PDA

View Full Version : Champs Car Pooling

AndyP
12th September 2018, 06:44 PM
Is everyone sorted for lifts over the weekend?

I can give people a lift home from RQ on Friday, if they want? Maybe even via a quality bottle shop on the way to accommodation.

If it is needed, I could grab the wagon instead of my usual sedan to do some driving on the weekend, although this may limit my staying up until 3am drinking with Lefty and Bushy.

henno
12th September 2018, 07:38 PM
For those also not doing the accommodation thing, I could probably take a passenger or two most days, particularly the big slog to Pac Harbour.

For the sake of logistics, it's worth noting that am at Manly.

PeteyD
12th September 2018, 08:06 PM
I got a spot or two from accommodation to Pac harbour and back if needed. And one way to brookwater. And from RQ to accommodation. Not much luggage room in the French taxi though

3Puttpete
12th September 2018, 09:21 PM
I’m pretty sure I’ve got TC and Sundayhack for the weekend. Not sure of their plans for Monday.

Can probably get one more in a squeeze with golf bags if needed.

Matt 3 Jab
12th September 2018, 09:48 PM
May need a lift from the accommodation to the courses if anyone has room [emoji106]

marcel
13th September 2018, 08:22 AM
After today I'll have a car, not sure what it is, smallish I think. Staying at Ashgrove and can provide a lift any day except Saturday. I'm still looking for a lift back to Brisbane from Kooralbyn if anyone has room