this; it would make for an interesting debate.

That way im not bombarding this great thread
Lol, there’s been plenty in other threads.....

BUSHY
28th May 2020, 12:31 PM
Fair.

The worst word for describing anything golf related.

AndyP
28th May 2020, 12:40 PM
The latest match is rigged. It won't let me vote for Portland.

WBennett
28th May 2020, 02:50 PM
Nick; what is your problem with links golf? Same reason he dislikes National Old.If it isn't darts, it's not Nick's idea of golf.

JoeS
28th May 2020, 03:14 PM
The latest match is rigged. It won't let me vote for Portland.Why would you

Toxic
28th May 2020, 03:17 PM
The latest match is rigged. It won't let me vote for Portland. Won't let me vote for either,, nil all draw

AndyP
28th May 2020, 03:49 PM
Why would youBecause I had a great day at Portland. I haven't even played the other place, but how good could it be?

Courty
28th May 2020, 05:27 PM
There's some sort of error with the site. The current poll is spitting up errors, and so is the test poll I just created. I've contacted support but will need to wait until they get back to me. I'm not sure what the outcome will be, but the next match wont be started until the problem is resolved.

Courty
28th May 2020, 05:27 PM
FWIW, there are a number of votes that did make it through (presumably before the fault started), and let's just say that it's not looking for for Portland GC. ;)

JoeS
28th May 2020, 06:24 PM
Because I had a great day at Portland. I haven't even played the other place, but how good could it be?Then it is time you headed south and enjoyed some of the Apple Isles finest links golf

Dotty
28th May 2020, 06:32 PM
Because I had a great day at Portland. I haven't even played the other place, but how good could it be?
It's like drinking at Portland RSL/Bowlo after drinking at Portland GC.

BUSHY
28th May 2020, 06:33 PM
Same reason he dislikes National Old.If it isn't darts, it's not Nick's idea of golf.

Wayne, Nash Old is a pretender imitating something that gives you options.

It is the ultimate dart golf course.

If you don’t hit it “HERE” then you’re cooked, on EVERY. SINGLE. HOLE.

WBennett
28th May 2020, 06:40 PM
Wayne, Nash Old is a pretender imitating something that gives you options. It is the ultimate dart golf course. If you don’t hit it “HERE” then you’re cooked, on EVERY. SINGLE. HOLE.No. You need to play it with Bruce, or Jerry springer, or one of the other National Members.Every green has 3 or 4 different ways to get the ball to the hole depending on the pin.

PerryGroves
28th May 2020, 08:20 PM
Wayne, Nash Old is a pretender imitating something that gives you options.

It is the ultimate dart golf course.

If you don’t hit it “HERE” then you’re cooked, on EVERY. SINGLE. HOLE.

No. You need to play it with Bruce, or Jerry springer, or one of the other National Members.Every green has 3 or 4 different ways to get the ball to the hole depending on the pin.

Given the new Gunnamatta course and the fact that I like Moonah, doubtful I will ever play the Old again.

Won't miss much, including finding the windmill on the first or the eighth where at least half the group never locate their tee shots.

LeftyHoges
28th May 2020, 08:26 PM
No. You need to play it with Bruce, or Jerry springer, or one of the other National Members.Every green has 3 or 4 different ways to get the ball to the hole depending on the pin.

Absolute horsehit.

There's possibly 2 sensible ways at most (with only one of them being the actual half decent way), and unless you pull them off absolutely perfectly, at best you're 40 feet away with 3 buried elephants between you and the flag on the world's stupidest greens, or worse, you've caught the wrong hill and you're now 30 metres away trying to land a flop shot on a handkerchief else you'll be over there at 40 feet away with the previously mentioned elephants.

Worst course I've ever played on by comparison to the "ravings"...

The Cu*t tries it's hardest to beat it, but will always fall short.

LeftyHoges
28th May 2020, 08:29 PM
Given the new Gunnamatta course and the fact that I like Moonah, doubtful I will ever play the Old again.

Won't miss much, including finding the windmill on the first or the eighth where at least half the group never locate their tee shots.

Ah, the eighth. The worst tee shot of any par 5 I've ever played.

benno_r
28th May 2020, 08:32 PM
Ah, the eighth. The worst tee shot of any par 5 I've ever played.The 17th gives it a run...

BUSHY
28th May 2020, 08:43 PM

Yeah.

AndyP
28th May 2020, 09:27 PM
Then it is time you headed south and enjoyed some of the Apple Isles finest links golfSent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkI've played the other one. The poll seems rigged, but Go Portland! Don't care that you posted from Tapatalk. I liked Nash Old. Good aesthetics.

LeftyHoges
28th May 2020, 10:21 PM
The 17th gives it a run...Yeah, just spotted that when I watched that video.

What an atrocious place.

LeftyHoges
28th May 2020, 10:23 PM
Same reason he dislikes National Old.If it isn't darts, it's not Nick's idea of golf.Oh, and the use of dislike there...

Cute.

[emoji1]

AndyP
29th May 2020, 01:30 PM
Poll closed. Rigged.

Courty
29th May 2020, 05:40 PM
Strawpoll appears to be working ok again. I've deleted the last one (Match 27) and created a new one. It's open until 7pm tomorrow night.

New link is in the OP.

JoeS
29th May 2020, 08:21 PM
Done,same result pending

Courty
30th May 2020, 08:36 PM
Despite the sentiment, Portland GC got rolled comprehensively.

New match link is in the OP.

BUSHY
30th May 2020, 09:08 PM
Despite the sentiment, Portland GC got rolled comprehensively.

New match link is in the OP.

It will always be recognised as one of the best. Qtr final loss is no shame for a country track in this field.

Courty
31st May 2020, 07:00 PM
And then there were four...

Barwon takes the solid victory over Victoria GC.

Semi Final 1 link is in the OP.

BUSHY
31st May 2020, 07:06 PM
This is where the rubber meets the road, the tip of the spear, the elite, the best of the best.

One thing is certain, Barnbougle will be represented in the final.

Would like to request a 3rd place play off prior to the final too please.

JoeS
31st May 2020, 07:35 PM
Based on enjoyment of golf,and the experience,I went with BH.

LeftyHoges
1st June 2020, 12:36 PM
Based on enjoyment of golf,and the experience,I went with BH.

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkBecause you didn't play Vic...

Worst.

Polls.

Ever.

JoeS
1st June 2020, 02:28 PM
Because you didn't play Vic...

Worst.

Polls.

Ever.[emoji16]

Ron Burgundy
1st June 2020, 04:05 PM
Because you didn't play Vic...Worst.Polls. Ever.Of course he voted for Barwon. Beating me in a UCW match is the highlight of anyone’s golfing career. If only you knew that feeling.....

JoeS
1st June 2020, 04:39 PM
Of course he voted for Barwon. Beating me in a UCW match is the highlight of anyone’s golfing career. If only you knew that feeling.....You beat yourself,I just had to keep it straight

Ron Burgundy
1st June 2020, 05:16 PM
You beat yourself,I just had to keep it straight Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk Mate you just had to show up. Charles Barkley would have beaten me that day. Still, it was a deserved win for you.

Courty
1st June 2020, 07:04 PM
Barwon put up a solid fight, but RM wins through to the final.

The link for the other semi is in the OP.

JoeS
2nd June 2020, 01:11 PM
Hard choice,either would be a good winner

LeftyHoges
2nd June 2020, 03:25 PM
Hard choice,either would be a good winner

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkYou missed an "n" in there.

Courty
2nd June 2020, 07:08 PM
A hard fought match, but LF prevails.

Barwon Heads & Barnbougle Dunes fight for 3rd/ 4th place.

Match link is in the OP.

JoeS
2nd June 2020, 08:52 PM
How TF can LF beat BD

LeftyHoges
2nd June 2020, 10:04 PM
How TF can LF beat BD

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkEasily.

JoeS
2nd June 2020, 10:16 PM
Easily.This poll is rigged

PerryGroves
2nd June 2020, 11:27 PM
This poll is rigged

I think the correct term is fake news when things don't go your way.

BUSHY
3rd June 2020, 07:32 AM
This poll is rigged

It must’ve been the first day [emoji3590]

Courty
3rd June 2020, 07:02 PM
Wow, close finish in the playoff for 3rd. Barwon Heads pips Barny at the post.

But now, the match we've all been waiting for: https://strawpoll.com/5g6g6gba

SundayHack
3rd June 2020, 07:58 PM
How TF can LF beat BDSent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkThe same way Barwon did. The people have spoken.

JoeS
3rd June 2020, 08:33 PM
The same way Barwon did. The people have spoken.I put LF and BD on another level,but I guess their were other elements that made it a great trip.The people,the courses,the group's.

Courty
4th June 2020, 08:22 PM
The race has been run & won.

Barnbougle Lost Farm won over RM West by a solitary vote!

Captain Nemo
4th June 2020, 08:30 PM
Wow!

Hatchman
4th June 2020, 08:33 PM
The race has been run & won.

Barnbougle Lost Farm won over RM West by a solitary vote!

Oh no.
Will anyone need a waambulance over this result?

BUSHY
4th June 2020, 08:35 PM
Oh no.
Will anyone need a waambulance over this result?

Probably plenty but Lost Farm has got some serious fun factor you just don’t get at RMW.

Very interesting result.

Toxic
4th June 2020, 08:59 PM
The race has been run & won.Barnbougle Lost Farm won over RM West by a solitary vote! Mite as well have voted for Trump

JoeS
4th June 2020, 09:04 PM
LF was picturesque,an absolute gem.If it was on the mainland,I would be their every day

LeftyHoges
4th June 2020, 10:49 PM
Oh no.
Will anyone need a waambulance over this result?Nah, if they've any sense they'll pay it no credence at all.

AndyP
5th June 2020, 06:47 AM
I stopped voting once Portland got knocked out. I could have been the difference.

WBennett
5th June 2020, 10:20 AM
I stopped voting once Portland got knocked out. I could have been the difference. You were beaten on the 18th at RMW by a muppet

BUSHY
5th June 2020, 10:43 AM
You were beaten on the 18th at RMW by a muppet

[emoji23][emoji23] He might have sadistic tastes?

AndyP
5th June 2020, 02:15 PM
You were beaten on the 18th at RMW by a muppetSo memorable though, even if it is for the wrong reasons.