PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Hzrdus Red and Yellow 5.5 driver shafts

sfdoddsy
5th February 2020, 08:38 PM
I was recently fit properly, and it became apparent that the shafts I thought were right for me were not.

So I may as well get of them.

I have a Hzrdus Red 65g 5.5 with a Ping tip and a Hzrdus Yellow 75g 5.5 with a Callaway tip.

Both are 45".

The Red has a few scratches, the Yellow has only light signs of use.

I'd prefer to sell them together unless you can pick up.

$150 for them both.

I'm in Surry Hills.

Toolish
6th February 2020, 08:13 AM
I have no need for the Red but am interested in the Yellow. If you look at splitting them let me know.

TheSlicedLife
18th February 2020, 12:31 AM
Is the red still available?

Planet Golf
18th February 2020, 08:33 AM
Where did you do the fitting Doddsy? are you offloading any other gear?

I was recently fit properly, and it became apparent that the shafts I thought were right for me were not.

So I may as well get of them.

I have a Hzrdus Red 65g 5.5 with a Ping tip and a Hzrdus Yellow 75g 5.5 with a Callaway tip.

Both are 45".

The Red has a few scratches, the Yellow has only light signs of use.

I'd prefer to sell them together unless you can pick up.

$150 for them both.

I'm in Surry Hills.

sfdoddsy
18th February 2020, 10:39 PM
Both are still available. I went to Pureform.I'm away for the next few days but will be clearing out a bunch of wedges, hybrids and putters when I return.Edel, Evnroll, Ping, PXG and more.You after something?

Planet Golf
7th March 2020, 10:35 AM
Hi Doddsy, I am coming up to Sydney today for a couple of days, I remember your place in Surry Hills. Keen to hear what you may be looking to offload, I will PM you. PG
Both are still available. I went to Pureform.I'm away for the next few days but will be clearing out a bunch of wedges, hybrids and putters when I return.Edel, Evnroll, Ping, PXG and more.You after something?

sfdoddsy
13th March 2020, 05:08 PM
Here are some pics: