PDA

View Full Version : Calendar is Up and Going

goughy
13th August 2004, 06:34 PM
Clikchic's got the calendar up and going. It seems a bit fiddly tho.

You select the date you want by clicking on the date number.
You will see a pyramid of 3 small boxes in the centre of the screen. Click on the bottom left one and you can then enter the info.

Have fun.

I've entered the ozgolf champ's and included a link to the thread for info.

Onewood
13th August 2004, 06:49 PM
Sorry buddy cant get it going

Just comes up with 1 little white box.....click on it and it takes you back to the calander...

Maybe it just for moderaters :roll:

Trung
13th August 2004, 07:01 PM
Same problem here... What to do? :wink:

Makes us all moderators? :twisted:

jaster
13th August 2004, 07:05 PM
Not working for me either??

goughy
13th August 2004, 07:20 PM
Weird. When I click on a date I get the 3 boxes. I'd say it was an admin issue, but jaster shouldn't have any problem either.

I'll make a new member without admin or mod and see what happens.

goughy
13th August 2004, 07:27 PM
OK, that didn't work. Rob will take a look at the programing sometime to see if she can give everyone permission to use it.

It's got me stuffed why jaster can't use it either tho :-k

jaster
14th August 2004, 03:57 PM
I have it working, only by guessing...none of the buttons have any writing on them so it is all inee, minee, miney..MO!!!

AndyP
14th August 2004, 04:22 PM
I was playing with it yesterday morning, and couldn't get anything to work. I thought it wasn't finished yet.
I only saw that one box too.

goughy
15th August 2004, 09:35 PM
Seems to only let admin edit it. Will have to find out if that can be changed.

jaster
15th August 2004, 09:49 PM
See if you can get clikchic to reactivate my webspace Ftp account as well thanks mate.....all my pics are dead :(

markTHEblake
17th August 2004, 10:29 AM
Can you change the calender view from Monthly to at least quarterly or half yearly?

Its not going to be very practical otherwise, as the objective is to quickly look at what future golf events are on.

clikchic
19th August 2004, 10:33 AM
Can you change the calender view from Monthly to at least quarterly or half yearly?

Its not going to be very practical otherwise, as the objective is to quickly look at what future golf events are on.

Not sure about that one, still working on it at the moment.. when I get a chance...busy nursing poor goughy at the moment! Not only does he have pneumonia but now he has gastro as well poor bugger... AND the IDIOT is at work!!!! Times like this it would be nice to be an employee and get sick pay!

AndyP
19th August 2004, 11:31 AM
goughy is still going to be able to make it out onto the golf course on the weekend, isn't he? :wink:

Jarro
19th August 2004, 03:55 PM
get well Goughy :(

goughy
19th August 2004, 04:07 PM
goughy is still going to be able to make it out onto the golf course on the weekend, isn't he? :wink:

Not looking promising! He has even missed his ungodly hour practice sessions this week... you know he is sick when that happens! :roll:

edited: OOPS! Did it again.. posted under goughy instead of clikchic...

Grunt
3rd January 2007, 05:23 AM
Does the calendar need an update? It is stuck in Dec 2006 and you can't put in any dates outside jan 2000 to Dec 2006.

Jarro
3rd January 2007, 05:38 AM
I'm sure AndyP will look into it once he finishes his Vegemite on toast and warm Milo ;)

AndyP
3rd January 2007, 06:58 AM
Yet it shows the month of January 07 at the bottom. That's silly, isn't it?

No toast for breakfast, jarro, just Coco Pops.

Jarro
3rd January 2007, 07:13 AM
mmmmmmm, CoCo pops :mrgreen:

AndyP
3rd January 2007, 08:27 AM
Easy Fix. Calendar now extended out to 2010.

Jarro
3rd January 2007, 08:31 AM
Crikey ... January seems to be a popular month for Ozgolfer birthdays :shock:

AndyP
8th February 2007, 12:33 PM
Holy crap! It looks like some member of the WAGA has spammed our calendar. :-o

Courty
8th February 2007, 12:40 PM
Nice work, Speirsy. ;)

Speirsy11
12th February 2007, 11:25 AM
Holy crap! It looks like some member of the WAGA has spammed our calendar. :-o

I thought it would be good to have some events on there.......I've put in the ones that I'm going to be playing in. My plan is to use the calender to motivate me a little bit, after each event I'm going to recap how I played and how I felt so I can track it and others can offer advice if they have any......constructive advise that is ;)

Unless you guys don't want it in there that is.......I just thought that it might be an interesting use for it....and I'd love to have others use it the same way so I can see how nayone else is playing and their thoughts on why they shot the scores they did.......I've put in a little blurb about the Bunbury Summer Cup on there today if anyone cares.....

AndyP
12th February 2007, 12:13 PM
Speirsy, I'd suggest that you post your round blurb on the forum. I just can't see the entries inside the calendar events being read, but you could copy a link to your post inside them.