PDA

View Full Version : Evening

leighthebee
20th July 2006, 08:16 PM
Came here through ducky I think (in a thread he was posting in) over at GolfWrx, also a member at iseek. Didn't know this existed.

I see there are quite a few others nicks that I recognise.

Anyway, I'm from Redland Bay (till subs are due anyway) and will be hanging around a bit here

Toolish
20th July 2006, 08:18 PM
Welcome...plenty of cross over with Iseek...some of the names aren't the same though!!

BrisVegas
20th July 2006, 08:19 PM
Hey there Leigh. Thought I recognised the name! Welcome aboard! Might catch you at the Redland Bay game next Sunday...

Ducky
20th July 2006, 08:21 PM
Welcome, Leigh. Always good to have new members signing up.

leighthebee
20th July 2006, 08:44 PM
i'd have played, but I'm down the coast on Sundays at the moment with the Surf Club

AndyP
20th July 2006, 09:06 PM
Came here through ducky I think
That's not a good thing you know. He's not liked around these parts......

Regardless, welcome to OZgolf.

I recall your ID from Brisbane course threads on ISG when I was last there a few months ago. I think you were looking to get some clubfitting or tweaking to your clubs at GCI too. How did that go?

Ducky
20th July 2006, 09:23 PM
Geez, AndyPee. I didn't think you would have became so aggravated at Courty and me interrupting your tea party.

Courty
20th July 2006, 09:33 PM
Ducky put the peer pressure on me. I didn't want to be a part of it! ;)
Btw, hi there Leigh. I've also seen you at WRX.

AndyP
20th July 2006, 09:48 PM
I think I posted that before the tea party.

Ducky
20th July 2006, 10:15 PM
Oh well then. Now I know your true feelings.

Jarro
21st July 2006, 04:57 AM
welcome leighthebee :)

you have to tell us why you picked that username ????

leighthebee
21st July 2006, 08:43 AM
That's not a good thing you know. He's not liked around these parts......

Regardless, welcome to OZgolf.

I recall your ID from Brisbane course threads on ISG when I was last there a few months ago. I think you were looking to get some clubfitting or tweaking to your clubs at GCI too. How did that go?

Sort of still ongoing. There's a thread about it in the Golf Instruction at iseek that no-one really responded too. Basically it called for me reshafting the DG's with NSPro's but Z has left GCI and I'm now over at Vic Park proshop probably going for lessons to fix the months of compensating for sticks that are too short. So in a nutshell, swing first, sticks in 6 months

leighthebee
21st July 2006, 08:45 AM
welcome leighthebee :)

you have to tell us why you picked that username ????

its pretty boring really. just what my Mum used to call me as I grew up. I had the nickname Lethal after being a little too aggressive on the team sports side of things, but when "thebee" came out amongst friends and players, I am stuck with it. :smt087

AndyP
7th August 2006, 06:23 PM
Just wanted to say welcome again, ltb.

Ducky
7th August 2006, 06:28 PM
You can't just play with peoples emotions and delete their posts like that, AndyPee.

AndyP
7th August 2006, 07:22 PM
You can't just play with peoples emotions and delete their posts like that, AndyPee.
What are you on about?

markTHEblake
7th August 2006, 09:23 PM
Basically it called for me reshafting the DG's with NSPro's but Z has left GCI

Why would Z leaving have anything to do with that?

Nothing personal against Z but he is only a young man learning the craft - albeit being taught by the best in the business though.

leighthebee
7th August 2006, 09:48 PM
none, but he was the only person I had dealt with up to that stage, so would need to start the whole process over with either Eagle or the boss who I haven't seen there in the few times I've been around

markTHEblake
7th August 2006, 11:19 PM
Eagle Chang? he is only about 12?

leighthebee
8th August 2006, 08:08 AM
sorry. Lee Eagleton