PDA

View Full Version : self gratification..

Ona
12th August 2004, 09:20 PM
im curious if any of you ladies put together your own sticks?

if this and that other board are a fair sample of the golf nut population in aus we arent a very hands on bunch :smt017 wonder why that is :-k

AndyP
13th August 2004, 08:05 AM
Not me. I don't trust myself to fiddle with my sticks, I might cause irreversible damage. 8-[

Golfgirl
14th August 2004, 04:37 PM
No - mine were made up by hubby.... but I dare say that I could have done it if I had needed to.... I have an excellent theoretical club repair knowledge due to the endless observation of hubby at work.... I probably would need some practice to get it right though. :roll:

Golfgirl
14th August 2004, 04:39 PM
im curious if any of you ladies put together your own sticks?

if this and that other board are a fair sample of the golf nut population in aus we arent a very hands on bunch :smt017 wonder why that is :-k

Why is that self gratification?? Buying clubs is self gratification enough, isn't it?? :?

Ona
14th August 2004, 05:33 PM
I dont know ive never tried it.. puting together my own clubs that is

I imagine that it would be even more satisfying to build your own set, eventually becoming skilled enough to lovingly tweak most variables. No doubt at first you would be like a 16yr old, fumbling around not quite sure what to do, but I think it would be another very enjoyable lifelong hobby.

To be clear.. I could just have easily typed 'jokers' instead of 'ladies'..