PDA

View Full Version : *WITHDRAWN* Nambour GC - 21/8 @ 7.12a - One player needed

AndyP
13th August 2004, 08:37 AM
I'm playing a matchplay round on Sat, August 21 at Nambour GC, and my regular playing partner has pulled out. I would prefer it if I played with someone that was supporting me, as opposed to my opposition.

I believe it is 4-ball stableford. You would be playing partners with the friend of my opposition in the comp. However we would playing partners for a raffle ticket, against the other two. You know that points system most of the older guys use. As well as me playing matchplay. Sound complicated? :? Well it is, not my idea, blame my opposition.

Anyone interested in playing?

Jarro
13th August 2004, 08:55 AM
sorry buddy :(

good luck anyway [-o<

AndyP
14th August 2004, 08:01 PM
If anyone is interested, then you will need to let me know by Tuesday arvo. Otherwise it looks like it will be me against three others.

It's alright, I can take them. :smt037

AndyP
17th August 2004, 08:10 PM
I need to free this tee-spot to make it available for someone else to put their name down. So this offer is withdrawn.

If you are really desperate to play, let me know, we still may be able to swing it. :wink: I didn't think anyone would want to play at this time, with an hours drive anyway.

markTHEblake
17th August 2004, 10:59 PM
As well as me playing matchplay. Sound complicated? :? Well it is, not my idea, blame my opposition.

If it was me i would tell him to Go forth and multiply :x , cos thats not a good idea for matchplay, it stuffs up your strategies, and can create complexities on the putting green, like who is away and so on.

My humble advise is to concentrate on your match alone and your opponent is being unsportsmanlike with his behaviour - and borders on disqualification.

regardless - leave no survivors!

AndyP
18th August 2004, 07:28 AM
cos thats not a good idea for matchplay, it stuffs up your strategies, and can create complexities on the putting green, like who is away and so on.

My humble advise is to concentrate on your match alone and your opponent is being unsportsmanlike with his behaviour - and borders on disqualification.

Agreed. I will do nothing but concentrate on my matchplay. The matchplay is for sheep stations, the other stuff is for diddly squat. :wink: