PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have lessons with Richard Woodhouse?

Jono
7th June 2018, 01:26 PM
Has anyone had lessons with Richard in Gold Coast? If you have, would you mind sharing your experience?

Heard some good things about him and how he uses the latest technology without bombarding you with details.

markTHEblake
19th June 2018, 05:51 PM
Jono, i hear he is a great coach, and has quite a lot of quality golfers and pro's in his stable.
However the only first hand reports I have heard from normal golfers (hackers) said they were just confused, paid a bundle, and got worse. Your mileage may vary.

andylo
20th June 2018, 02:03 PM
I had, only focus on short game thu. Definitely a great communicator and does use latest gadgets. Last lesson I had with him was related to aimpoint.

Only problem is extremely difficult to make an appointment with him. He's very busy.

Jono
22nd June 2018, 02:20 PM
Thanks MTB and Alo. I've heard good things from a pro. Might try to contact him for a lesson.

andylo
4th October 2018, 02:55 PM
So, did you ended up having a aimpoint lesson?

Jono
5th October 2018, 05:26 PM
So, did you ended up having a aimpoint lesson? I had full swing and short game lessons with him but ended up having aimpoint lesson with another pro in Sydney.Richard was very good and if I lived up that way would definitely have regular lessons with him.