PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Putter, whats out there?

Chris32
15th August 2006, 03:31 PM
Currently have a Odyssey Rossie 2, had it for about 6 years now. Its a good putter, but I have had so many bad days with it, I think its time for at least a back up

What do you guys have available?

No preference to brand or style, just want some idea's on whats up for grabs

Chris

Jono
15th August 2006, 03:39 PM
How about a Cobra IM 01 with the blue PING Winn grip? 8)

Courty
15th August 2006, 03:48 PM
Imitation 2-ball with bent shaft. You can have it for the price of the freight.

Pinglauncher
15th August 2006, 04:06 PM
I will shortly be posting an Odyssey 2 Ball @ 34" It was purchased as a belly and cut down to give a heavier head weight.

oz
15th August 2006, 04:18 PM
PowerBilt Ezo Series 1 - 34". Nice little heavy headed putter with no offset and a decent amount of heel-toe-weighting. Lovely wrap grip, too. Drummonds sell them at $149 I think. Has a headcover, and is in 9.5/10 condition. $65 Shipped ??

Chris32
15th August 2006, 04:32 PM
had a look at the cobra on the net, looks ok

Thanks for the offer on the busted 2 ball Courty, I will have a think about it

Odyessy 2 ball sounds pretty good Pinglauncher, as I would prefer a heavier putter than the one I have now.

Powerbilt putter, checked this online, don't like the look of that one, sorry

Courty
15th August 2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the offer on the busted 2 ball Courty, I will have a think about it

Odyessy 2 ball sounds pretty good Pinglauncher, as I would prefer a heavier putter than the one I have now.

I must point out that, as it's an imitation (called 'White Shot Twinball") it is actually quite a bit lighter than a genuine 2-ball. It's also the dark DFX version. I can post pics of the 'beast' if you want. It's a ripper ;)

oz
15th August 2006, 04:38 PM
Powerbilt putter, checked this online, don't like the look of that one, sorry

No sweat. :)

Pinglauncher
15th August 2006, 04:57 PM
Odyssey 2 ball sounds pretty good Pinglauncher, as I would prefer a heavier putter than the one I have now.

Chris, let me know if you want pics. It is an original 2 Ball with headcover. I had planned to put it up tonight or tomorrow night but happy to let you have a think about it. Can also weigh it if that helps.

Chris32
15th August 2006, 05:08 PM
Chris, let me know if you want pics. It is an original 2 Ball with headcover. I had planned to put it up tonight or tomorrow night but happy to let you have a think about it. Can also weigh it if that helps.

some pics would be good, exact weight doesn't worry me much, and I am sure it would feel heavier being cut down

andylo
17th August 2006, 08:34 AM
Yes! Golf Olivia... only hit a few putts.

Moe Norman
17th August 2006, 09:13 AM
Taylor Made Rossa Siena 4 - Golf Pride Softy Grip

cut to about 34" or a bit less I think.

Chris32
17th August 2006, 09:37 AM
going to give Pinglaucnher's cut down 2 ball a run

Thanks for all the replies,

Chris

miro
17th August 2006, 09:44 AM
Damn, in the spirit of Courty imitation 2ball I could also offer an genuine chinese made imitation 2ball with bent shaft and 1 missing alignment disk -heh the good news is that there is still one left!!