PDA

View Full Version : Bettinardi faces

FuzzyJuzzy
10th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Gents,

Any/many Bettinardi users out there?I’m looking for some user feedback on the feel of:
- The honeycomb milled Betty faces; and
- The FIT face insert thingy on some Betty’s.

I’ve never owned a Bettinardi but thinking I probably will shortly. They just look so damn awesome.

Thanks Lads.

wizard_of_oz
10th September 2018, 10:16 PM
Had one of the putters from Bettinardi/Mizuno BC series. Looked absolutely killer. The face felt very soft to putt but perhaps almost to a fault in my opinion, in that sometimes I lost some sense of feedback.

henno
10th September 2018, 11:39 PM
I own two of the honeycomb variety and they are the only putters I own currently. I've owned them both for a long time (a decade or so) and despite my lay-off have played many, many rounds with them - literally years worth. Nothing has managed to kick either of them out of the bag.

That said, I am not sure I believe the hype despite being a fan. It's still just a ball hitting a thing with some fancy milling marks that are uniform across the face. I do like the look though, which is what keeps me with them.

Despite what is mentioned by wizard above, I sold all of my other insert putters over the years (odyssey, et al) for reasons of lack of feel and too much squish.

Matt 3 Jab
11th September 2018, 07:35 AM
I had a fit face in a betti I had. I liked the feel. Not too soft.

Not sure how it helped performance but I did feel solid unlike insert putters which can lack some feel.

Fit face looks cool as sh*t but [emoji106]

RobNewy
11th September 2018, 12:58 PM
I have an Inovai with the Fit Face.

As Matt said, lovely feel. Just the right amount of "Click"

Ferrins
11th September 2018, 01:29 PM
I have two but never use them as only wankers do.

henno
11th September 2018, 02:58 PM
I have two but never use them as only wankers do.

Can confirm.

Am wanker.

FuzzyJuzzy
17th September 2018, 05:55 PM
Any of you blokes gaming a Betti Queen B 8? It looks superb...

Ferrins
17th September 2018, 08:24 PM
PeteRS is

Ferrins
17th September 2018, 08:25 PM
Another w.....😉