PDA

View Full Version : Facebook buy swap and sell golf page

davepuppies
29th September 2018, 05:03 PM
Anyone here know / friends with the page owner Daniel Koefed?

I just got banned for asking why my listing was rejected. I posted it 3 times, in same format and was approved 3rd time. I enquired why so I didn’t make same mistake / have to contact him and he banned me as I messaged him on a Friday night / grand final day on messenger.

Seems a tad over the top, but won’t rock my world either way.

Just wondered if any of the Vic guys knew him?

Steve57
29th September 2018, 05:28 PM
Ned is a mod on that Group.

wazandnic
29th September 2018, 05:38 PM
Daniel is a Pies fan. They just lost. Has to take it out on someone!! ;)

WBennett
29th September 2018, 05:52 PM
He posts here some times.

Sadly his Facebook personality confirms he is a bell End.

davepuppies
29th September 2018, 07:32 PM
Yeah he was really abrasive the whole interaction......

I guess with 30,000 members he can afford to treat people that way.....

Whats his username here?

AndyP
30th September 2018, 12:42 AM
Whats his username here?
bell_End?

davepuppies
30th September 2018, 06:30 AM
bell_End? Appropriate.....

WBennett
30th September 2018, 08:41 AM
I would like to thank Daniel for using a carriage service to threaten me, my employer and my golf club. I have a screen capture. Nice work buddy.

davepuppies
30th September 2018, 09:32 AM
I would like to thank Daniel for using a carriage service to threaten me, my employer and my golf club. I have a screen capture. Nice work buddy. What did he do?

benno_r
30th September 2018, 09:34 AM
I would like to thank Daniel for using a carriage service to threaten me, my employer and my golf club. I have a screen capture. Nice work buddy.

Juicy. If only we knew a friendly cop who has also had unfavourable experiences with said gentleman....

Daves
30th September 2018, 09:39 AM
I really don't know why anyone has anything to do with this buy and sell. I am as big a club ho as they come and I have never had any desire at all to deal on there. Because 1) Facebook and 2) so many similar stories I have heard since its inception.

Wenz
3rd October 2018, 06:10 PM
I'm banned too. Join the other one.

davepuppies
3rd October 2018, 07:56 PM
I'm banned too. Join the other one. Is it Australian based?What is it called?

davepuppies
3rd October 2018, 07:59 PM
Never mind found it!

Horse
3rd October 2018, 08:08 PM
The guy is an ego maniac! Better off not be on the page.

scratchoz
9th October 2018, 12:59 AM
The guy is an ego maniac! Better off not be on the page.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Agree - his main aim in controlling the page is to promote his online golf gear business, sell clubs/gear that he has picked up as end of run lots and sell entries to his golf days where he conservatively makes around $50 per player and "generously" stumps up a couple of $250 vouchers for his online store as prizes. If he doesn't get at least 100 players he cancels the day and refunds money weeks after everyone has paid him.

It's not a bad caper if you can get away with it - he's just returned from a tip to the US where he played at least 10 top courses that have a US$150+ green fee and spent a few days at US PGA...

cratcliffe
9th October 2018, 09:52 AM
I also got booted for calling him out on not following his own rules
He has made a lot of enemies...........

oldracer
9th October 2018, 10:59 AM
WITHOUT PREJUDICEAgree - his main aim in controlling the page is to promote his online golf gear business, sell clubs/gear that he has picked up as end of run lots and sell entries to his golf days where he conservatively makes around $50 per player and "generously" stumps up a couple of $250 vouchers for his online store as prizes. If he doesn't get at least 100 players he cancels the day and refunds money weeks after everyone has paid him.It's not a bad caper if you can get away with it - he's just returned from a tip to the US where he played at least 10 top courses that have a US$150+ green fee and spent a few days at US PGA... What has your last paragraph got to do with anything???

Sydney Hacker
9th October 2018, 11:36 AM
Hi might be a bit precious about a few things, but I don’t think he has hidden that it is his business has he?

Easy to hate on it, but he saw an opportunity to make a living out of something he likes and has gone for it, more power to him.

cratcliffe
9th October 2018, 04:14 PM
Hi might be a bit precious about a few things, but I don’t think he has hidden that it is his business has he?

Easy to hate on it, but he saw an opportunity to make a living out of something he likes and has gone for it, more power to him.
Dont have a problem with his business opportunity, plenty have done it across social media in many different fields. But when he lists stuff that contradicts his own listing rules (the same rules he has used to ban people) is not a long-term business model, and think this is why he has a number of 'non-fans'

Captain Nemo
10th October 2018, 11:21 AM
What’s the other site (I don’t do Facebook)....

Johnno
10th October 2018, 11:34 AM
What’s the other site (I don’t do Facebook).... It's another page on Facebook just not run by him. He does pop up on it also though when people say how shit the other page is

cratcliffe
10th October 2018, 12:12 PM
What’s the other site (I don’t do Facebook)....
Called "Golf Gear, BUY-SWAP & SELL" moderator is AUS and mostly aussie sellers but occasionally get overseas sellers

dazza99
10th October 2018, 03:25 PM
There is also "Total Aussie Golf Buy Swap Sell".

I think all are run very closely together and exactly the same format. Most items appearing on one site are usually put up on all 3.

Agree the owners/mods can be very anal and then very lax depending if it suits them. And I've seen a lot of petulance from the mod(s). They/he acts rather like the weakest link game show host "Goodbye".

I often trawl the sites, but don't think I'd advertise something on there. And there has been more than one instance of sellers doing a runner and also buyers somehow getting goods before paying and then not paying.

The golf gear one does have some overseas (usually US) sellers on there, which often creates problems if people don't look closely.

scratchoz
10th October 2018, 05:41 PM
What has your last paragraph got to do with anything???

When questioned on the cost of the golf days, he has said that the courses charge what players are asked to pay and all the prizes are donated. He tried to organise a day at NSW, but didn't go ahead as it was going to be over $400 each and nobody would pay that. When I questioned my contact at NSW they confirmed that they offered a golf and food package for $330 per player with a min number of 96.

It's not hard to do the maths and I don't see why anyone should make $7000+ from something that he promotes as a Golf Community group and he organises 10-12 days a year at least to give the community the opportunity to play courses that are not greatly accessible.

If he was a decent person maybe I wouldn't mind as much as I do that he's made the money from ripping people off.....

BUSHY
10th October 2018, 10:53 PM
There is also "Total Aussie Golf Buy Swap Sell".

I think all are run very closely together and exactly the same format. Most items appearing on one site are usually put up on all 3.

I don't think the prices are very good on any of them and the way this topic keeps coming up highlights it's not an isolated incident. I think I'm a member on one or two of them but I've deactivated all their notifications because it was relentless.

If it's true people are making money off the golf days I'd be spewing. Actually, I'd be running a little redder than that.

AndyP
10th October 2018, 11:33 PM
So I should have been cashing in off this site, and then having golf trips around the world? What a missed opportunity! FML!

3Puttpete
11th October 2018, 12:06 AM
So I should have been cashing in off this site, and then having golf trips around the world? What a missed opportunity! FML!

How’s Vienna?

AndyP
11th October 2018, 02:53 AM
How’s Vienna?Perfect golf weather. I'm looking forward to Budapest in a couple of days time.....

oldracer
11th October 2018, 07:48 AM
I don't think the prices are very good on any of them and the way this topic keeps coming up highlights it's not an isolated incident. I think I'm a member on one or two of them but I've deactivated all their notifications because it was relentless. If it's true people are making money off the golf days I'd be spewing. Actually, I'd be running a little redder than that.I have signed up and happy to pay the price to pay premo courses. I wouldn’t expect anyone to setup these days gratus and as ling as the purchaser realises it’s a commercial situation, which I do, then everything is fine, imo

oldracer
11th October 2018, 07:54 AM
When questioned on the cost of the golf days, he has said that the courses charge what players are asked to pay and all the prizes are donated. He tried to organise a day at NSW, but didn't go ahead as it was going to be over $400 each and nobody would pay that. When I questioned my contact at NSW they confirmed that they offered a golf and food package for $330 per player with a min number of 96.It's not hard to do the maths and I don't see why anyone should make $7000+ from something that he promotes as a Golf Community group and he organises 10-12 days a year at least to give the community the opportunity to play courses that are not greatly accessible.If he was a decent person maybe I wouldn't mind as much as I do that he's made the money from ripping people off..... .

BUSHY
11th October 2018, 09:28 AM
I have signed up and happy to pay the price to pay premo courses. I wouldn’t expect anyone to setup these days gratus and as ling as the purchaser realises it’s a commercial situation, which I do, then everything is fine, imo

As long as it’s clearly stated that the organiser is taking a cut. It

As you say I wouldn’t expect these things for free however I’ve been on plenty of trips and golf days where individuals have put the whole show together for nothing.

WBennett
11th October 2018, 12:31 PM
As you say I wouldn’t expect these things for free however I’ve been on plenty of trips and golf days where individuals have put the whole show together for nothing.

The bloke is running a business, and I suspect he would be working on a 25% per player margin. That never really bothered me about him. People are entitled to make cash for their time and efforts.

My comments were a generalisation on his general attitude and tone to posters. Judging by the comments here and by a few mates of mine other discussions, I'm not alone.

I do wonder if my posts there are now no longer publicly available, as there was some significant intellectual property that was shared that I would like removed.

henno
11th October 2018, 02:33 PM
Profit should be encouraged.

Dickbaggery should be lynched.

These are not mutually inclusive.

WBennett
11th October 2018, 03:47 PM
Profit should be encouraged.

Dickbaggery should be lynched.

These are not mutually inclusive.

I caNK imagine you will be next to suffer the banhammer. CaNK't understand why though.

Captain Nemo
11th October 2018, 04:07 PM
I caNK imagine you will be next to suffer the banhammer. CaNK't understand why though.

Bwahahaha.....��

henno
19th January 2019, 09:03 PM
How precious is this fellow:

https://i.imgur.com/vvrTIMn.png

https://i.imgur.com/tILRHeD.png

https://i.imgur.com/GXOYggH.png

mrbluu
19th January 2019, 09:14 PM
How precious is this fellow:

https://i.imgur.com/vvrTIMn.png

https://i.imgur.com/tILRHeD.png

https://i.imgur.com/GXOYggH.pngThat Adam guy sounds like a jerk [emoji13][emoji13]

henno
19th January 2019, 09:15 PM
That Adam guy sounds like a jerk [emoji13][emoji13]

Accurate.

PeteyD
19th January 2019, 09:30 PM
Pushy flogsock

WBennett
19th January 2019, 10:12 PM
You are so getting a threatening message, a block and a ban Henno.

He reads here. Hi Dan. Shame to see you havent changed and you are still behaving like a bell end.

Jono
19th January 2019, 10:12 PM
Need to get that Daniel guys out to an Ozgolf day ... 😉

WBennett
19th January 2019, 10:15 PM
Need to get that Daniel guys out to an Ozgolf day ... 😉 Unless he makes a buck he wont attend

henno
19th January 2019, 10:28 PM
You are so getting a threatening message, a block and a ban Henno.

I'll consider those threats defamatory towards me, my reputation, and my business. As a reputable government registered business with an impeccable record I refute those threats.

Furthermore, any such threats should be presented in a private manner as not to unduly affect my reputation.

:smt056

3Puttpete
19th January 2019, 11:22 PM
Government registered business....that’s the best part.

He filled in some details in a website and got an ABN. Probably

henno
20th January 2019, 12:00 AM
Government registered business....that’s the best part.

I drive a government registered car. That makes it sound better, even though every other car on the road is also government registered.

Actually, it's far more difficult to register a car than it is a business.

davepuppies
20th January 2019, 06:22 AM
He is a A grade knob of the worst kind.........

Dotty
20th January 2019, 07:15 AM
Ansett was a government registered business.

spanner039
20th January 2019, 07:50 AM
He is a A grade knob of the worst kind......... I know of a very polite ozgolfer that played with him a couple of weeks ago, he didn’t hold back on what he thought of him and he had no idea who he was at the time

Ferrins
20th January 2019, 07:56 AM
No it wasn't me.😏

Wenz
20th January 2019, 10:09 AM
Proper tool this guy

Jono
20th January 2019, 11:59 AM
So he’s an A grade tool and doesn’t seem to provide good customer service. He just chucks you out if you raise a question.

He seems to have a pretty successful gig going despite all this?

BUSHY
20th January 2019, 03:12 PM
So he’s an A grade tool and doesn’t seem to provide good customer service. He just chucks you out if you raise a question.

He seems to have a pretty successful gig going despite all this?

Facebook page is EXTREMELY sanitised, all negative remarks removed and posters banned.

Henno that post should be shared widely, the guy is an A grade Wanker.

spanner039
20th January 2019, 04:04 PM
No it wasn't me.😏 No it was the other polite one here

WBennett
20th January 2019, 08:53 PM
No it was the other polite one here That bloke wouldnt say a bad word about anyone though.

Yossarian
20th January 2019, 09:29 PM
I'm overseas though

dazza99
20th January 2019, 09:32 PM
Has that thread about streaming golftv now been removed by him?
I can't find it on any of the 3 sites.

Edit - actually is still there. Commenting now turned off tho. Wonder why?

And wow! He is really going OTT defending the golfTV stream against other suggestions. And he knows a heck of a lot about it.

Jono
20th January 2019, 10:38 PM
I don’t know him from a bar of soap but it’s pretty funny when he bans people for not laying out the ads exactly the way he likes it.

Ferrins
21st January 2019, 12:56 AM
Didn't except my ad.

davepuppies
21st January 2019, 07:19 AM
I don’t know him from a bar of soap but it’s pretty funny when he bans people for not laying out the ads exactly the way he likes it.

He banned me for asking him when post was going to be approved after I filled his instructions to the letter, but sent him a message on grand final day. When he realised he was wrong he chopped me.

8081travis
21st January 2019, 07:34 AM
Sounds like a peanut this fella but has anyone given Golf TV a run?

henno
19th June 2019, 03:46 PM

Banhammer came down hard after this:

https://i.imgur.com/3mZuIyi.png

benno_r
19th June 2019, 03:51 PM
That's amazing!

wazamac
19th June 2019, 05:06 PM
Golf gods had a small factory about 100m from my factory.
A for lease sign was put up yesterday.

Not sure if the moved? But you never know

WBennett
19th June 2019, 08:58 PM
Banhammer came down hard after this:https://i.imgur.com/3mZuIyi.png How will you survive?

Toolish
19th June 2019, 09:15 PM
Wow, late coming to this thread. I had a back and forth with him on the golf advice and discussion about why an upright lie causes a pull. Once I proved he was wrong he deleted his comment and my reply so as not to look bad rather than leave it up and let the OP learn.

A back and forth on messenger after that confirmed he is a tool, and not the sort that follows a great band!!

henno
20th June 2019, 08:29 AM
How will you survive?

Somehow I think I will cope just fine once the tears abate.

Yossarian
20th June 2019, 10:13 AM
Wbenno loves seeing free speech restricted

WBennett
20th June 2019, 10:58 AM
Wbenno loves seeing free speech restricted

So salty