PDA

View Full Version : Found: Callaway Epic Adjustment Tool

Bitter
12th February 2020, 08:16 PM

Stuart
12th February 2020, 09:01 PM
Before I hit eBay, anyone got a Cally tool they don’t want?

Are you just after a standard Callaway tool? If so, more than happy to throw one into the post - just let me know.

Bitter
12th February 2020, 09:06 PM
Are you just after a standard Callaway tool? If so, more than happy to throw one into the post - just let me know.

Yeah mate, I think they are all the same with Cally?

Stuart
12th February 2020, 09:19 PM
Pretty sure they haven't changed in years. Will throw a spare into the post for you tomorrow.

Bitter
12th February 2020, 09:28 PM
Pretty sure they haven't changed in years. Will throw a spare into the post for you tomorrow.

You are a good man Stuart, I’ll message you with what I have coming up for grabs soon

Stuart
13th February 2020, 07:36 AM
All good - I have accumulated a few spare Callaway tools over the years, so they may as well be put to use rather than just sitting in the cupboard.

Fredo
13th February 2020, 08:46 AM
All good - I have accumulated a few spare Callaway tools over the years, so they may as well be put to use rather than just sitting in the cupboard. Great work Stuart!!

Stuart
13th February 2020, 05:54 PM
Great work Stuart!!

Not at all. What goes around, comes around - Brad (and Matt, and Deano, and PTP, and TNO, and Steve, and Baz, and many, many others) have all done the right thing by me in trades, so it would actually be pretty poor if I didn't help them out in return when I can.

Coopers Country
13th February 2020, 09:29 PM
True Ozgolf spirit