PDA

View Full Version : SA Champs 2019 - non starter! (dead!?)

nadg63
17th May 2019, 01:09 PM
Due to the fact that there are few SA members with current handicaps, (looking at previous years participants = 4!), I am not bothering with organising the SA Champs event this year.

If someone else wants to run with it go for your life!

Ferrins
17th May 2019, 01:29 PM
How about we make the SA Champs a weekend event at Kooralbyn.

thecollective
17th May 2019, 02:44 PM
How about we make the SA Champs a weekend event at Kooralbyn.

We might even be treated to show at the local pub; involving an angry drunk women and a pool cue

marcel
17th May 2019, 03:28 PM
We might even be treated to show at the local pub; involving an angry drunk women and a pool cue

I'm betting on the angry drunk woman next time, I think she was unfairly blindsided by someone talking sense

Ferrins
17th May 2019, 03:30 PM
Shaz has reformed since having kids.

Peppas
18th May 2019, 10:22 PM
Boo

nadg63
19th May 2019, 03:10 PM
Boo

To be honest Peppas there was not much interest last year, and as mentioned in the OP locally there are way less locals with official H/C's now so it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort involved.

If there's a sudden influx of interested participants maybe it can be revisited - but won't be holding my breath!

nadg63
14th June 2019, 08:12 PM
To be honest Peppas there was not much interest last year, and as mentioned in the OP locally there are way less locals with official H/C's now so it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort involved.

If there's a sudden influx of interested participants maybe it can be revisited - but won't be holding my breath!

See new post re SA Champs!