PDA

View Full Version : No golf :(

mike
13th August 2004, 05:40 PM
I haven't had a game of golf since June and I think that i'm slowly going mad .

Onewood
13th August 2004, 05:55 PM
Reason for this is :?: :cry:

goughy
13th August 2004, 06:10 PM
I've hardly played in 3 weeks and I'm about to pull a "shining" deal on my family.

How do you do it??

andylo
13th August 2004, 06:26 PM
While all you guy's extreme feeling is just gathering from weeks, I have it everynight and I am not kidding you!! :evil:

Supprised I haven't turn into serial axe murderer!! :roll:

mike
13th August 2004, 07:05 PM

kidstenniswifesparentsvisitingmusicfestivalskidsbi rthdaypartyspaintingbedroomsinfluenzaspendingawhol eweekenddoinggardeningcentsaleyesthatsrightacentsa lebarbecuesandotherstuff.

That's why.

Onewood
13th August 2004, 07:29 PM

kidsGOLF :wink: wifesparentsvisitingNOTHING TO DO WITH YOUmusicfestivalsBUY A DISC PLAYER FOR GOLFkidsbirthdaypartysGOLF CLUBS FOR PRESENTSpaintingbedroomsBEFORE AND AFTER GOLFinfluenzaNO EXCUSEspendingawholeweekenddoinggardeningSUNDAYS ONLYcentsaleyesthatsrightacentsalebarbecuesandothe rstuff.E-BAY FROM HOME AT NIGHT

That's why.

That should help :D

Onewood
13th August 2004, 07:31 PM
now push enter in a few places so we can read it :D

one big word dont work :wink:

Jarro
13th August 2004, 08:12 PM

kidstenniswifesparentsvisitingmusicfestivalskidsbi rthdaypartyspaintingbedroomsinfluenzaspendingawhol eweekenddoinggardeningcentsaleyesthatsrightacentsa lebarbecuesandotherstuff.

That's why.

man i'm knackered just reading that :(

get out and play some golf already :roll:

Courty
13th August 2004, 09:43 PM
Sorry to rub it in, Mike, but I', playing tomorrow at Cairns and on Sunday at HMBGC. :shock:

All we got from the Skytrans was a ball each. I haven't picked them up yet, but I will give yours to you next time we play.

mike
13th August 2004, 11:02 PM
How do you do it??

How does who do what ?? :?

get out and play some golf already :roll:

Gee thanks . I might try that . :roll:

Sorry to rub it in, Mike, but I', playing tomorrow at Cairns and on Sunday at HMBGC. :shock:

All we got from the Skytrans was a ball each. I haven't picked them up yet, but I will give yours to you next time we play.

This nightmare has to end soon.

What's the occasion for the trip to HMB ? You want to have a go at a hard course? :wink:

How 'bout you put my name down for the 28th. Surely I can wriggle out of whatever commitments we have for that day.

kidsGOLF :wink: wifesparentsvisitingNOTHING TO DO WITH YOUmusicfestivalsBUY A DISC PLAYER FOR GOLFkidsbirthdaypartysGOLF CLUBS FOR PRESENTSpaintingbedroomsBEFORE AND AFTER GOLFinfluenzaNO EXCUSEspendingawholeweekenddoinggardeningSUNDAYS ONLYcentsaleyesthatsrightacentsalebarbecuesandothe rstuff.E-BAY FROM HOME AT NIGHT

That's why.

That should help :D

Thanks Kev. At least someone is making sense here :)

Courty
15th August 2004, 02:08 PM
This nightmare has to end soon.

What's the occasion for the trip to HMB ? You want to have a go at a hard course? :wink:
It was a social day with work (Ambrose). My group had 73 (me and three nuffy's who had never played. The only shots of theirs we used were the mandatory 3 tee shots. If it was individual, I would have shot a bloody good round. I had 5 individual birdies (3/5/13/15/16), and won 2 NTP's (3 & 4)

How 'bout you put my name down for the 28th. Surely I can wriggle out of whatever commitments we have for that day.
Sure thing, mate. will do.

mike
15th August 2004, 08:43 PM
Birdies on 5, 13 and 15 ?

Holy doolie. They are haaaaard holes.

What did you do on the 13th tee ? Cut the corner ?

Courty
16th August 2004, 04:18 PM

Nope. 7 iron to the corner, 8 iron to pin high, canned the 8ft putt. :P
15 was better. Drawing tee shot to left side of fairway about 70m out, knockdown wedge to inside a foot for tap-in bird.
5 was a 7 iron to the top of the hill, and a 9 iron to 5 ft.
My iron game was solid as a rock. Better bring plenty of cash on the 28th :twisted:

Onewood
16th August 2004, 04:59 PM

Nope. 7 iron to the corner, 8 iron to pin high, canned the 8ft putt. :P
15 was better.
Drawing tee shot to left side of fairway about 70m out, knockdown wedge to inside a foot for tap-in bird.
5 was a 7 iron to the top of the hill, and a 9 iron to 5 ft.
My iron game was solid as a rock. Better bring plenty of cash on the 28th :twisted:
Easy game when we play to our ability and lay up :wink: :D

Courty
16th August 2004, 05:03 PM
Easy game when we play to our ability and lay up :wink: :D

You've seen these holes, Kev. You know that this is the ONLY way to play them. :shock:

Courty
20th August 2004, 04:40 PM

Mike, you better free up Saturday the 28th,
cause I have put your name down with me at 12.05.