PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell Yardage Pro - Software

Flavzz
17th April 2020, 09:18 AM
Hi All,

I have an older Bushnell Yardage Pro GPS unit which I want to update with my local course. I bought this years ago from Rockbottom but never really used it. The software you need for it seems to run only on older versions of windows. Does anyone have access to a working PC with this software? All my PCs, work and home run windows 10.

Flavzz
17th April 2020, 10:57 AM
It also seems I can't even download the software, if anyone has the software or cd can you let me know? I also emailed Bushnell and they gave me the "this product is no longer supported" generic fob off.

Flavzz
23rd April 2020, 11:24 AM
To close this thread out and for future reference for anyone wanting to buy one of these units second hand, don't. Bushnell and their local Australian distributor no longer support the unit at all. The software cannot be obtained or used even if you do have it.

If you do own one, contact local customer support in Australia and they may offer you a "loyalty discount" if you are interested in purchasing one of their current products.

markTHEblake
23rd April 2020, 11:38 AM
Same. I got a Bushnell Neo, all i need is the firmware file sent to me to get it going, and i cant get it. Emails to head office in USA are ignored too.

Its possible i could copy the files from another one but I havent heard or seen anyone else use this POS

Flavzz
23rd April 2020, 11:58 AM
Same. I got a Bushnell Neo, all i need is the firmware file sent to me to get it going, and i cant get it. Emails to head office in USA are ignored too.

Its possible i could copy the files from another one but I havent heard or seen anyone else use this POS

I know Nadge has the Neo+. Is that what you have?

nadg63
23rd April 2020, 02:34 PM

I know Nadge has the Neo+. Is that what you have?

Yep, I have the Neo+, still works fine BUT not sure if it is different to the regular Neo unit?

As a side note, I also still have my old Yardage Pro XG, and out of curiosity plugged it in to my old desktop PC that had the software on it, that seemed to still be working too. Took it out with me the last time I had a hit, Tuesday, and tried custom mapping the course with it, not been back yet to see if it worked tho!?

Daves
23rd April 2020, 02:40 PM
I have software for the Yardage Pro XG, but not the plain Pro. I also have an original Neo and some old course files. I think that I have the iGolf software that was used for the Neo. I remember there was some compatibility issues with later versions of Java.

nadg63
23rd April 2020, 02:54 PM
I have software for the Yardage Pro XG, but not the plain Pro. I also have an original Neo and some old course files. I think that I have the iGolf software that was used for the Neo. I remember there was some compatibility issues with later versions of Java.

Indeed, my old YPXG will only 'talk' to my old desktop running XP Pro, on my Win 10 laptop no chance!

markTHEblake
23rd April 2020, 05:30 PM
I know Nadge has the Neo+. Is that what you have? I have Neo Ghost. First version they had