PDA

View Full Version : Moon Calendar Rituals

thecollective
9th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Was told this yesterday by a customer who just signed with us:

- Sorry over the last two weeks we could not contact you, the moon was coming to an end and its bad karma to start a new project during this time

Then went on to state:

- The new moon starts tonight, you must make a positive contribution to the project, you only have until Monday to do this otherwise we must wait for a new moon to arrive

After presenting this information to my boss he was not phased or surprised by it one iota and noted that moon calendar rituals are very common particularly when dealing in the organic vegetable trade.

Curious to know if anyone follows this or had experiences with everyday people who follow a moon calendar ritual

PeteyD
9th November 2018, 01:13 PM

- Sorry over the last two weeks we could not contact you, the moon was coming to an end and its bad karma to start a new project during this time

Then went on to state:

- The new moon starts tonight, you must make a positive contribution to the project, you only have until Monday to do this otherwise we must wait for a new moon to arrive

After presenting this information to my boss he was not phased or surprised by it one iota and noted that moon calendar rituals are very common particularly when dealing in the organic vegetable trade.

Curious to know if anyone follows this or had experiences with everyday people who follow a moon calendar ritual

Clever!

And no. Never had dealings with moon units.

SundayHack
9th November 2018, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a bunch of lunatics.

thecollective
9th November 2018, 01:31 PM
Sounds like a bunch of lunatics.

What's funny is these organic hippies are currently making serious cash selling self grown organic vegetables

Dcanto
9th November 2018, 01:51 PM
What's funny is these organic hippies are currently making serious cash selling self grown organic vegetables I bet some make good coin growing 'herbs'as well. 😁

3Puttpete
9th November 2018, 02:38 PM

Then went on to state:

Not phased

[emoji1319]

thecollective
9th November 2018, 02:40 PM
Not phased

[emoji1319]

Not intentionally either, will take it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP
9th November 2018, 05:17 PM
It sounds like a Chinese thing.

okitoki
9th November 2018, 05:29 PM
It sounds like a Chinese thing.

Dont think so.... we tend to look at auspicious date/year/birth animal/etc..... so not sure...

but most men also look at the time of the month to best ask the wife/girlfriend for what ever they want :D