PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NRL Finals

Jarro
10th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Here we go ....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190910/0dd2b466cc262d0a740f5e58200d754d.jpg

Captain Nemo
10th September 2019, 02:01 PM
Probably going to be the most boring predictable finals series ever.
Can’t see anything past Storm/Roosters final.
Happy to be proven wrong.

Webster
10th September 2019, 02:16 PM
Go Storm

Jarro
10th September 2019, 02:37 PM
Probably going to be the most boring predictable finals series ever.
Can’t see anything past Storm/Roosters final.
Happy to be proven wrong.Looking that way unfortunately, although the Raiders might get on a roll.

Captain Nemo
10th September 2019, 02:44 PM
Go Storm
100%;)

Captain Nemo
10th September 2019, 02:45 PM
Looking that way unfortunately, although the Raiders might get on a roll.

Pfft.
Highly doubt it.....

Jarro
10th September 2019, 03:32 PM
Pfft.
Highly doubt it.....They did beat the storm not that long ago.

WBennett
11th September 2019, 07:10 AM
Pfft.
Highly doubt it.....

Dunno mate. They lost to the Roosters in a cracker, then bounced back and rolled the Storm in Melbourne. Got beaten by the referee against Manly at home, and rolled Cronulla at ScoMos Shart Park.

Ignore the Warriors result last week when 6 were rested.

The Raiders away record is far better than their home amazingly.

SundayHack
11th September 2019, 09:18 AM
Dunno mate. They lost to the Roosters in a cracker, then bounced back and rolled the Storm in Melbourne. Got beaten by the referee against Manly at home, and rolled Cronulla at ScoMos Shart Park.

Ignore the Warriors result last week when 6 were rested.

The Raiders away record is far better than their home amazingly.

Go the Green Machine

Shreko
11th September 2019, 03:20 PM
+1

Go the Green Machine

pt73
11th September 2019, 05:35 PM
+1
Beware the Wingnut and other grubby moves at AAMI Park.

Captain Nemo
13th September 2019, 09:45 PM
**** a ****ing doodle!

Jarro
14th September 2019, 06:18 AM
**** a ****ing doodle!Pretty impressive display.

They will be hard to beat if they can keep that intensity up for the next few weeks.

damoocow
14th September 2019, 03:49 PM
I find it difficult to watch much nrl lately, referees allowing players to play the ball without using their feet, markers always offside etc. It's as if the refs have been told to allow anything as long as the game keeps moving.
Let's get back to enforcing the rules of the game...

pt73
15th September 2019, 10:22 AM
I find it difficult to watch much nrl lately, referees allowing players to play the ball without using their feet, markers always offside etc. It's as if the refs have been told to allow anything as long as the game keeps moving.
Let's get back to enforcing the rules of the game...
If the refs enforce the rules they’ll be blowing 40+ penalties a game which is what happened 2 years ago and the NRL were savaged by the media for wrecking the game.

If they focussed on keeping the defenders onside the game would flow much better.

Sookie1
15th September 2019, 05:50 PM
Hahahahahaha **** off home you losers. What a humiliating score line . **** you brisbane lolololol

SundayHack
15th September 2019, 05:58 PM
58-0.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.

Couldn’t happen to a better team

Ron Burgundy
15th September 2019, 08:26 PM
58-0.Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.Couldn’t happen to a better team How’d the cows go again? Anyway, the Broncs are cooked. Rubbish all year. On the bright side they still have Uncle Rupert bankrolling them, have more cash on hand than most governments, pack out the best ground in the country every week and will still get every Friday night game again next year. It’s not all bad.

Jarro
16th September 2019, 10:06 AM
Hahahahahaha **** off home you losers. What a humiliating score line . **** you brisbane lolololol

58-0.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.

Couldn’t happen to a better team

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Hopefully your teams fare better this finals series.

As a Broncos supporter i must say i was not really surprised by that performance, we have been struggling for a while now.

Best thing is we can expect some major changes during the off season.

Heads must roll !

backintheswing
16th September 2019, 10:48 AM
I too am a mad broncos supporters and thought the score might be about 38 - 18 so we were a lot worse than I thought.

No.1 head to roll is Jamayne Isaako. I have never seen a winger as bad defensively as this guy. Always runs in to target the opposition half or 5/8 3 in.

If he is still in the side next year I’m starting a sack isaako campaign.

Captain Nemo
16th September 2019, 02:17 PM
Bwahahahahahaha.

WBennett
16th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Pfft.
Highly doubt it.....

Do you believe now?

Captain Nemo
16th September 2019, 03:43 PM
Do you believe now?
No, I honestly don’t......
Happy to have a 6 pack on it next time we catch up....

Captain Nemo
17th September 2019, 02:00 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190917/99d4e50077c2e12f6d55b70830d577d1.jpg
Please be true , lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jarro
17th September 2019, 03:57 PM
Hope they had a win on the pokies

Jarro
27th September 2019, 09:57 PM
Pfft.
Highly doubt it.....Well....

Captain Nemo
27th September 2019, 09:59 PM
Well....
Pfft, they should have put the wounded bunnies to the sword and didn’t.
Roosters and storm are a class above.
Happy to stay with them.

Jarro
28th September 2019, 07:05 AM
Pfft, they should have put the wounded bunnies to the sword and didn’t.
Roosters and storm are a class above.
Happy to stay with them.Agreed, they have both been the best sides all year, yet one will no be there on the big day.

Canberra were pretty solid last night.

sms316
28th September 2019, 08:17 AM
You want a seat on the bandwagon jarro? It’s filling up quickly!

Captain Nemo
28th September 2019, 09:25 AM
You want a seat on the bandwagon jarro? It’s filling up quickly!

SMS get him one just in case.....;)

Jarro
30th September 2019, 04:01 PM
You want a seat on the bandwagon jarro? It’s filling up quickly!Hell yeah.

**** the Roosters !!

sms316
30th September 2019, 06:51 PM
Hell yeah.**** the Roosters !! I assume that you’re familiar with the clap?

chappy1970
6th October 2019, 08:08 PM
For a national game, this is far and away the most perocial code in Australia. How Phil Gould is still allowed to provide special comments, is nothing short of staggering.

Viva la NSW...ffs

Webster
6th October 2019, 09:41 PM
Raiders were robbed

Jarro
6th October 2019, 09:54 PM
And the 2019 NRL season ends with yet another controversial call [emoji2955]

TheNuclearOne
6th October 2019, 10:26 PM
The Raiders would have been hard to keep out with another set too. The refs and hierarchy will never get it right it seems.

Grumpy8
7th October 2019, 10:48 AM
Raiders were robbed So was the storm the week before ( am a rabbits supporter ) Same ref ?Conspiracy?

damoocow
7th October 2019, 10:57 PM
Didn't watch the GF - I was over NRL earlier this year when players were allowed to do whatever [especially roll the ball back instead of playing it] without penalty...read the hoohaa surrounding the game and found and watched the controversial ref call about the last tackle etc - and that did nothing really to appease my recent disgust of what rugby league has become. I think the N in NRL would be more apt to represent Not rather than National.

Captain Nemo
8th October 2019, 10:58 AM
Well....
Well......?

WBennett
8th October 2019, 02:00 PM
Was lucky enough to get up to the game on Sunday.

Canberra last week was a sea of green - car flags, raiders jumpers became formal workwear, shopfronts dressed up. It felt like the late 80s again.

Then you arrived at the Olympic precinct, and it was a sea of green. 10 to 1 Raiders to Roosters.

As for the game, I've now watched it a second time, and the Raiders had their chances - Leilua had Rapana free outside him twice where catch and pass would score and bombed it
But the Raiders didn't get the lucky break. The ricochet into the runner when Elliot Whitehead was the only bloke within 15m of the ball.

And the 6 again call...

I saw the ref wave 6 again - but hardly anyone else around me did. When the turnover happened, the crowd reaction was muted - it seems very few saw it. The changeover happened, Leilua couldn't get back in the defensive line leaving Sezer isolated, and the Roosters scored. Even on the last set, the Raiders supporters still held hope.

It was only after the match when phones worked outside the stadium did people realise the significance of the call. Everyones phones lit up.

The worst bit is the apologies from the NRL. They don't want to own the error, and now they are protecting the ref.

I am sorry. The ref should never, ever ref first grade again.

You can't change your mind - even if its the wrong call. 8 minutes to go, two gassed teams - and the Raiders attacking with 6 more 10 out. They were robbed of the opportunity to score 1, 2 or 4.

If there has been a greater travesty in an Australian sporting GF, I can't recall it.

3Puttpete
8th October 2019, 02:33 PM
Was lucky enough to get up to the game on Sunday.

Canberra last week was a sea of green - car flags, raiders jumpers became formal workwear, shopfronts dressed up. It felt like the late 80s again.

Then you arrived at the Olympic precinct, and it was a sea of green. 10 to 1 Raiders to Roosters.

As for the game, I've now watched it a second time, and the Raiders had their chances - Leilua had Rapana free outside him twice where catch and pass would score and bombed it
But the Raiders didn't get the lucky break. The ricochet into the runner when Elliot Whitehead was the only bloke within 15m of the ball.

And the 6 again call...

I saw the ref wave 6 again - but hardly anyone else around me did. When the turnover happened, the crowd reaction was muted - it seems very few saw it. The changeover happened, Leilua couldn't get back in the defensive line leaving Sezer isolated, and the Roosters scored. Even on the last set, the Raiders supporters still held hope.

It was only after the match when phones worked outside the stadium did people realise the significance of the call. Everyones phones lit up.

The worst bit is the apologies from the NRL. They don't want to own the error, and now they are protecting the ref.

I am sorry. The ref should never, ever ref first grade again.

You can't change your mind - even if its the wrong call. 8 minutes to go, two gassed teams - and the Raiders attacking with 6 more 10 out. They were robbed of the opportunity to score 1, 2 or 4.

If there has been a greater travesty in an Australian sporting GF, I can't recall it.

Any sort of competent attack wouldn’t have hurt either.

Captain Nemo
8th October 2019, 02:34 PM
Steve Roach being hooked then Raiders winning that GF!

WBennett
8th October 2019, 02:45 PM
Steve Roach being hooked then Raiders winning that GF!

About the only one in the media. The Channel Nein commentary was appalling from various reports.

Captain Nemo
8th October 2019, 03:14 PM
About the only one in the media. The Channel Nein commentary was appalling from various reports.
That was pertaining to your comment re the worst GF travesty, lol!
Anyway go the Rooters!

WBennett
8th October 2019, 03:37 PM
anyway go the rorters!

ftfy

Captain Nemo
8th October 2019, 03:53 PM
ftfy
8-)